Performax Labs PowerMax Log (Sponsored)

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
I like the Diamond push ups (any push up really) hits the chest and tri's and at high volume can be a killer. Today is upper power and I am looking to go big again feeling REALLY strong today (must be all the food I ate this weekend). Hoping to make some good jumps in weight on my 5x5 in at least bench press and military press. They have ALWAYS been weak points of mine mostly from lack of focus on those lifts. I have always put more into my squat and dead lift and now I am making up for it now. I have so high goals by the end of the year one of which is to rep 225 on bench and body weight on standing press. I also want a 315 squat and a 400 dead lift. I figure I only check in at around 150lbs to 155lbs right now so those are respectable numbers.

Diamond push ups if executed with proper form and controlled tempo really can ignite some new gains. I really feel a solid pump, and can better target my triceps. I feel that switching up to high volume chest/triceps should yield some bigger numbers on your upper body workouts, i.e. bench/military press. Keep up the work, those are very respectable numbers for any weight, especially being sub 160lbs. Story of my life, light weight guy pushing big guy numbers....haha

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
That is my goal I want a body builder look with power lifter numbers so I figure I can eat like a body builder and train like a power lifter. That is why I am using PHAT right now while I kinda lean out for summer. This winter probably some time in sept I plan on running Wendlers 5/3/1 and mixing it with doggcrapp training (just finish wendlers book). I figure with they right assistance exercises I will pick up some power and still get the hypertrophy I am looking for and then come right back to PHAT since I been liking it a good bit. I like to switch training methods about every 6 months to 1 year helps keep it fun for me. Not sure that is a good idea or not but i haven't quiet landed on a program that makes me 100% happy and I dont know enough to make my own YET.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Rocked a killer lower work out to day still really loving the powermax I will say a solid tip shack the tub before you scoop didnt do that this time and noticed a taste difference course could have been me. Hit some good number today my dead lift was higher but sub par due to my lower back not being 100% from military press yesterday ( apparently I let form slip). PowerMax still kicking in like I would expect and just putting me in a zone really feel solid once the energy and focus comes on truly makes for a great training day all around. Truly happy I got the change to log this stuff such a great product.

Tuesday - Lower Body power
Lower bar squats 215lbs 5x5
Front squat 90lbs x 10 110lbs x 8 120lbs x 8
Leg extensions 90lbs 2 sets rest paused to 20 reps
Conventional Dead lift 340lbs x 3 355lbs x 1 355lbs x 1
Pull through 90lbs 10 x 3 sets (lower pulley so double it for total weight)
Lying leg curls 2 sets 60 rest pause to 20 reps
Standing calf raises 190lbs 10x10
Seated calf raises 180lbs 3x25

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And we're happy to have you log this! You're kicking butt man and your workouts are looking good as well. I will be doing hypertrophy tomorrow and Friday for my first week of PHAT, thanks for recommending this workout as I'm loving it so far!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
And we're happy to have you log this! You're kicking butt man and your workouts are looking good as well. I will be doing hypertrophy tomorrow and Friday for my first week of PHAT, thanks for recommending this workout as I'm loving it so far!

Glad you are liking the log and PHAT the hypertrophy parts of it I swear are the most intense but so worth it.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back squats and then front squats, thats rough brother! Keep up the hard work!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Back squats and then front squats, thats rough brother! Keep up the hard work!
Your not kidding took me a while to get used to that one but I need to extra quad work since well my quads sucks lol.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Great review man, looks like a tough routine. I'll look into any inconsistencies or changes in taste, un/shaken bottle. I'm curious to know if this makes any real difference in both performance delivery and the delicious fruit punch flavor...haha

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Great review man, looks like a tough routine. I'll look into any inconsistencies or changes in taste, un/shaken bottle. I'm curious to know if this makes any real difference in both performance delivery and the delicious fruit punch flavor...haha
It really could have something I ate before I drank it but I just happen to notice and remembered I didnt shake it up. Not sure why its been a habit of mine since my first tub of per over two years ago. My brain must have been some where else. Either way performance of PowerMax wasn't shaken or stirred lol.

If guys liked my lower work out hold on for todays back work out feeling good and I will have a V taper if its the last thing I do so time to get busy and PUT IN WORK.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
I got a little crazy today felt the urge to just leave it all in the gym. You can see by my log I added some stuff and took some things to failure I don't normal do much. Since I been getting great clean and just non stop energy with PowerMax I decided to take this to a new level and see what I could do and I must say I am happy with the results. It was a beast of a workout and PowerMax help me burn though it with energy to spare.

Wednesday - Back & shoulder Hypertrophy
Barbell rows 140lbs x 12,12,12,12,7 (lost it at the end there)
Chins 7,6,7,6,6 (not my day for chins how ever I rest paused and pick up my miss reps)
T bar row 125lbs 15,12,12 rest pause pick up missed reps
Wide grip pull downs
80 x 15,15,12 rest pause for missed reps
Seated cable row 85lbs x 20 95lbs x 15 95lbs x 12 (rest pause at the end of each set to pick up miss reps for a total of 20 reps then added dropset to failure)

V-bar pull 150lbs 20,15,15
(rest pause at the end of each set to pick up miss reps for a total of 20 reps then added dropset to failure)

Smith machine behind neck press 80x6,8,8,6,4 (shoulders felt funny during press didnt push the issue)
Snatch grip upright row 75x12
Face pull 110x20,16,15
Superset
Dumbbell lat raise 10x20,15,10
Both these where rest paused for a total of 20 reps each set with a dropset at the end

Snatch shrug 205lbs 10x10 (going to keep doing this like the higher volume)

Hyperextentions
going to do tomorrow since today was long and I think would be better on lower body day after dead lift.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, that's a pretty epic workout! How'd the back feel after all that volume? Glad Powermax could help power you through that beastly workout!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Dude, that's a pretty epic workout! How'd the back feel after all that volume? Glad Powermax could help power you through that beastly workout!
Back was spent so where my shoulders part of the reason I didn't do the hypertension. I am feeling it pretty good today for sure not something i would recommend doing every work out but once a week I like to kill it. I try to pick a different body group to do it to each time see if I cant get some growth.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Ok sorry for the late update but after the last two days I been feeling pretty spent as you can imagine. Still man up and got in a leg work out not my greatest one ever but still walked out of the gym stronger then I was on some of my lifts so it was a good day. Still really enjoying the PowerMax honestly think its what got my thought my leg day after that killer back work out I did. Its seems like its just enough of a kick in the butt to get me motivated and puts enough in my tank to help me push though with out being over whelming. So on to my lift log like I said not epick but i got in some good lifts which makes me happy. I took out hack squats do to lack of time and I hate them lol. The only reason I had them was they where in the program originally. I will more then likely do them on power day instead of front squats not sure love to hear some ideas on the subject.

Thursday - lower body Hyper Hypertrophy
Barbell squat 205x5 210x5 210x6 (some reason squats are sucking cant get back in my grove)
Leg press 210lbs 3 x 15
Leg extensions 90 x 15,11 (did rest pause to get my 20 reps)
Romanian Deadlift 225lbs x10 275lbs x8 315lbs x6
Barbell hip thrust 135lbs 2x10
Lying leg curls 70lbs 15,10 (rest pause for my 20 reps)
Seated calf raise 230 4x25
Hyperextentions 5x12

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still a good workout man! I don't think it would hurt to switch hack squats for front squats occasionally.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
I figure any day that you lift is a good day. I will probably go crazy July 1st though the 5th i am going on family vacation and I don't think I will have gym access not pleased going to pack my bands and running shoes for sure.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed! I was in Mexico about a month ago for a wedding, I made sure to jog a few times at least. Sometimes a few days off from lifting can really help though, all of my lifts went up when I returned and I just felt great!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Agreed! I was in Mexico about a month ago for a wedding, I made sure to jog a few times at least. Sometimes a few days off from lifting can really help though, all of my lifts went up when I returned and I just felt great!
It has been a while since i took time completely off from training so I might soak it up a little but thinking cardio is a must since I know there will be AMAZING food there and I am not going to restrict my eating while on vacation I am not going to go crazy either just try and enjoy my self with out going over board and keep my activity level in a good place while still getting some good recovery. That's the plan anyway.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
O it has been a good day. Chest and arms was a great Trained hard today felt good had great energy and focus THANK YOU PowerMax really came througth for me. You may notice my volume is lower then it has been there is a reason I emailed layne norton on his program he him self told me that I may be over doing it a little and would see a better gain by cutting back a bit. Also suggested box squats for my hypertrophy leg day to add explosive power and that might help some of my squat issues. Could believe he even responded but per his advice I cut my sets back and limited to only 1 movement per muscle group that I train to failure and only on hypertrophy days. So check out my lift log and see what Powermax did for me and for every one reading this have a good weekend check back on monday for more great stuff to come.

Icline dumbell press 55lbs x12,12,12,
decline dumbbell press 55lbs x 12,12,11
Dumbbell pull over 60lbs 15,15,13
Cable cross over 55lbs 20,20,15 (drop set to failure)
Ez bar curl 50lbs x12 55lbs x12,10
incline curl 20lbs x 15 25lbs x 10,8
preacher curl 70lbs x 15,15,10 drop set to failure
Behind head close grip triceps extention 65lbs x 12,9,8
Dips 15,11,10 (will add weight once I can do (3x15)
tricept push downs 95lbs 20,15,14
leg raises 25x4

Now I know I usually do diamond push ups but switch to dips and felt it WAY more in my triceps also have been told that it should transfer to my bench press and shoulder press better and improve those lifts so going for it.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout man, and good info from Layne as well! You really kicked ass this week and we appreciate your great log

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
O it has been a good day. Chest and arms was a great Trained hard today felt good had great energy and focus THANK YOU PowerMax really came througth for me. You may notice my volume is lower then it has been there is a reason I emailed layne norton on his program he him self told me that I may be over doing it a little and would see a better gain by cutting back a bit. Also suggested box squats for my hypertrophy leg day to add explosive power and that might help some of my squat issues. Could believe he even responded but per his advice I cut my sets back and limited to only 1 movement per muscle group that I train to failure and only on hypertrophy days. So check out my lift log and see what Powermax did for me and for every one reading this have a good weekend check back on monday for more great stuff to come.

Icline dumbell press 55lbs x12,12,12,
decline dumbbell press 55lbs x 12,12,11
Dumbbell pull over 60lbs 15,15,13
Cable cross over 55lbs 20,20,15 (drop set to failure)
Ez bar curl 50lbs x12 55lbs x12,10
incline curl 20lbs x 15 25lbs x 10,8
preacher curl 70lbs x 15,15,10 drop set to failure
Behind head close grip triceps extention 65lbs x 12,9,8
Dips 15,11,10 (will add weight once I can do (3x15)
tricept push downs 95lbs 20,15,14
leg raises 25x4

Now I know I usually do diamond push ups but switch to dips and felt it WAY more in my triceps also have been told that it should transfer to my bench press and shoulder press better and improve those lifts so going for it.
nice workout...stronger triceps means stronger bench, this is truth!!! ever try kickbacks?

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Thanks every one for the support I lift alone don't get that much been pretty cool doing this log like this better then just reviews.

thebigt: I have tried kick backs I do like them just find it hard to get any weight behind them but I am ALWAYS open to suggestions on how to improve any movement.

Since my bench is my weakest point next to my shoulder press followed by squats (only because I started going ATG) I am really working on picking that up this winter. I plan to hit wendlers 5/3/1 with a mission and really add some power to all my lifts. I know that program and love it made some good gains off it love it for mass. Now that i got some time with PHAT going to pretty much just switch between these two to keep thing interesting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks every one for the support I lift alone don't get that much been pretty cool doing this log like this better then just reviews.

thebigt: I have tried kick backs I do like them just find it hard to get any weight behind them but I am ALWAYS open to suggestions on how to improve any movement.

Since my bench is my weakest point next to my shoulder press followed by squats (only because I started going ATG) I am really working on picking that up this winter. I plan to hit wendlers 5/3/1 with a mission and really add some power to all my lifts. I know that program and love it made some good gains off it love it for mass. Now that i got some time with PHAT going to pretty much just switch between these two to keep thing interesting.
kickbacks are about form not volume...they will make you humble, lol.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
So your saying use them as a finisher some thing I focus on the squeeze and pump type deal. Maybe even super set with something?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So your saying use them as a finisher some thing I focus on the squeeze and pump type deal. Maybe even super set with something?
exactly...start low to keep form clean, add more weight only when you can handle it while still keeping form[use mirror to check form]...will really pop tri's!!! really adds shape to tri's, gives the horseshoe look everyone talks about.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
exactly...start low to keep form clean, add more weight only when you can handle it while still keeping form[use mirror to check form]...will really pop tri's!!! really adds shape to tri's, gives the horseshoe look everyone talks about.

REALLY!! Ok i am adding them in I think I got a great idea how where to put them in my program. thanks for the info big t

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
What is up every body

Ok so did some thinking over the weekend and after rereading the PHAT program and the email I got from Layne this what I came up with. I am doing power two days a week hypertrophy 3 days a week. My power days should be move as much weight as I can in my rep range and then assistance work period no need to kill my self. On my hypertrophy days I can do a little killing and add in drop sets and rest pause type stuff along with explosive type speed work. So that is what is going on and first round was today must say I feel WAY better after my training then I do most the time and my log shows I still put in some work.

Now as for PowerMax since that is what you guy are really interested in and I am rambling.... This stuff is still kicking strong I have noticed I am getting used to the energy. Now that's not to say I don't still feel it because I do its still kicks me in the butt and pushes me though my work out with some crazy jedi focus and clean energy. What I am trying to say is you get to expect what is bringing and it deliverers I hope that makes sense.

So on to my lift log I cut some sets out and based my loading on wendlers 5/3/1 since I like it and know it works. So this is the plan and I am sticking to it better or worse no changes for at least 8 weeks see how this goes.

Pendlay row 145x5 155x5 165x5
Pull ups 10, 9 7
supinated pull downs 90x10 95x10 100x10
Flat Bench 160x5 170x5 175x5
rev smith bench 70x10 90x10 110x10
Standing press 95x5 100x5 105x5
bardell curl 65x10 80x8 85x6
Close grip bench 135x10 140x10 145x6
Power shrugs 315x5x5
weighted crunch 25x10x3

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout man, looks like the next 8 weeks will be good for ya! And glad to hear you still have the jedi focus, gotta love it!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome and thats funny becuase i plan on incorporating 5/3/1 into the Phat program to help build up to full max out days. Also ive been thinking about it and i wouldnt be able to do a full leg workout twice a week so im doing the power day all power lifts with no real iso movements, and save that for Hypertrophy days, im thinking

Squats: 5/3/1
Deads: 3 x 6-10
Leg Curls: 3 x 6-10
Hyper Ext: 3 x 6-10
Standing Calves
Seated Calges

This way i can focus the whole workout on the main lift then just follow it up with strength supporting exercises and leave the leg ext, leg press, lunges etc. for the hypertrophy days.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Looks awesome and thats funny becuase i plan on incorporating 5/3/1 into the Phat program to help build up to full max out days. Also ive been thinking about it and i wouldnt be able to do a full leg workout twice a week so im doing the power day all power lifts with no real iso movements, and save that for Hypertrophy days, im thinking

Squats: 5/3/1
Deads: 3 x 6-10
Leg Curls: 3 x 6-10
Hyper Ext: 3 x 6-10
Standing Calves
Seated Calges

This way i can focus the whole workout on the main lift then just follow it up with strength supporting exercises and leave the leg ext, leg press, lunges etc. for the hypertrophy days.
Thats not a bad idea and i like where your head is at. I am going to pretty much just do assistance work on my power day with like one hypertrophy type exercise so hack squat and good mornings with squats and dead lift keep the leg ex and curls just do two sets high rep and hit my calfs really hard. then on my hypertrophy day get the speed work in the hit hard with the rest.

Right now I am worried about my back not sure how leg will go. Hoping I can do my lifts.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Had a solid lift day
PowerMax didnt let me down quiet the opposite today it kinda shocked me maybe it was the fact i cut my training back but for some reason it felt stronger today very nice had to stop my self hoping it will be like that the rest of the week so I can kill it on my hypertrophy days. This update is going to be short and sweet sorry brain has WAY to much going on.

Squat 165x5 190x5 220x5
hack squat 110x10 140x10 165x10
leg extentions 105x13 with rest pause to 20 reps
Dead lift 255x5 295x5 335x5
Good mornings 50x10 70x10 90x10 Never done these so feeling them out
Lying leg curls 75x9 rest pause sets to 20reps
standing calf raise 180x25x4
seated calf raise 180x25x4

So all in all a good solid workout

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love those days where you just feel strong at the gym! Once again, great workout as always!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like an awesome workout and those are some good deadlifts after squats! Keep up the good work brother!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Had a solid lift day
PowerMax didnt let me down quiet the opposite today it kinda shocked me maybe it was the fact i cut my training back but for some reason it felt stronger today very nice had to stop my self hoping it will be like that the rest of the week so I can kill it on my hypertrophy days. This update is going to be short and sweet sorry brain has WAY to much going on.

Squat 165x5 190x5 220x5
hack squat 110x10 140x10 165x10
leg extentions 105x13 with rest pause to 20 reps
Dead lift 255x5 295x5 335x5
Good mornings 50x10 70x10 90x10 Never done these so feeling them out
Lying leg curls 75x9 rest pause sets to 20reps
standing calf raise 180x25x4
seated calf raise 180x25x4

So all in all a good solid workout

Solid Lifts my dude! Very impressive

I'm curious to know how your lower body pump/fullness felt when taking PowerMax. I've had to take a break from deads for quite sometime, and never had the chance to use PowerMax for a solid set of deads.

Either way looks great, looking forward to your next update.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Hey thanks guys

Dr. Veritas I notice a good fullness in my lats traps abs arms and just about everything after my dead lifts most the time. With PowerMax it sticks around longer and my muscles feel full way after my workout is finished. Also I have noticed that my vascularity is enhanced a good bit before I even start to lift which is odd to me but kinda cool as well.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Back hypertrophy my favorite

So had another solid lift day I am feeling pretty good I think the reduce in over all volume is helping. I got some pictures I will try and post today give you some idea of the pump/blood flow I get from power max its pretty crazy imo. I would take some full body pictures but you all don't want to see the skinny fat guy so want to that to ya. Lift Log

Barebell rows 135x8x3
pull ups 10,7,6 rest paused to pick up missed reps
t bar row 90x15 115x15 115x15
supinated pull down 80x15x3
seated cable row 90x20x3 (low pulley is 2x weight so actually 180)
v bar pull down 150x20x3 ( again single high pulley weight is half )
dumbbell press 35x12x3
snatch grip upright row 95x15,12,10
face pull 110x15x3 (single high pulley 1/2 weight)
dumbbell lateral raise 10x20,20,15
dumbbel rev fly 5x20 10x20 10x20
snatch grip shrug 225x10x10

Now I know you guys probably don't care to much about what the weight REALLY is coming off my cables but it makes me feel better lol.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout! Looking pretty vascular a well.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Killed it on chest and arms

Loving the PowerMax ride it kicked in really well for my workout and gave me a surprising pump in my arms. I really think the endurance I get form this stuff is where is shines that and the focus. Kinda makes me sad the tub is almost empty. Nicksox15 as promised I will be posting final reviews here BB.com and at supplement review and i will send you a link to all of them once they are up. Got a solid lift log for you guys here and going to put in some work tonight on my legs. I will post the log up before i leave to go on vacation.

Incline dumbbell 45x12 50x12 60x10
decline dumbbell 45x12 55x12 60x12
Dumbbell pull over 55x15 60x15 65x12
cable cross over 45x20 50x20 55x20 dropset 45x15
EZ bar curl 45x12 50x12 55x12
incline dumbbel curl 20x15 25x12 25x12
preacher curl 80lbs cluster sets to 20reps 3 sets
close grip over head tri extetion 55x12 55x12 55x10 (reduced weight to focus on form)
weighted dips 15,15,12
pushdowns 80x20 80x20 80x15 (pause and sqeeze at bottom that killed)
superset tricept kick backs 15xfailure

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man, great work in here! Who isn't a fan of pumped biceps! And the sadness of the tub being empty can be quickly rectified with the purchase of a new one :)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really happy its still kicking strong for you brother! And we def. appreciate the indepth log with weights and reps!

Looking forward to your final thoughts!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
ok this has been late coming so very sorry about that friday was crazy but I got some free time today going to post my final reviews This is pretty much going to be my posted review and thoughts on PowerMax. I would like to thank every one at Perfomax for giving me the chance make this log of there awesome product really been fun.

Final thoughts on PowerMax I will just run them down taste mixability value effect and over all

Taste: 10/10
I don't really have a between on taste I eight like it or I don't and I judge it a few ways in that respect. One can I drink this stuff EVERY day for how ever long the product will last me. Two is there and negatives that may be something of a downer later IE after taste. PowerMax didn't really disappoint me at all I ran this for a FULL tub any where from one to two scoops only and it tasted great on after taste not to sweet and was like koolaid to me loved it ever time.

Mixability: 10/10
I could poor this stuff in water give it a shack or two and boom no grip no mess nothing couldn't ask for any thing else.

Value 9:10
I only gave it a 9 for one reason because it took to scoops I feel a product should deliver full power in its suggested service and honestly I looked up how much this stuff list for and I will be getting more. So not a down fall in anyway.

Effect 10/10
Ok here is where I will put in some time. This stuff is NOT for a stim junky not even close if you like to be cracked out of you mind of what ever before you work out this will not do that for you . What PowerMax will do for you is give you a nice clean kick in the pants to get you started and hold you though a tough work out. Its got a crazy focus to it and has this ability to for me anyway to just get my in the mood to lift almost zoning me out which I love. Also I think the fact it is not stim heavy makes it better in the respect I took two scoops that it all i needed it never fell off or changed in the energy it gave me. As for pump I am not one to give credit to a pre workout for the pump I get in the gym BUT I will say that while using PowerMax my pump lasted longer and the pump was much easier to get. Another shining point I would like to make in endurance was very noticeably increased while using this product I found that I could push a good bit longer then normal and for a product with out beta alanine in it I find that curious but a nice addition.

Over all 9/10
Powermax by far is a product I would recommend and will be making some thing I cycle into my pre workout arsenal. Its not stim heavy which I like and its got a great deal of focus that adds to the energy it provides.

I hope you guys like this review and I am going to get back to my vacation. I will check back in about 7 days.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review man! Very happy you had a good run with it and will be using it in the future! It was very fun following along with your log, you killed it!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Hey back from vacation Glad you guys liked my run and my review hope to do some logging in the future for ya. Thank again for the opportunity.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good man, hope you had a good vacation!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great review brother! Nad we will keep you in mind for future testing.