Performax Labs PowerMax Log (Sponsored)

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
So first off thanks to everyone over at Performax for giving me this awesome change to run a log on the product POWERMAX. Now on to the log

Ok so I started today with one scoop per the instructions on the tub. I noticed that it mixed up nice and the taste (fruit punch) was very pleasant no grit or bad after taste pounded it down on my way home since that is where I lift. Today I did my chest and arms Hypertrophy training which is pretty intense and I must say this stuff did not let me down. My energy level was right where I like it clean not shaky with good focus. I had a good pump and had a solid amount of endurance. So far VERY happy I am really excited to see how it treats me for my upper and lower body power days Monday and Tuesday. So stay tuned more to come.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Off to a great start!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Really looking forward to seeing this!

For me personally 2 scoops is the sweet spot!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Will be trying two scoops for sure.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
I am going to run two scoops to night for my upper body work out and will be posting up my results. I take Saturday and Sunday completely off from anything fitness for the most part keeps my girl happy. I lift 5 times a week and plan as much as possible and at least 3 times a week so this should be a good log. If there is any info you would like me to put up let me know done a ton of reviews for stuff but pretty new to logs so not sure what info you guys would like to see.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just general detail on the product and how it effects you. Looking forward to seeing your results!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in for 2 scoops!!!!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Today and Tomorrow will be a good test to see what this product does for me. Today is upper body strength and tomorrow is lower so really looking forward to getting home and lifting with two scoops. My log post should be up tonight.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today and Tomorrow will be a good test to see what this product does for me. Today is upper body strength and tomorrow is lower so really looking forward to getting home and lifting with two scoops. My log post should be up tonight.
Kill it man! Looking forward to the update.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
So round two with PowerMax

Two scoops and I must say WOW. That was exactly what I was looking for in energy for sure makes you like the energy bunny you don't want to stop I got my lifts done and had some time so did cardio no issue awesome feeling. Something else I noticed was my mood Friday I was in a REALLY good mood wasn't sure if PowerMax was the reason so I waited till today and my mood and focus was just in a good place which made my training that much better. I must say so far I am really liking this stuff with the clean energy and the awesome mood it puts me in I put up some new PR's on all my 5x5 power lifts today. This is really got me ready to lift tomorrow I want to hit squats and dead lift with this kinda of energy and focus and solid mood. Really enjoying this product so far and as always MUCH more to come.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome update man! One of my favorite aspects of it is the focus, glad you're enjoying that too

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
I almost forgot.
Not sure how to explain this one but if you ever have taken a pre that is super stim packed you know that what goes up must come down. Well so far PowerMax is the exception to that rule I get my boost and feel it though out my workout even after I still feel good enough to do house work or what ever done. Then when it comes time to sleep I am good. I haven't had the need for any melatonin or anything to sleep so far which is a big plus in my book.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard mayhem99, didn't get a chance to see this earlier! I'm glad to see the stimulant/energy blend is treating you well. We really focused on making the product deliver a smooth/clean energy. By no means is it underwhelming, but what sets it apart is the consistency and no crash design.

BTW how many mg of melatonin do you take before bed? 3-5mg?

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
I take 5mg as need mostly I try and make sure I don't use it to often.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you log your workouts? That would be good to see in the log as well! I know when I do logs I love people being able to see my routine and suggest alternatives to exercises or throw in some new ideas. And i'm always looking for new stuff to do as well so that always makes following along with logs fun.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
You sir must have read my mind I am working on that right now. Going to post today's lift schedule if just a few once I finish writing it up. I am always looking for new ideas.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Current stats: Cutting
age 31
154 lbs hovering around 9.5%BF (give or take)
5' 7"
I primarily lift for Strength and Hypertrophy lift 5 days a week with Saturday cardio and Sunday off completely. This is based off of the P.H.A.T training program by layne Norton I don't usually follow a cookie cutter program but was interested in trying something different and this look cool so been running it for about 4 weeks or so and i am currently coming back from a deload so my numbers are bit low right now but coming back fast. So here is my week

Monday - Upper body power

Pendlay rows 5x5
Pull ups 5x7 (I increase reps till I hit 10 then add set going for volume)
Rev grip pull downs 3x6-10
Flat barbell bench 5x5
Decline Dumbell bench 3x6-10
Barbell Press 5x5
Decline triceps extensions 3x6-10
Hammer curls 3x6-10
Power shrugs 5x5
Hypertension 4x12 (works the same way a pull ups )

Tuesday - Lower Body power
Lower bar squats 5x5
Front squat 3x6-8
Leg extensions 2x15-20
Conventional Dead lift 3x5-3-1
Pull through 3x6-10
Lying leg curls 2x15-20
Standing calf raises 10x10
Decline crunch 12x10 (increasing reps each time I complete )

Wednesday - Back & shoulder Hypertrophy
Barbell rows 5x8
Chins 5x7 (same as pull ups)
Wide grip pull downs 3x12-15
T bar row 3x8-12
V-bar pull 3x5-20
Smith machine behind neck press 5x8
Snatch grip upright row 3x8-12
Face pull 3x12-15
Dumbbell lat raise 3x15-20
Snatch shrug 5x10
Hyperextentions 4x13

Thursday - lower body Hyper Hypertrophy
Barbell squat 5x8
Hack squat 3x8-12
Leg press 3x12-15
Leg extensions 2x15-20
Romanian Deadlift 3x8
Barbell hip thrust 3x8-12
Lying leg curls 2x15-20
Seated calf raise 10x10
Hanging leg raise 5x12

Friday - Chest and arms Hypertrophy
Dumbbell flat bench 5x8
Dumbbell incline bench 3x8-12
Dumbbell decline bench 3x12-15
Cable cross over 3x15-20
Hammer curls 3x8-12
Incline dumbbell curls 3x12-15
Preacher Curls machine 3x15-20
Lying triceps extensions 3x8-12
triceps push downs 3x12-15
diamond push ups 10x12

So that is my routine I will post up lifting stats tonight for both my upper and lower body days that way everyone can follow along and see my progress with the product and my lifts. If there is any more info you guy would like to see me post up let me know.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good dude! Those are some pretty full workout days, excited to see how Powermax can help ya out! What are you pulling in for calories a day?

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Yeah they are pretty full I like a good bit of volume and variety in my routine but I always make sure and have the primary lifts. If I could only do two lifts ever I would do dead lifts and squats they are my favorites dead lift being my absolute must have in ANY program.

I take in 2700 calories cutting right now with one free meal/refeed a week to keep me from going crazier then I am.
Macros for cutting
Protein 270g
Carbs 236g
Fat 75g
I cut better with higher protein but I don't really do low carb my brain shuts off if I do and I feel like crap.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal man! I tried a type of carb cycle cut once, and I was the same way. Just felt like crap the entire time, very low energy too.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Two scoops + lower body power day = NEW dead lift record

KILLED Today. PowerMax did not let me down in the energy department felt really good and strong no joke today was one of my best lower work outs in a while very impressed with how this stuff is working for me. Just a run down of how things went squats were solid not my person best in weight but form depth is what I been working on every thing else was and increase in weight and felt really good recovery between sets was just off the chart. The really story was my dead lift crushed a new PR hard with a 350lbs for a double I was pumped. I am really impressed with PowerMax and the energy/recovery its giving me no drop off what so ever felt like a champ all the way though this work out. I even felt good enough to do some hammer conditioning after which is a amazing after a solid max effort dead lift. I am calling it now this stuff will be a staple in my supplement arsenal for sure. As always more to come so stay tuned

Lower Body power

Lower bar squats 205 X 5x5
Front squat 110 x 3x8
Leg extensions 85 X 2x20
Conventional Dead lift 335lbs X 5 340lbs X 3 350lbs X 2
Pull through 60lbs x 2x20
Lying leg curls 55lbs 2x 20,15
Standing calf raises 10x10 x 180lbs
Decline crunch 12x10 completed

yesterday upper power lift log

Monday - Upper body power
Pendlay rows 150 x 5x5
Pull ups 7,7,6,5,5 (got some work to do )
Rev grip pull downs 110 x 10 120 x 10 140 x 8
Flat barbell bench 165 x 5x5
Decline Dumbell bench 55 x10
Barbell Press 95lbs x 5x5
Decline triceps extensions 55lbs x 10 ,10, 7
Hammer curls 35lbs 8,6,6
Power shrugs 300lbs x 5x5
Hypertension 4x12 (complete)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SOLID WORKOUT! I like your routine, i was thinking about trying the PHAT program or a variation of it, looks very interesting. Glad your enjoying powermax, its an all around very solid product. With powermax we kept with what works and in effective dosages ie. Creatine, Taurine, Citrulline, Agmatine, Carnitine while providing a very unique stimulant blend that from a glance would make it seem like its a very strong stimulant product however the feel is very unique because it can be strong depending on your tolerance but there is no jitters, no drop off, just really clean and consistent energy!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
SOLID WORKOUT! I like your routine, i was thinking about trying the PHAT program or a variation of it, looks very interesting. Glad your enjoying powermax, its an all around very solid product. With powermax we kept with what works and in effective dosages ie. Creatine, Taurine, Citrulline, Agmatine, Carnitine while providing a very unique stimulant blend that from a glance would make it seem like its a very strong stimulant product however the feel is very unique because it can be strong depending on your tolerance but there is no jitters, no drop off, just really clean and consistent energy!
You know I looked at the profile when I first got it and never commented about the fact I did like what was in there I have home brewed before and honestly stopped just because it wasn't that much cheaper and its fun to try new things like powermax. That part aside this product does have EVERYTHING I look for in a solid pre work out dosed very well its no BS product that delivers on what it promises.

BTW Adizzle1 try PHAT it is amazing I have changed it a bit to fit how I like to work but still the base is there and TRUST me you will be sore I have always like hitting muscles twice a week or more but this is a whole new level with the low med high rep range stuff its a killer routine.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know I looked at the profile when I first got it and never commented about the fact I did like what was in there I have home brewed before and honestly stopped just because it wasn't that much cheaper and its fun to try new things like powermax. That part aside this product does have EVERYTHING I look for in a solid pre work out dosed very well its no BS product that delivers on what it promises.

BTW Adizzle1 try PHAT it is amazing I have changed it a bit to fit how I like to work but still the base is there and TRUST me you will be sore I have always like hitting muscles twice a week or more but this is a whole new level with the low med high rep range stuff its a killer routine.
Yea i want to try it but a varation more or less this is what i want to do

Monday: Upper
Flat Bench: 4-6 sets working up to doubles
Floor Press: 3 sets 6-10
Bent Row: 4-6 sets 6-10 reps
WG Pull Ups: 4 sets 6-10
DB Shoulder Press: 4 sets 6-10
Barbell Curl: 3 sets 6-10 reps
OH DB Ext: 3 sets 6-10 reps

Tuesday: Lower
Alternating between Squats and Deadlifts 6 sets working up to doubles
Alternating between SL Deadlifts and Front Squats 3 sets 6-10
Leg Ext: 4 sets 6-10
Leg Curls: 4 sets 6-10
Seated Calf Raises
Standing Calf Raises

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: Chest/Arms
Incline Bench: 4 sets 8-12 reps
Flat DB: 4 sets 8-12 reps
Dips: 3 sets 12-15 reps
Flyes: 3 sets 12-20 reps
DB Curls: 3 sets 8-12 reps
Machine Preacher: 3 sets 8-12
Rope Hammer Curls: 3 sets 8-12
CG Bench: 3 sets 8-12
Machine Dips: 3 sets 8-12
Rope Pushdowns: 3 sets 8-12

Friday: Back/Shoulders
Dead lifts only if I Squatted on Tuesday if not then Pulldowns 4 sets: 8-12
CG Pulldowns: 4 sets 8-12 reps
Barbell Rows: 3 sets 8-12 reps
DB Rows: 3 sets 8-12 reps
Cable Pull Overs: 3 sets 12-15 reps
Seated Barbell Shoulder Press: 4 sets 8-12 reps
Side Raises: 4 sets 8-12 reps
Rear Raises: 4 sets 8-12 reps

Saturday: Legs
Squats if I deadlifted on Tuesday if not then Leg Press: 4 sets 8-12 reps
Leg Ext: 4 sets 8-15 reps
Lunges: 3 sets 8-12 reps
Lying Leg Curls: 3 sets 8-12 reps
1 leg Leg Ext: 4 sets 8-15 reps
Standing Leg Curls: 3 sets 8-12 reps
Seated Calf Raises: 4 sets 12-20 reps
Standing Calf Raises: 4 sets 12-20 reps

Sunday: Rest

Hypertrophy days are really high volume but i can probablly bang it out in 1 hour 15 minutes if i take 45 sec rest periods.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Easily bang that out in 1h 15m I think my longest day is 80 min which is monday just becuase there are Three power movers in there at 2.5min rest. I like that you put deads on back day where they belong PHAT has them on leg days which is fine but I really prefer them with my back work out. Maybe after I run it this way for a while longer I will change it up so that can happen.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are making me want to try phat out for a bit!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
You guys are making me want to try phat out for a bit!
DO IT!! I think you will like it better then your average one day a week body part split really makes good gains. This is also coming form the guy who has done full body 4 days a week and loved that I like high volume hands down. I also feel that your body can adapt to anything you can throw at it given time proper nutrition and sleep.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DO IT!! I think you will like it better then your average one day a week body part split really makes good gains. This is also coming form the guy who has done full body 4 days a week and loved that I like high volume hands down. I also feel that your body can adapt to anything you can throw at it given time proper nutrition and sleep.
I think I'll give it a go! But I do 4 days a week in the gym for lifting so I'll need to modify a bit. I'm also in a semi pro baseball league where we play on Sundays so I definitely like having Saturday as only a light cardio day so I can go into our games Sunday pretty fresh.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
PHAT training always looks great to me, I have yet to give it a go.

Solid workout budd, looking forward to your next one!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Looks like another win for PowerMax. Today I had a pretty long day (10 hours) at work so I wasn't really sure how well training would go as I was dragging pretty bad. Pounded down my two scoops of powermax and the energy just come on and was right on par with what it has been all week which I wasn't expecting because I was feeling like I got ran over most the day. I find it interesting how this stuff creeps up on you. Its like you don't even know its working till your about half way into your workout going where did this come from it's very cool. I also really love the mood and focus I am getting really help today. Pulled so really good numbers on every thing and even got some solid increases so very happy with my training and powermax. As always tune in next time for a update as there is more to come.

BTW as a off topic Train day play list just curious what music every one listens to since I need something new and want some ideas.

Wednesday - Back & shoulder Hypertrophy
Barbell rows 140 lbs 5x8
Chin 5x7,7,7,5,5
Wide grip pull downs 75lbs 3x15
T bar row 125lbs 12,12,10
V-bar pull 145lbs 3x20
Smith machine behind neck press 75lbs 5x8
Snatch grip upright row 70lbs 2x12
Face pull 105lbs 3x20 (off a high pulley so weight is half)
Dumbbell lat raise 10lbs 20,16,15
Snatch shrug 135, 205x4
Hyperextentions 4x13 (completed)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update sir! Totally agree about how it sneaks on ya, love it. As far as music, I like rock music. My playlist has Chevelle, old staind, Deftones, qotsa and more. Some songs that really get me going are downfall by trust company, dead cell by papa roach, disappear by motion city soundtrack. Check em out!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Looks like another solid workout! The energy is never a big slap in the face, i more so find myself in an unexpected focused state. That focused state being a good thing.

When it comes to music at the gym, I used to be all about hiphop, "gangsta rap" But lately I've been finding more interest in rock and electro, really cue up the big musical buildups/drops for my sets.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Legs where still little sore today after lower body on tuesday but sucked it up streatch it out and hit the weights like a man. Still getting the good kick from PowerMax and boy I needed it today. I think how ever that my absolute favorite thing about this stuff is the focus and mood I get from it. I could be having a crap day *today* and I drink this stuff on my way home by the time I am finished with my warm up it has come on good and strong with the energy. Then my mind gets in a zone true incredible feeling I love it. As for my lifts I know the number are low well because they are but I am coming back up from a deload week should be back Squatting 225 for reps in no time and hoping to blast past my 250lbs best. With the feeling and focus I get for PowerMax shouldn't be a problem. As for tomorrows log it may come in a bit late I have to drive about 110 miles right after I lift but I will post a update after I get to where I am going so as always check back because more good things to come.

Thursday - lower body Hyper Hypertrophy
[/FONT]
Barbell squat[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] 185x10 195x8 205x6 ( decided to pyramid want to see if I like it and I do going to add 4th set)[/FONT]
Hack squat 155lbs x 12 3sets
Leg press 210lbs x 15 x 3 (explosive lifts)
Leg extensions 85lbsx20 85x10
Romanian Deadlift 225x8 275x8 pulled raw
Barbell hip thrust 90x10 all 3 sets (first time ever done)
Lying leg curls 55x20 55x15
Seated calf raise 10x10 230lbs
Hanging leg raise 5x12 (completed)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice volume dude! I'll be starting a modified phat on Monday based on seeing you workouts, pretty excited! Keep up the good work!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Nice volume dude! I'll be starting a modified phat on Monday based on seeing you workouts, pretty excited! Keep up the good work!
Thanks
Keep me posted on how you like PHAT.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Posting from my phone so this may not be on par with my other logs. Tonight was chest and arms and with jedi focus and ninja energy from powermax in my arsenal I hit a beast mode like no other this has been one of my best work outs yet. I don't have mutt loss on hand do that we'll get posted later but I hit several drop sets after all my exercises just could not be stop tonight I am loving this stuff. More great things to come this much I am sure

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Posting from my phone so this may not be on par with my other logs. Tonight was chest and arms and with jedi focus and ninja energy from powermax in my arsenal I hit a beast mode like no other this has been one of my best work outs yet. I don't have mutt loss on hand do that we'll get posted later but I hit several drop sets after all my exercises just could not be stop tonight I am loving this stuff. More great things to come this much I am sure
Excellent man, glad you had a beast mode workout! Gotta love that alpha feeling walking out of the gym

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
I am super sore today but it feels great chest it's rocked loving my work outs

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Been a long weekend but here is Fridays lift log like a said beast mode

Dumbbell flat bench 70lb x5 x8
Dumbbell decline bench 55lbs 12,12,13 drop set 45lbs to fail
dumbbell Pull over 55lbs x 15,15,15 drop set 45lbs x 15
Cable cross over 50lbs 3x20 rest pause to fail
Hammer curls 35lbs x 12,10,7
Incline dumbbell curls 20lbs x 15 x 3 with a rest pause till failer
Preacher Curls machine 60 x 20,18,15 drop set to 50lbs then 45lbs
Lying triceps extensions 65lbs 12,10,8
triceps push downs 95lbs 20,15,15 rest pause
diamond push ups 11x5 10x5 (this was rough)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a long weekend but here is Fridays lift log like a said beast mode

Dumbbell flat bench 70lb x5 x8
Dumbbell decline bench 55lbs 12,12,13 drop set 45lbs to fail
dumbbell Pull over 55lbs x 15,15,15 drop set 45lbs x 15
Cable cross over 50lbs 3x20 rest pause to fail
Hammer curls 35lbs x 12,10,7
Incline dumbbell curls 20lbs x 15 x 3 with a rest pause till failer
Preacher Curls machine 60 x 20,18,15 drop set to 50lbs then 45lbs
Lying triceps extensions 65lbs 12,10,8
triceps push downs 95lbs 20,15,15 rest pause
diamond push ups 11x5 10x5 (this was rough)
Damn that was beast mode! I did my first day of PHAT today on legs, so far so good!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a pretty epic workout man, I'm sure throwing those diamond pushups in really took the training to another level.

looking forward to your next update!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout, love the chest and arms. Whenever i check your log it always makes me want to start the PHAT program NOW!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Looks like a pretty epic workout man, I'm sure throwing those diamond pushups in really took the training to another level.

looking forward to your next update!

I like the Diamond push ups (any push up really) hits the chest and tri's and at high volume can be a killer. Today is upper power and I am looking to go big again feeling REALLY strong today (must be all the food I ate this weekend). Hoping to make some good jumps in weight on my 5x5 in at least bench press and military press. They have ALWAYS been weak points of mine mostly from lack of focus on those lifts. I have always put more into my squat and dead lift and now I am making up for it now. I have so high goals by the end of the year one of which is to rep 225 on bench and body weight on standing press. I also want a 315 squat and a 400 dead lift. I figure I only check in at around 150lbs to 155lbs right now so those are respectable numbers.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
I predidcted today would be a good day...................AND I was right

Got my scoops of PowerMax in my system and cranked up the radio. Let me just say this my may not be epic but there better then they where and to me that is a good day. I am loving the engery I am getting for this stuff I really feel like I can NOT be stopped there is just no crash. It really hasnt slacked off either feels the same now as it did the first time I took it. I am also STILL getting the jedi focus that I love which I really think gives me that edge I need to push out some of these more brutal routines. Now on to the lifts stats supper pleased with today I did change a few things up nothing drastic. Just kinda went back to what I was doing before my deload and still hoping to get back to straight bar curls over hammers but my forearms still aren't having it.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Monday - Upper body power [/FONT]
Pendlay rows[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] 155 lbs [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]5x5[/FONT]
Pull ups[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]5x7 crushed this [/FONT]
Supinated Rev grip pull downs[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] 90lbs 10,10,12 [/FONT]
Flat barbell bench[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] 170lbs [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]5x5[/FONT]
Decline Dumbell bench[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] 65lbs 3x10[/FONT]
Barbell Press[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] 100 3,5,5,5,4 still struggling but making progress[/FONT]
Close grip bench press 135x10,10,9
Hammer curls 35lbs 8,8,7
Power shrugs 315lbs 5x5
Decline situps 13x10

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout dude! And get used to the Jedi focus, its not going anywhere!