Performax Labs is giving out 7 tubs of Powermax to log!

Jfox2004

Awards
I'd be game

I'd be game to try a new preworkout, all I've been switching between has been M5 and Jack3D (Original), would be nice to have a change of pace, especially since i haven't used one in a few weeks, clearing my tolerance! Hit me up if you pick me :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-3008917078.jpg

Batman hands down for his raw power and really awesome bat mobile

itsjanis

itsjanis

Awards
Alright, I know the movie is still out, but I would have to say that my favorite and the most BA comic book hero is Iron Man. I love how they much they show the human aspect of the hero---his strengths, weaknesses, and even his downfall. I can't wait to see how they would depict his alcoholism phase (if they make another movie) following the one that's out now. :D

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
This thread I know is for the powermax which I am VERY interested in since I am a pre workout junkie. But I can't help but look at it for the comic book characters that people are posting this is feeding my geek side and I love it.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I know the movie is still out, but I would have to say that my favorite and the most BA comic book hero is Iron Man. I love how they much they show the human aspect of the hero---his strengths, weaknesses, and even his downfall. I can't wait to see how they would depict his alcoholism phase (if they make another movie) following the one that's out now. :D
It seemed like they were ended it with 3 didnt it? Didnt he end it with saying he was done?

insanefreakbo

Awards
trying to post of pic of the most BA but wont let me. but who is a genius, billionare, playboy, philanthropist?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be game to try a new preworkout, all I've been switching between has been M5 and Jack3D (Original), would be nice to have a change of pace, especially since i haven't used one in a few weeks, clearing my tolerance! Hit me up if you pick me :)
Check out the rules for the giveaway, let us know your most BA superhero and why and you'll be entered!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seemed like they were ended it with 3 didnt it? Didnt he end it with saying he was done?
He'll be back in the Avengers 2 for sure. I think they're done with the stand alone movies for awhile though.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread I know is for the powermax which I am VERY interested in since I am a pre workout junkie. But I can't help but look at it for the comic book characters that people are posting this is feeding my geek side and I love it.
It's funny, throughout high school I used to hide the fact that I read comics and enjoyed that type of stuff. The older I got, the less I cared if people knew and now my wife even thinks it's cool! She tells me working out and reading comics is a million times better than getting drunk all the time like your friends!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
It's funny, throughout high school I used to hide the fact that I read comics and enjoyed that type of stuff. The older I got, the less I cared if people knew and now my wife even thinks it's cool! She tells me working out and reading comics is a million times better than getting drunk all the time like your friends!
My girlfriend says the exact same thing.

itsjanis

itsjanis

Awards
Oh if they ended it with 3, then I'd be somewhat disappointed..:( I was curious to see that depressed alcoholic side of him. Not a happy thing, but still interesting.

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
ForumRunner_20130530_111939.png

I've been into comics since I can remember. I used to collect them and can't get enough of the live action films popping up.no question though the Hulk is a BA, he is larger than life and is fueled by his rage that knows no bounds. Everyone fears him and he happens to also be one of the smartest men alive

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Oh if they ended it with 3, then I'd be somewhat disappointed..:( I was curious to see that depressed alcoholic side of him. Not a happy thing, but still interesting.
You dont think that side of him came out in the second one where he was all crazy and almost dieing having to drink that black greenish cocktail to keep his toxicity low? And having parties and getting drunk and fighting with his buddy drunk in the other iron man suit? Thrn comes back with a more powerful reactor and gets out of his funk..Not alcohol but maybe used his depression in the same way instead of being an alcoholic? I dunno I dont see them bringing him to another low stage. Avengers is my fav. Cant wait for the second

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Can you really argue with Groo the wanderer ??

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369931010.344928.jpg

"Now Groo does what Groo does best!"

His battle cry as he slays entire armies with no regard to what if any side he fights for . A true walking disaster .

Plus his favorite food was cheese dip who could argue.

Seriously this is the only comic I read as a kid and to this day it still makes me laugh .

Groo rules

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, never would have thought of Groo. Loving all these entries guys, looks like a ton of good options to run a log for us as well! Get your apps in as we're announcing winners Saturday morning!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
I will have to setup my email on my phone make sure I don't miss the announcement in case I make the cut.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be closing it out Friday afternoon, but will announce on Saturday! Lets see some more apps guys!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Have to give to to the CAPTAIN hand down. What can I say he's athletics perfected.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/127499/2438272-2198361_captain_america.jpeg
Can't get it to embed from my phone.
Captain got some impressive stats I don't remember them exactly but:
Military Press 800 lbs for reps
Bench Press 1500 lbs for reps
Dead lift over 2000lbs
How can you argue with that.
P.S. not actually applying since I'm on a cycle. Just have to show some respect for the Cap.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So many great entries! So I'm closing this at 3pm central time so make sure to get in any last minute entries! Winners announced tomorrow morning!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
So many great entries! So I'm closing this at 3pm central time so make sure to get in any last minute entries! Winners announced tomorrow morning!
Nice !!

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Looking forward to it good luck to all who entered

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, of course I know that's Julie Newmar! Just wanted to make sure the world knew my hate of the Halle Berry version :) I thought Anne Hathaway was great in TDKR.

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
Ya, unfortunately that cat woman with halle berry sucked lol TDKR version was way better

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
Yea, of course I know that's Julie Newmar! Just wanted to make sure the world knew my hate of the Halle Berry version :) I thought Anne Hathaway was great in TDKR.
I was very impressed with Anne Hathway as cat women I never much cared for her till she did that role as well as the whole TDKR movie really was awesome. But by far though Julie Newmar is cat women.

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
ForumRunner_20130531_105135.png

Ok I already entered but since I'm thinking about TDKR at the moment I need to show some to one of the best BA villains. He was insane, mercenary, psycho, terrorist, strategist, head honcho, and great follow up to the joker.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I was very impressed with Anne Hathway as cat women I never much cared for her till she did that role as well as the whole TDKR movie really was awesome. But by far though Julie Newmar is cat women.
I like Anne Hathaway in most thing and her acting was good. She just seem to soft and unphysical to play cat woman. They need to get Jessica Alba that's a cat woman I could believe in . Lol

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
As long as it's not the Halle Berry Catwoman! Granted she's hot but that's probably the one superhero movie I haven't been able to sit through. Made it fifteen minutes.
that has to be Julie Newmare's azz! puurrfect!

gmanall

Awards
Not in for log, but wolverine is awesome. Just imagine how much gains he could get in a day with his super fast recovery!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Love all the Batman submissions especially..awesome thread Nick! Excited to see who all the winners are tommorow

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All right guys, this is officially Closed! Thanks so much for all of the great entries! Lots of cool pictures and different reasons for liking the heroes. So again, thanks for entering and I'll have all the winners announced tomorrow morning! There's going to be seven lucky people logging one of the hottest pre workouts out today!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, first off thanks for all the entries! Seeing all the nerd love in this thread made me
731800-happy_batman_super.jpg

So here are the seven winners that will be logging a FREE tub of PowerMax!

RomanGod
Mayhem99
Chefbo
ThebigT
DirtyDan
NADDANME
Booneman77

So congrats guys! Please PM me your addresses and we'll get it shipped out. Please post a link to your logs here when you start them and we'll be following along. We're very excited for you guys to try out this great product and are sure you'll be pleased with the results.

tumblr_m573cm446k1rtjw1mo1_250.gif

So thanks again to all who entered and be on the lookout for some exciting things from us at PerforMax labs in the upcoming months!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
allright can't wait to see the vascularity and pump.

romangod

romangod

Awards
Alright guys, first off thanks for all the entries! Seeing all the nerd love in this thread made me View attachment 81784

RomanGod
Mayhem99
Chefbo
ThebigT
DirtyDan
NADDANME
Booneman77

So congrats guys! Please PM me your addresses and we'll get it shipped out. Please post a link to your logs here when you start them and we'll be following along. We're very excited for you guys to try out this great product and are sure you'll be pleased with the results.

View attachment 81785

So thanks again to all who entered and be on the lookout for some exciting things from us at PerforMax labs in the upcoming months!
Holy Freebee, Batman! (Miss Heath Ledger) Sent PM just now.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Grats to the winners ! But Groo is angry you shall now suffer the wrath of Groo and Rufferto !!!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Alright guys, first off thanks for all the entries! Seeing all the nerd love in this thread made me View attachment 81784

RomanGod
Mayhem99
Chefbo
ThebigT
DirtyDan
NADDANME
Booneman77

View attachment 81785

nick check to see if you received my address my sent box isn't showing it was sent. thanks, bo.

mayhem99

mayhem99

Awards
pm sent so pumped to try this stuff

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pm'd gonna be some beastly workouts coming!