PES ALPHAMINE Log - Clemenza

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Love the feedback regarding appetite suppression and thermogenic effect. There are so few that do one or the other effectively and to hear that you're getting both from Alphamine is fantastic.
Def!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great meal though. I went ape**** on some mexican last night. Mole Poblano, enchiladas, arroz con pollo, and then some of that dirty dirty tequila. Slin Sane worked its magic
SOUNDS GOOD! Nothing beats the pumps the morning after a Mexican Cheat Meal!! My muscles just suck up the carbs and sodium like a vacuum.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thank you. I have posted you up!

Legit!

Thankfully for me Alphamine lowers appetite but allows me to still eat. I hate having something which is so high in stimulants I don't want to eat for the rest of the day. I have a protein target to hit!
Exactly how I feel. It definitely "limits" my appetite, but doesn't kill it, allowing me to still hit my protein portion of my meals.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
It still allows me to eat too. I just don't have much of a desire to, and feel full easily, after a 2 scoop dose. I reduced my early morning meal size and make up for it later in the day, as I have a big target to hit as well.
That's it, the desire to finish a large meal is definitely limited.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Hit the gym fasted @ 6AM this morning after 2 scoops of Alphamine along with my SS Agmatine, Citmal, Beta A and ALCAR.

Sipped on 2 scoops of Modern BCAA. Love he fruit punch flavor.

Did back, high reps.

Behind Neck Pull Downs / supersetted w/ Pull Ups
140x15 - 6
160x12 - 4
180x10 - 3

Chins / supersetted w/ Rack Deads
15 - 225x10
12 - 225x10
8 - 225x8

Seated Cable Rows
110x15
130x10
130x8

Had great energy and drive. I'm not sure if you've ever tried supersetting chins/deads at 6AM... only possible with Alphamine! For real, I can't believe the energy I had to get them done. Great pumps and strength.

-I'm starting to notice improvements in muscle hardening and fullness, both in the gym and out.

-I'm also noticing that I'm addicted to the taste of this stuff. I find myself waiting for every 5th hour for my next dose. lol. The taste is unbelievable and absolutely refreshing!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff and great review. Going to have to give this a run sometime soon.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Took off from lifting the past two days and just did morning fasted cardio on 2 scoops of Alphamine.

Diet has been solid. Really flushed out a lot of the water I was holding all week since the crazy cheat meals last weekend.

Weighed myself this morning and weighed in at 179.9! Down 5 lbs since I started and I'm just two weeks in. And I'm not flat AT ALL. Pumps and hardness have actually increased.

I'm really loving the results so far. I posted another thread this morning asking about Shift dosing. I'm going to start implementing Shift into my Alphamine use starting tomorrow morning.

Hitting shoulders in the morning and stairmaster hard. Can't wait to see what adding Shift can do here.

redms

redms

Awards
Day 14

Took off from lifting the past two days and just did morning fasted cardio on 2 scoops of Alphamine.

Diet has been solid. Really flushed out a lot of the water I was holding all week since the crazy cheat meals last weekend.

Weighed myself this morning and weighed in at 179.9! Down 5 lbs since I started and I'm just two weeks in. And I'm not flat AT ALL. Pumps and hardness have actually increased.

I'm really loving the results so far. I posted another thread this morning asking about Shift dosing. I'm going to start implementing Shift into my Alphamine use starting tomorrow morning.

Hitting shoulders in the morning and stairmaster hard. Can't wait to see what adding Shift can do here.
Definitely following as I want to add in shift and maybe some SS V2 in the last 4 weeks. I'm at week 1 ATM.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
down 5lbs and not looking flat? you sir are doing well.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Been busy, quick update...

Had a great arm workout yesterday. CRAZY vascularity, pumps and energy. I'm starting to see new rips and cuts in my arms and shoulders. Had the whole gym staring at me no joke.

Did 20 minutes of fasted eliptical this morning after 2 scoops of Alphamine and 2 caps Shift. Holding some water from a high sodium weekend.

SHIFT...

The addition of Shift has left me sweating even more. Alphamine alone raises my body temp and gets me pouring sweat. Adding Shift has really increased this. I've been using 1 cap per scoop of Alphamine.

It's a great addition and very inexpensive. I advise anyone using Alphamine to give it a shot.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17

Been busy, quick update...

Had a great arm workout yesterday. CRAZY vascularity, pumps and energy. I'm starting to see new rips and cuts in my arms and shoulders. Had the whole gym staring at me no joke.

Did 20 minutes of fasted eliptical this morning after 2 scoops of Alphamine and 2 caps Shift. Holding some water from a high sodium weekend.

SHIFT...

The addition of Shift has left me sweating even more. Alphamine alone raises my body temp and gets me pouring sweat. Adding Shift has really increased this. I've been using 1 cap per scoop of Alphamine.

It's a great addition and very inexpensive. I advise anyone using Alphamine to give it a shot.
My buddies wife is stacking shift with alphamine and she really enjoys it.

nergy

Awards
Day 17

SHIFT...

You take Shift in the morning as well ?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great progress so far Clemenza. Good work. :)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
You take Shift in the morning as well ?
Yep. Have been doing just 1 cap Shift with 2 scoops Alphamine on empty when I wake up for a week now. I tried 2 caps Shift but it's just way too powerful. I'll also throw in 1 cap Shift with my 2nd dose of Alphamine later in the day.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Great progress so far Clemenza. Good work. :)

Thanks Ben! Really seeing some nice results after 3 weeks. I'm actually thinking of using Alphamine as a stim base for my pre workout during my lean bulk in the coming months.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Sorry about the lack of updates this week guys. Been really busy with work. Training and diet have both been solid though.

Trained shoulders yesterday. Great pumps after going out for Mexican the night before.

Supersetted arms today. Woke up early, enjoyed my 2 scoops of Alphamine. Added 1 cap Shift and my other pre workout ingredients.
Been hitting the gym fasted after Alphamine and really starting to like it. I always needed a small shake and carb pre workout for energy, but honestly the Alphamine is giving me enough energy for solid lifts. Plus I'm letting the Yohimbine alkaloids to really do their job by not eating for about 2 hours after taking Alphamine.

Pumps and vascularity have been out of this world lately. I attribute this to Alphamine even though it is a fat burner.

I'm really looking forward to weighing myself in a couple of days when I lose all the sodium I'm holding from my 2 cheat meals this weekend.

Another week of Alphamine and it's the 1 month mark.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
How's everything going

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
What's up fellas. Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been real busy with work the past couple of weeks. But my diet, training and Alphamine supplementation have been on point and consistent.

I'm 5 weeks into Alphamine and still seeing great progress. I actually began upping my carbs over the past 2 weeks and I'm still leaning out, It's amazing.

I was planning on running this for a 4 week cut. So I'm a week over. I'm going to post pics and write a final review a little later. I finished my cut and like I said, upped my carbs. I'll be lean bulking and still implementing Alphamine over the coming months.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to them as well.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
The first two comparison pics are from right before starting Alphamine and now.

The last three larger pics are from 1 week into Alphamine and now. So the results already began to show, but continued.

Again, my calories were at maintenance levels with moderate carb intake. Over the past 2 weeks (weeks 4+5 of Alphamine) I actually have gone above maintenance and increased my carbs. Alphamine kept me lean.

I started at 185 lbs and am currently 179 lbs. I was 177 lbs two weeks ago before I started upping my carbs.

I am slightly leaner in the mid section and definitely dryer, harder and more vascular overall. And this is WHILE maintaining and slightly increasing my carbs.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine Final Review

I began Alphamine September 1st and am still running it. This log was for my first 5 weeks of use.

I went from 185 lbs to 177 lbs and back up to 179 lbs since upping my carbs over the past two weeks.

-My dosing varied. Some days I would do basic dosing of 2 scoops upon rising and 1 scoop. When I would have a long day of work I would spread up the dosing 1/1/1 split up every 5 hours. Really enjoyed this for long sustained energy.

-I used Alphamine as my pre workout with some added ALCAR, Citrulline Malate and Yok3d. Ridiculous pumps and vascularity!

-TASTE: Phenominal! Alphamine is without a doubt the best tasting and most refreshing supplement drink I've tasted. I started with Fruit Punch and had a second bottle of Raspberry Lemonade. Both are fantastic. Sometimes in between my dosing I'd open the tub just to sniff it, lol, sick I know. I wish I could drink it all day

-ENERGY: Excellent energy from Alphamine. Very clean, very sustained and long lasting. No jitters, no heart palpitations and NO CRASH! A lot of pre workouts and fat burners especially just stim you up and leave me very uncomfortable. After dosing Alphamine I was smooth sailing. Very good focus and drive, but without the "drug-like" feeling. Like I said, I loved using it as a pre-workout stim while adding some CITMAL/YOK3d. Breathing was easier and cardio was always a sinch.

-THERMO: Great thermogenic effects. Within minutes after taking this stuff every time I noticed the rise in body temperature. And it was never uncomfortable. I wouldn't start sweating until I activated the sweating with some type of exercise. I was able to go to work and do my job without worrying about perspiration. However, when I'd hit the weights or cardio, I'm drenched. As you can see in the pictures I lost a ton of water immediately. I also began adding Shift to this and it was pretty intense to say the least.

-APPETITE CONTROL: Nothing stops my appetite. Not DMAA or EC. What I noticed with Alphamine was that it helped me with portion control. I can eat, but I definitely don't feel the urge to eat as much per sitting. I get full quicker. It doesn't kill my appetite, but it definitely controls it. Which is more desireable IMO.

-FAT BURNING EFFECTS: Within 3-4 weeks my weight dropped from 185-177 while keeping my calories at maintenance along with a moderate carb intake. I did not run a cut diet while on Alphamine because I wanted to see exactly what benefits the Alphamine would bring. Over the past 2 weeks I actually began to up my carbs to see the effects and I still continued to lean out, while increasing fullness in the muscle. Really hit my abdomen area hard, the area I had most trouble losing fat. This stuff seriously is like a fat incinerator.

-RECOMP EFFECTS: A little over a week into taking Alphamine I also noticed an increase in dryness and hardness in my muscle. I even noticed more fullness. I attribute this to the HICA and Camouryldopamine. Great additions to this fat burner.

-FINAL THOUGHTS: All in all Alphamine is the most effective fat burner and recomp supplement I've ever used. The fat truly melts off in all the right spots. Not to mention it did not put me in a catabolic state. It did not tear down my muscle. The energy was amazing. Long, sustained and without any crash. Very clean. Loved it as a pre workout. If this stuff helped me lose fat while on a maintenance diet, I can only imagine what it what do on a low carb/caloric deficit.

Phenominal Product!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome job Clemenza! Looking shredded buddy.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing review and log. Always enjoy your logs on products as they are descriptive and beneficial. Looking incredible man. Physique is shredded but full and still look all jacked up! AM needs more people like you bro. :)

redms

redms

Awards
Great results man. I just added shift and Slin Sane. I hope I can get the results you have had. Alphamine is the goods.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
AMAZING progress!!! Damn good work.
Awesome job Clemenza! Looking shredded buddy.
great thread!
Amazing review and log. Always enjoy your logs on products as they are descriptive and beneficial. Looking incredible man. Physique is shredded but full and still look all jacked up! AM needs more people like you bro. :)
Great results man. I just added shift and Slin Sane. I hope I can get the results you have had. Alphamine is the goods.
Thanks guys. Really appeciate the kind words. This stuff really is legit.

I just started Prime and Powefull, old school I know but I've still never tried them. Running them for October and maybe beyond. Then Anabeta Elite. All along with a slowly increase calorie increase for a very lean bulk this winter.

I'm thinking of implementing Alphamine throughout. Maybe pre cardio on cardio only days and maybe pre workout on days I lift fasted in the AM.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Your progress is incredible man! Fantastic!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome results Clem!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome results and great review Clem! Thanks

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm addicted too, I actually love the RL flavour.