Perfect AAS + Peptide Cycle Formula

prslespaul

Awards
I have been preparing a AAS + Peptide formula for some time now and think I have something that I think will help me accomplish my goal of adding as much lean muscle I can that I will keep for years with no estrogen or water sides. A little info about me.. Been lifting for a few years mainly for self satisfaction, well.. and I just plain like the sport of bodybuilding! I have done a few pro's and am ready for my first injectable cycle. I have done months of research and have really put a lot of work into this cycle but I'd still like to get some input before I go ahead and start ordering.

Stats:
weight: 185lbs
fat: 12%
height: 5' 10"

Cycle:
232mg Test Sus E3D (542mg wk) - 1-12wk (2x 325mg 10ml Vials)
50mg Turanabol ED (first 10 days at 40mg) - 1-6wk (200 Tabs)
Arimidex .5mg EOD (only if needed) - 1-12wk

Cycle Support:
Liv52, Milk Thistle - 1-6wk
Hawthorn Berry, Saw Palmetto - 1-12wk

Post Cycle:
HCG 500iu ED for 10 days after last pin
Nolvadex 40mg ,20mg ,20mg ,10mg - 14-17wk
Universal NT-1 3 pills ED - 14-17wk

Peptides: (this will be broken into 2 phases)

Phase 1 - Weeks 14-18:
PEG-MGF 100 mcg - Sunday and Wed (1x 2mg Vial)
IGF1-LR3 50mcg - Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Fri (1x 1mg Vial)

Phase 2 - Weeks 19-26:
90mcg GHRP-2 3x a day (1x 5mg Vials)
70mcg CJC-1295 (no dac) 3x a day (2x 2mg Vials)

Diet:

400g Protein
200g Fat
200g Carbs
4200 Calories

Main Goal of the diet will be to keep saturated fat, sodium and simple carbs to a minimum.

I will be ordering everything above within the next few weeks and logging my progress when everything arrives!

STAY TUNED FOR THE TRANSORMATION OF THE YEAR! (hopefully) :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
looks pretty good, i think you are still a little young to run stuff like this but it appears that you know what your doing.

GL

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would start phase one of the peptides the last wk of being on cycle.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I have been preparing a AAS + Peptide formula for some time now and think I have something that I think will help me accomplish my goal of adding as much lean muscle I can that I will keep for years with no estrogen or water sides. A little info about me.. Been lifting for a few years mainly for self satisfaction, well.. and I just plain like the sport of bodybuilding! I have done a few pro's and am ready for my first injectable cycle. I have done months of research and have really put a lot of work into this cycle but I'd still like to get some input before I go ahead and start ordering.

Stats:
weight: 185lbs
fat: 12%
height: 5' 10"

Cycle:
232mg Test Sus E3D (542mg wk) - 1-12wk (2x 325mg 10ml Vials)
50mg Turanabol ED (first 10 days at 40mg) - 1-6wk (200 Tabs)
Arimidex .5mg EOD (only if needed) - 1-12wk

I wouldn't go with sust for a first cycle, or at all personally.
IMO 12 weeks at that dose isn't long enough... personally I'd go with a diff ester anyway.
Keep tbol at 60mg plus ED or go with a different oral.

Cycle Support:
Liv52, Milk Thistle - 1-6wk
Hawthorn Berry, Saw Palmetto - 1-12wk

Stay on all supports, preferrably prior to starting the cycle, through the end of PCT.

Post Cycle:
HCG 500iu ED for 10 days after last pin
Nolvadex 40mg ,20mg ,20mg ,10mg - 14-17wk
Universal NT-1 3 pills ED - 14-17wk

HCG isn't part of a PCT. And if you're using the method it appears you are using you are going to need 1000-2500 iu EOD for 2 weeks while your test clears. Keep the nolva at 20/10/10/10 and clomid 50/50/50/50 or even as low as 25mg. You need to stay on the AI during HCG treatment and through PCT.

Peptides: (this will be broken into 2 phases)

Phase 1 - Weeks 14-18:
PEG-MGF 100 mcg - Sunday and Wed (1x 2mg Vial)
IGF1-LR3 50mcg - Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Fri (1x 1mg Vial)

Phase 2 - Weeks 19-26:
90mcg GHRP-2 3x a day (1x 5mg Vials)
70mcg CJC-1295 (no dac) 3x a day (2x 2mg Vials)

You need more peptides or forget them. A good peptide cycle is as follows:

100mcg cjc-1295(no dac)/100mcg GHRP-2 3x/day
(run this every week starting prior to the cycle if possible and continue through PCT)

Forget PEGMGF... (you want regular MGF).

Every other 4 weeks, i.e 5-8, 13-16 or 1-4, 9-12, 17-20, etc:

40mcg IGF-1 LR3 Pre-wo or 1-2 hours PWO (If you go with IGF-1 DES go PreWO only)
200mcg MGF PWO

***note: this protocol can be varied greatly in dosage. I recommend starting with low doses of IGF never going over 40mcg 3x/week to start.

Diet:

400g Protein
200g Fat
200g Carbs
4200 Calories

Main Goal of the diet will be to keep saturated fat, sodium and simple carbs to a minimum.

I believe your diet is the best and most well thought out part of your entire post. The diet looks pretty good. Consider 300g carbs and 100-150g healthy fats, but I actually like the lower/moderate carbs with higher healthy fats.

I will be ordering everything above within the next few weeks and logging my progress when everything arrives!

Again I have to reiterate... do not break the law or order these items. Thank you.

STAY TUNED FOR THE TRANSORMATION OF THE YEAR! (hopefully) :)
Everything I have typed above, aside from the diet portion, is all based in theory and not actual application. All suggestions are for entertainment purposes only. I wanted to specifically comment on the peptides, as I have alot of experience with them in a research capacity. The comments on the cycle are just suggestions if you're dead set on this cycle layout, which to be completely honest I am very unenthusiastic about. All of my suggestions are completely based on theory, and I highly recommend that you do not break the law. I do not condone violation of the law. I cannot offer suggestions on how to actually use these compounds.

BEAST

prslespaul

Awards
Thanks beast for your very detailed information. I was going to run test e 500 mg a wk for 12 weeks but with keeping the water off me being one of the goals I went with sus. I also know blood levels are less stable with sus so i might just go with the enth or cyp. Price was the winning factor on that decision unless you can give me reason behind not liking sus. Everyone runs hcg so differently so i chose 500iu ed, would you recommend 1000 eod instead? Seems less stable like that. I want the peptides pct not during, I don't want to do them on cycle. I have read the reg mfg mimics your natural levels better, would you reccommend 200mcg post workout and only on work out days or should I run it everyday? Thanks again man

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks beast for your very detailed information. I was going to run test e 500 mg a wk for 12 weeks but with keeping the water off me being one of the goals I went with sus. I also know blood levels are less stable with sus so i might just go with the enth or cyp. Price was the winning factor on that decision unless you can give me reason behind not liking sus. Everyone runs hcg so differently so i chose 500iu ed, would you recommend 1000 eod instead? Seems less stable like that. I want the peptides pct not during, I don't want to do them on cycle. I have read the reg mfg mimics your natural levels better, would you reccommend 200mcg post workout and only on work out days or should I run it everyday? Thanks again man
Honestly, hcg 250 iu x2/wk is better than a pre pct blast imo. Overall I do not really care for the idea of a pre pct bast because I think it is too much stimulation, with a much greater chance of cellular desensitization, to the leydig cells.

Regular MGF should only be run immediately PWO, not on off days.

BEAST

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I agree w everything beast said.

get rid of sust and get test e / c / p.
id also go for dbol, using it right now at 40mgs and wow way stronger than tbol @ 60 up 10lbs in a week and a half and i dont look bloated or fat at all.

prslespaul

Awards
Test enth it is! On the hcg though, I have seen studies that show that if HCG is used over a long period of time HCG may actuall act to desensitize the Leydigs cells to luteinizing hormone, which would further hinder a return to homeostatis.. Which is it?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Test studies vary, many of them will contridict one another so basing knowledge on them isnt the best idea.