Peptides for Combat Sports?

bigbb123

Awards
Hey Guys,

So im very new to this whole peptide busines, but ive been doing my research and I just have a few questions for the experts.

6'2 225 pounds. Just came off a 14 week 375 mg a week test E cycle and going into pct.
I am an amateur golden gloves boxer, looking to maintain weight while cutting the love handle and abdominal fat that i havnt been able to shed no matter what I do. Boxing workouts are nothing like bodybuilding, they require aerobic as well as anaerobic "endurance if you will. Anyone that has done a few rounds of hard sparring knows how incredibly taxing it can be, sanctioned bouts in the open division, in which i fight can put you up against some real monsters. In others words, im not a small guy by any means, but i have been dwarfed by opponents, i am the constant underdog. I digress.

I am now going into pct and I think peptides will be incredibly beneficial to my sport, but what do I take. I am considering the following:

gHRP-2 100 MCG 3 times daily: Morning, post workout, and Before bed
cjc-1295 no des 100 mcg 3 times daily: Same as above
peg-mgf or igf-1-Lr3 100 MCG daily post work out

Questions:
1. What can i expect for side effects? I want to avoid this so called GH bleed and i dont want to enlarge my intestines, taking body shots is hard enough as it is lol. Will this tax my already shut down pituitary during pct and possibly diminish recovery. Will any of these enhance cancer growth. And finally, will they affect fertility or have any other nasty long term side effects?
2. What can I expect to achieve with these dosages in terms of increased LBM and reduction in body fat?
3. Can I expect any effect on endurance: positive or negative?
4. Finally, will they allow me to train harder such as sport specific training and strength and condition all in one day?

Sorry for the long post

Regards

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Why don't you drop a weight class? If you're 225 it'll be a breeze to cut to 200... You'll be bigger and stronger than most guys and you can stay natural. Do PED's when you turn pro instead.

bigbb123

Awards
Why don't you drop a weight class? If you're 225 it'll be a breeze to cut to 200... You'll be bigger and stronger than most guys and you can stay natural. Do PED's when you turn pro instead.
Thanks for the advice man, but i like fighting in the open division. I have no qualms about PED use at this level, i want to improve my body as much as humanly possible

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I understand that fighting at heavyweight is more fun :)
Go with real hgh instead, you'll get better results and you only pin once a day.

bigbb123

Awards
I understand that fighting at heavyweight is more fun :)
Go with real hgh instead, you'll get better results and you only pin once a day.
Yea, funny ive heard that from a few people and im sure your probably right, but its extremely cost prohibitive. I mean real GH needs a second career lol. Thanks for taking the time to respond brother, i appreciate it. I think I will stick to peptides for the Time being, but i will certainly not rule out real HGH. Any advice on the cycle i posted above?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm not really sure, I have been looking into it also but it's a lot of work for little gain. You're right about hgh being expensive but at least you know you will get gains (from real hgh that is).
Good luck and let me know how it goes!

JRex

JRex

Awards
Yea, funny ive heard that from a few people and im sure your probably right, but its extremely cost prohibitive. I mean real GH needs a second career lol. Thanks for taking the time to respond brother, i appreciate it. I think I will stick to peptides for the Time being, but i will certainly not rule out real HGH. Any advice on the cycle i posted above?
I am level 5 Krav maga intermediate now. it alot like boxing. its the most intense cardio you will do.

If you cant get real GH at a good price, I would run EQ and winstrol. Fantastic endurance and recovery and will lean you down, but your diet has to be right otherwise no drug is going to make you drop body fat other than dnp.

Peptide or GH is a 6 month commitment minimum. The only difference it the peptides signal your body to release more GH naturally, but for gh to take effect and see full effects, it takes 5-6 months. so either is a long term project. Just dont think I will do peptide during pct and it will be magical, you will be disappointed.

To get the same effect as 5 iu of gh, the amount of peptides will cost you almost the same, unless you buy bulk. You need to find a good GH source. You would be amazed at what it really sells for, before its marked up for street sale.

I would use and have used the following:
GHRP6 100mcg and mod grf (CJC 1293) 100mcg, upon wakening, before workout and before bedtime. No if your sentive to gherlin hormone or cortisol insomnia you would want to swap out the GHRP for IPam

As far as the PegMGF or IGF-1R3, if you not going to do both, results from it will be minimal.

I would run:
IGF-DES pre work
post workout Peg MGF

bigbb123

Awards
I am level 5 Krav maga intermediate now. it alot like boxing. its the most intense cardio you will do.

If you cant get real GH at a good price, I would run EQ and winstrol. Fantastic endurance and recovery and will lean you down, but your diet has to be right otherwise no drug is going to make you drop body fat other than dnp.

Peptide or GH is a 6 month commitment minimum. The only difference it the peptides signal your body to release more GH naturally, but for gh to take effect and see full effects, it takes 5-6 months. so either is a long term project. Just dont think I will do peptide during pct and it will be magical, you will be disappointed.

To get the same effect as 5 iu of gh, the amount of peptides will cost you almost the same, unless you buy bulk. You need to find a good GH source. You would be amazed at what it really sells for, before its marked up for street sale.

I would use and have used the following:
GHRP6 100mcg and mod grf (CJC 1293) 100mcg, upon wakening, before workout and before bedtime. No if your sentive to gherlin hormone or cortisol insomnia you would want to swap out the GHRP for IPam

As far as the PegMGF or IGF-1R3, if you not going to do both, results from it will be minimal.

I would run:
IGF-DES pre work
post workout Peg MGF
Thanks for the response brother. Krava maga is some serious ****, i train with a couple of Israeli guys that practice it, excellent for defense against multiple attackers. So i think im thinking im going to go with the gh releasing peptides. Few mpre questions for you. What can expect to see from this in terms of results and
Side effects? Also, what happens when i come off? Does my natural gh production return to normal on its own? Im just paranoid about the long term effects of these drugs. With AAS, we know exactly what were dealing with, peptides not so much i think.

Jcweinsx

Awards
Sides should be minor at those doses. I notice mild irritation at injection site, minor loose stools but not mud butt. I'm not very far into my run to report on results. I am planning to run for 6-9 months then review results. I will be cycling the IGF-1 Lr3. I run IGF at a lower dosage than you but I will be increasing to see if I notice better results. The CJC 1295 doses with higher sides in study below are much higher than what you are proposing.

Here's some study data on 1295 sides from Prolonged Stimulation of Growth Hormone (GH) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor I Secretion by CJC-1295, a Long-Acting Analog of GH-Releasing Hormone, in Healthy Adults
Sam L. Teichman, Ann Neale, Betty Lawrence, Catherine Gagnon, Jean-Paul Castaigne and Lawrence A. Frohman

Injection site reactions (irritation, erythema, induration, pain, or itching) occurred transiently (up to several hours) in approximately 70% of subjects receiving CJC-1295 and rarely in subjects receiving placebo. Injection site reactions tended to be more severe and/or prolonged after higher doses, with residual induration lasting up to 5 d. No local reaction exceeded 10 cm in diameter, and all resolved spontaneously. Transient urticarial rashes at the injection site occurred in almost 30% of subjects and were not dose related. Other adverse events reported in actively treated subjects included headache (63%), diarrhea (43%), and systemic vasodilatory reactions (flushing, warmth, and transient hypotension; 30%); all were more common at higher doses (125 or 250 μg/kg). Headache and diarrhea occurred occasionally at various times during the 7 d after dosing. Of these adverse events, only headache occurred in the placebo-treated group (14%). Overall, the adverse events observed at 250 μg/kg were moderate in severity and resolved spontaneously after a few hours, whereas the 125 μg/kg dose of CJC-1295 was considered well tolerated.

Injection site reactions (irritation, erythema, induration, pain, or itching) were reported in all actively treated subjects in study 2; all were mild in severity. Reactions were up to 10 cm in diameter. Mild injection site erythema (<2–3 cm) was reported in three of four placebo-treated subjects (75%) as well as induration and urticaria (<1–2 cm; 25%). Flushing occurred only in actively treated subjects, occurred within 30 min of injection, and resolved within 1–2 h. The incidence of flushing was dose dependent, with an incidence of 40% after low-dose and 100% after high-dose injections.

Other adverse events included transient loose stools/diarrhea (45% and 100% incidence in the 125 and 250 μg/kg groups, respectively), headache (non-dose dependent and ranging from 20–80% depending on the dose group), and nausea or abdominal pain (20%). Of these adverse events, only headache occurred in the placebo-treated group (14% in study 1 and 50% in study 2).

JRex

JRex

Awards
Thanks for the response brother. Krava maga is some serious ****, i train with a couple of Israeli guys that practice it, excellent for defense against multiple attackers. So i think im thinking im going to go with the gh releasing peptides. Few mpre questions for you. What can expect to see from this in terms of results and
Side effects? Also, what happens when i come off? Does my natural gh production return to normal on its own? Im just paranoid about the long term effects of these drugs. With AAS, we know exactly what were dealing with, peptides not so much i think.
Yeah, Krav is something else. My son is in karate and Krav came with package, thats how I got into it. I remember when I started, 6'4" 280 pound weight lifter under 10% body fat, I lasted 5 minutes in my first training session. The warm up for the class is 60 laps, 60 push ups, 60 sit ups, 60 jumping jacks, 60 lung squats all none stop, no rest. Krav you need super strength and endurance. I can hit it now for 3 hours straight as long as I can ingest some quick carbs on water breaks.

About 1-2 months into it Peptides or so you'll notice skin is better, hair is softer, recovery is faster, you stop getting soar...etc... The farther you get into it and stay steady with use, fat loss and all those aches and pains go away. you will be able to eat more calories and not gain fat with everything else being the same. I am 44 and feel like it rolled back the clock 15 years.

side effects: Just what I have experienced.
1) GHRP2 and 6 gherlin hormone increases, which stimulates massive hunger, almost manic eating attacks after injection. Use those if bulking. If not go for IPAM. Its not quite as strong but you will not get the hunger attacks like GHRP2/6.

2) GHRP2/6 increases cortisol levels which mess with sleep patterns. if your prone, you will have hard time sleeping thru night and such.

3) GHRP2/6 will give you the strongest GH pulse/release and add cjc 1295 no dac and that percentage increases by about 40%.

As far as pct and shutdown, should not be any issue. I use 5iu's gh every morning and use IPAM and cjc1295 no dac just to keep the body producing/releasing GH naturally. The peptides are just the signaling hormones to release GH naturally. so you should be good to go.

bigbb123

Awards
Yeah, Krav is something else. My son is in karate and Krav came with package, thats how I got into it. I remember when I started, 6'4" 280 pound weight lifter under 10% body fat, I lasted 5 minutes in my first training session. The warm up for the class is 60 laps, 60 push ups, 60 sit ups, 60 jumping jacks, 60 lung squats all none stop, no rest. Krav you need super strength and endurance. I can hit it now for 3 hours straight as long as I can ingest some quick carbs on water breaks.

About 1-2 months into it Peptides or so you'll notice skin is better, hair is softer, recovery is faster, you stop getting soar...etc... The farther you get into it and stay steady with use, fat loss and all those aches and pains go away. you will be able to eat more calories and not gain fat with everything else being the same. I am 44 and feel like it rolled back the clock 15 years.

side effects: Just what I have experienced.
1) GHRP2 and 6 gherlin hormone increases, which stimulates massive hunger, almost manic eating attacks after injection. Use those if bulking. If not go for IPAM. Its not quite as strong but you will not get the hunger attacks like GHRP2/6.

2) GHRP2/6 increases cortisol levels which mess with sleep patterns. if your prone, you will have hard time sleeping thru night and such.

3) GHRP2/6 will give you the strongest GH pulse/release and add cjc 1295 no dac and that percentage increases by about 40%.

As far as pct and shutdown, should not be any issue. I use 5iu's gh every morning and use IPAM and cjc1295 no dac just to keep the body producing/releasing GH naturally. The peptides are just the signaling hormones to release GH naturally. so you should be good to go.
Your the man Jrex. Thanks bud im sold. Will put my order in tom. Good luck with the krav