PERFORMAX LABS TO RELEASE NEW GROUNDBREAKING PRODUCT

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This new product that Performax Labs is releasing, has been worked on for a very long time and we are very proud for the product we've created. After months of researching, testing and retesting we've created a product we know you guys will love!

This new product will be a ...........

Muscle Builder ;).....i know i know but its the best i could get today! In the next few days you'll know the exact category it will be in! I'm very excited for it and i know you guys will love it, especially if you like throwing on lbs of muscle and plates on the bar! :)

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Adizzle that's so vague. No other details? Is it gonna be a recomp agent like ABE?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Such a tease u r! Now im gunna be sweating this for the next few days until I knoww

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
hahaha you guys are sure excited huh? We are too! More details will be dropping soon, it's gonna be an awesome summer for Performax Labs. Thanks for checkin in fellas

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
hahaha you guys are sure excited huh? We are too! More details will be dropping soon, it's gonna be an awesome summer for Performax Labs. Thanks for checkin in fellas
no problem at all...its exciting that all my favorite brands have new products coming out :notworthy:

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There should be more information coming soon, you'll know the exact type of product very soon!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3820476-a-man-is-angry-and-venting-smoke-from-his-ears-in-a-classic-expression-shared-in-illustr.jpg

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Suprised we havent got more of a response now that its released what type of product it is.

You guys are going to love this testosterone booster!!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Suprised we havent got more of a response
2 weeks + 4 pages + test booster = meh... come with ingredients that aren't recycled and we'll see

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Suprised we havent got more of a response now that its released what type of product it is.

You guys are going to love this testosterone booster!!
When I first saw a post there was info..now it's just a picture..a lot of test boosters out there what'd be the reason this product differs..i'd have to try myself ;)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 weeks + 4 pages + test booster = meh... come with ingredients that aren't recycled and we'll see
Its going to be a highly effective product using proven ingredients at effective dosages with a fully disclosed label. Its going to be an awesome product but im sure some people will try to spin it negatively.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to see what it is. I've used a few in the past and plan to use another one this summer. Good luck with this release, the market is full of supps but nothing is wrong with competition!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
The determinator with prove its effectiveness tell the top dogs I want a couple bottles;)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Its going to be a highly effective product using proven ingredients at effective dosages with a fully disclosed label. Its going to be an awesome product but im sure some people will try to spin it negatively.
So who specifically is this product for? Who do you think would benefit from this test booster?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
So this is going well :joke:

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since when are testosterone boosters effectively muscle builders?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Beta Testers of the product noticed improved sleep, improved recovery, a hardening effect(holding less sub q water), increased strength and increases in testosterone. We will be releasing some blood works from our beta-testers once the product is released and there has been talk of doing some product give aways and getting pre and post BW done for those individuals.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Beta Testers of the product noticed improved sleep, improved recovery, a hardening effect(holding less sub q water), increased strength and increases in testosterone. We will be releasing some blood works from our beta-testers once the product is released and there has been talk of doing some product give aways and getting pre and post BW done for those individuals.
The blood work sounds like a plus

willib

Awards
  • Established
increased strength and testosterone would be great

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
improved sleep is good enough for me lol...thats why i loved IGF-2 but i feel like it made me gain weight. love hardening effects and obv increased strength. sounds like a great product all around

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow this sounds like a winning product!! The improved sleep and recovery coupled with the other positives makes this a great Test Booster!!!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
increased strength and testosterone would be great

Always a winning combo right? I personally only see good things coming of this product. It'll be out soon enough, it will deliver, plain and simple!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Unsubbed

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha^^ I'm still sticking around for ingrediants, but I don't think test boosters should be labeled muscle builders.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interested

Sounds Interesting will be awaiting reviews and any promotions they may run.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha^^ I'm still sticking around for ingrediants, but I don't think test boosters should be labeled muscle builders.
Maybe not labeled as muscle builders but they definitely help speed the process along. With added sleep benefits and improved recovery times and the testosterone boost you should definitely see a jump. Obviously it wont make you build muscle by doing nothing but if you put in the work in the gym, you should definitely see your numbers improve.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waiting sucks.
Patience is a virtue, good things come to those who wait, etc... etc... It will definitely be worth waiting for and we for sure appreciate you all being patient!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Can I get a guestimation on when this will be able to be logged? Like a couple weeks a monyh, more? Id like to be a contestant even though those of us that applied for the rep position were promised a spot..I was gunna start a 30 day stack I have laying around but will hold off if its any time before then

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Were looking at around mid july last i heard! I know they were shooting for earlier summer but it looks like mid july!! We will have an exact date soon!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I really dislike threads like this

Were looking at around mid july last i heard! I know they were shooting for earlier summer but it looks like mid july!! We will have an exact date soon!
3 months? Maybe? Who thought it was a good idea to float this thread for 3 months? People are gonna lose interest. Took me about a week.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 months? Maybe? Who thought it was a good idea to float this thread for 3 months? People are gonna lose interest. Took me about a week.
We hope you change your tune when the product drops. Its going to be worth the wait. But a thread like this is a good place to keep people aware of dates and to release more information ahead of the actual product release.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mid July.....The product should launch a little over 2 months after we created this thread, we were shooting for closer to 6 weeks but we had a couple hiccups, a couple ingredients are quite expensive and a bit harder to source.

Glad your sticking around though bud!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Supplements and message boards have certainly made me cynical. Look at my join date! I've just seen so many products get hyped way up and fall so flat. Good luck with it guys.

Reactions: BBB
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Supplements and message boards have certainly made me cynical. Look at my join date! I've just seen so many products get hyped way up and fall so flat. Good luck with it guys.
Thanks for the support brother and trust me when we say its going to be one of the best T-boosters on the market and i truly believe you will agree once you see the label. Were not here making crazy claims like its stronger then D-bol or stronger then PHs like some companies, however we will say its a highly effective product using high quality ingredients at full doses with a fully disclosed label.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Release the label already!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait for you guys to see it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
better sleep-macuna...
improved recovery-divanill...
hardening effect-arimistane...
increases in strength and testosterone-forskolin/fadogia and or testofen...

this would just about be my ideal testbooster!!!

if your product is close to this count me in!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
is it time yet????