PERFORMAX LABS TO RELEASE NEW GROUNDBREAKING PRODUCT

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Over the past year the Performax Labs Team has been working tirelessly in creating a product that will redefine the categorical benchmark. After countless hours of research, formulation, testing, etc… We finally found the perfect formula that meet Performax Labs relentless pursuit of excellence and innovation.

Excellence Means:

-Full clinical dose
-Backed by research
-Tested for efficacy
-No Proprietary Blend

Excellence
through Transparency!

This product will not disappoint and we’re thrilled to bring you all the great news first. The next few weeks will sure be interesting, and will be revealing more details soon! Stay tuned for future developments, promos, giveaways and logging opportunities!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Pretty awesome news. Can't wait to see

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its going to be the best and most complete product in its category bar none, def. going to give the bigger companies a run for their money!

You guys will LOVE it!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I am very interested right now, and I am very upset for the suspense.

Is it going to be another Pre-workout? Wait, no. Clinical dose.... Hmmm... I will guess it... you wait and see.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw this on FB figured I'd look for the thread here to sub

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
_1122484322872_dynomite.JPG

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loved powermax so I'm definitely interested to see what the new product is!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys will love this product, its going to make a big impact in the industry! We are all super excited!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Subd and waiting u know im in it adizzlee

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Negged until I get more info

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It will be FREAKING awesome!!

If you tried to buy seperatley what you get in one bottle of this stuff, you would spend about $100 easily!(and were talking tops brands at lowest prices!)

YOU WILL LOVE IT!

I believe they are going to release what type of product it is on May 13th. Keep your eyes peeled and like our facebook for more updates! www.facebook.com/pmaxlabs

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I hope this all goes well, but I really dislike threads like this.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Sounds exciting. Ill be on the lookout for this stuff

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea stay up to date with the thread for new product info, beta-testing ops and give aways!!

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
In! Can only imagine the upcoming products being amazing.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established

If you tried to buy seperatley what you get in one bottle of this stuff, you would spend about $100 easily!(and were talking tops brands at lowest prices!)

YOU WILL LOVE IT!

I believe they are going to release what type of product it is on May 13th. Keep your eyes peeled and like our facebook for more updates! www.facebook.com/pmaxlabs
Lol!! My Bday! I know what I am asking for :D

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id assume because he has really enjoyed our first product. Powermax has been a hit with great review after great review, poeple seem to love it. As well, it was formulated by one of the best (IMO) formulators in the industry. Powermax was a very solid first release for Pmax Labs with proven ingredients at proper dosages, there is no reason to expect our new products to provide anything less!

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Id assume because he has really enjoyed our first product. Powermax has been a hit with great review after great review, poeple seem to love it. As well, it was formulated by one of the best (IMO) formulators in the industry. Powermax was a very solid first release for Pmax Labs with proven ingredients at proper dosages, there is no reason to expect our new products to provide anything less!
Exactly!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's just funny that people are so excited for something and they don't even have a clue as to what it is.
So I'm going to assume foreplay doesn't do it for you?? :stick:

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's just funny that people are so excited for something and they don't even have a clue as to what it is.
If Driven was coming out with a new product id def. be excited without knowing what it is because i know driven puts out awesome and highly effective products!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cause that's never happened for any other company on this site right? :fool2:

Pretty much every product I've seen on this site get released has been started with a thread similar to this one. Someone drank their haterade this morning.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cause that's never happened for any other company on this site right? :fool2:

Pretty much every product I've seen on this site get released has been started with a thread similar to this one. Someone drank their haterade this morning.

Not hatin. I just was trying to explain maybe why that other posted what he posted. Username "Cool". Yes I have seen other threads just like this before. Just never posted my thoughts because I thought someone might not understand and take it the wrong way.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well actually I have posted similar thoughts in an old thread about a E-Pharm product and PA actually thought the same way. It just baffles me that you can get excited for a product that you don't actually have any idea of what it is, what it does, or what its used for, or what the ingredients are..etc...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well actually I have posted similar thoughts in an old thread about a E-Pharm product and PA actually thought the same way. It just baffles me that you can get excited for a product that you don't actually have any idea of what it is, what it does, or what its used for, or what the ingredients are..etc...
I agree

But at the same time it's like rooting for your favorite team. Even though the season hasn't started you still expect good things from them.

My .02

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Cause that's never happened for any other company on this site right? :fool2:pretty much every product I've seen on this site get released has been started with a thread similar to this one. Someone drank their haterade this morning.
LOL, No I'm sure its not haterade. There is some validity in asking why companies do that, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion(s). Performax Labs was confident w/ Powermax, and nicksox15 along with many others have liked our current offerings, expecting nothing less from our future offerings.

-Dr.Veritas

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think its necessarily getting excited for a product specifically. It's the excitement that a company you've really liked is expanding their line, so that's a good sign of growth within a company. And that's never a bad thing.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I swear ill be heart broken if I dont get to log this with my powermax

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like where this is going

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
So I'm going to assume foreplay doesn't do it for you?? :stick:
With supplement companies, they are usually the one fuking the customer, so I wouldn't think foreplay makes it ok.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
And most of those products have sucked. Drink that! :D

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad people are excited to see what we've got coming, its going to be BIG!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm....

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established

YOU WILL LOVE IT!

May 13th they release what type of profuct it is!