Performax Labs PowerMax XT
The new version of PowerMax XT has several notable changes from the previous formula. The biggest changes come to PowerMax XT’s creatine, glutamine, creatinol-o-phosphate, and amentoflavone. Performax has traded creatine monohydrate and for a 3g blend of monohydrate, MCC, and creatine anhydrous. Additionally, they’ve completely removed amentoflavone and COP.
Performax continues its streak of developing properly formulated products, and this intra workout / muscle builder is no different. More people need to know about this brand. Athletes need to get in here too.
If you’re looking for a great stim-free pre to use while on a stim break, looking for a comprehensive muscle-builder, or you really want to amp up HyperMax XT’s experience…. PowerMax XT fits any scenario you could imagine.
Orange Dream – This is a very bold orange, and in my opinion it hits the spot just right. I even diluted my first serving with a bit more water then the label states (12-24oz per scoop). The orange flavor hits your right away, and then the density of the bold aftertaste really takes over. At first I was scared the raws of the WPH may stick out and get a bitter aftertaste, but Performax did a fantastic job of covering them up and providing a very well flavored product. I have to say I enjoy this orange, but nothing top Blood Orange from Xtend as that is my favorite orange on the market and nothing has come close to touching it. Overall I would give this an 8/10 on the rating scale, but if you actually look at the label and the full doses of the raws you get this is very good for what is in the product per serving.
Even for a 21g scoop size this does mix pretty easy. I like to sip on this product pre/intra workout, so I throw 1 scoop in about 24-30oz of water and sip on it. I mix my product the night before for early morning training. This also helps with foaming or any kind of floating particles you may notice shortly after shaking. Therefore I do not notice any mixing issues with the product.
-9g of Whey Protein Hydrolysate containing all the essential amino acids, including the 3 BCAA's & EAA's and headlined by a full 3g of Leucine.
- Performax has switched from 5g of pure creatine monohydrate to a 3g blend of monohydrate, magnesium creatine chelate (MCC), and creatine anhydrous.
- Full dose of Betaine (2.5g) to enhance power, endurance, as well as protein synthesis
- Synerglut is great for increasing cellular hydration and electrolyte levels, which lead to increased endurance and time to exhaustion
- Taurine acts as a cell volumizer helping draw water and nutrients into muscle cells. (Hydration & Fullness)
- Hydromax (1g) - Pumps
- Electrolytes - Performance & Endurance
This is one powerhouse of a peri-workout product!
- Increased Performance & Endurance
- Strength Gains
- Lower rest times
- Improved Pumps & Muscle Fullness
- Improved Hydration