Peg-anti-gdf-8 [myostatin inhibitor]and CJC-1295

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
great post, as usual Prof Boba. ;)
lol who cares if its not permanent, if i can have 4 injections for 2 years of no myostatin i will do it for life and be happy and die big. life is too short to be small.
So True! If I can stave off Death for just one more forced rep!

Thus I aspire to achieve my life's ambition and be buried in that XXXL Cascet! The ultimate "Happy Ending"? :D

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
So True! If I can stave off Death for just one more forced rep!

Thus I aspire to achieve my life's ambition and be buried in that XXXL Cascet! The ultimate "Happy Ending"? :D
Amen bro. :D

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hello freaks its your boy black back with todays log had a good leg workout today front squats work my way up to 405
135x10,225x10,315x10,405x3 was pretty brutal even though i was tired from work today and i still manage to have a good workout so im happy about that know as far as the vaccine goes im looking forward to being vaccinated throw a little follistatin in there and its on like popcorn.of course its not permanent bob since its not gene deletion but it should bind alot better to myostatin then the polyclonal and monoclonal anti-bodies and show better results another thing acrv2b and acrv2a all are better binders to myostatin than the antibodies

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
of course its not permanent bob since its not gene deletion but it should bind alot better to myostatin then the polyclonal and monoclonal anti-bodies and show better results another thing acrv2b and acrv2a all are better binders to myostatin than the antibodies
By "permanent" I only refering to the study reference where the biopsy of muscle showed that the muscle gain was do hypertrophy and not hyperplasia. Not that I was concerned about it, just a point of interest really. :)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
If it was the real mccoy you would be doing much better than you are. It sounds like you are wasting your time.

The genuine polyclonal antibody does not have you saying "this stuff it still a bit dissapointing from a muscle growth aspect." I know this for a fact.

Sorry your results suck. :(

Clarity

Please elaborate further... The geniune antibody?

You've researched with it? Black's isn't legit?

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Guys, someone chime in here cause my head is hurting from trying to calculate the dosage of th Myo DNA Vaccine in the study.
The dose the used for the results was 50g/mouse every 2 weeks is insane. Is this really correct? How much dose the mouse weigh? What, like 5oz. maybe? That equivelent human dose (to achieve similar results) for a 200lb person would be around 30,000grams!!! Thats 30 kilos every 2 weeks! This can't be right....
Im counting 50g per 5oz is about 150g per LB... that times 200= about 30kilos! Unbeleiveable.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
BLACK probably already has a mutated myostatin gene with the numbers he's putting up. Which may explain why it's not "as" effective for him.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well i will take a crack at it some people think this stuff grows muscle overnight and it dont it takes time even with the reg anti-body which i have used do not work over night know with increase dosage you get better results know when i said this stuff was disapointing it was from a combination of a couple of things first and foremost is the cost with this stuff running right know 600 dollars a milligram for the peg version you would want to see great results using 1 milligram and you dont in fact i can say know tht the correct dosage for this peg is at least 1 to 2 mg a week and thats not feasible for reg folks and thats why i said its dissapointing know i must admit and speed can vouche for me that i been tinkering with this myostatin know since dec 11 of last year and maybe i do have some form of inhibition going on and the stuff is not affecting me the way it would affect someone who just started using this stuff yeah bob that dosage which is rediculous for a rat im gonna get 4 mg of the dna vaccine and try it out there isnt any human dosage on this stuff because it was said it would be unethical to use on humans dont ask where i read that at but i did read it this is a cattle product hint hint . there are other avenues to extreme muscle growth look up acrv2b and acrv2a and dont forget follistatin peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hey did not get to the gym today work late will post again tommorrow sorry freaks peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clocker

Awards
^but thank-you for helping out with finding the right path, is what he was trying to say...I think.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
BLACK you are a credit to our community, no doubts there. when im back at it full throttle I intend to contribute by outlaying some money and trying some higher dosages on these.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Bump for the follistatin and/or a soluble form of the ACVR2B.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
ok freaks it your brother from anther mother [black] wassup freaks anyway thanks pum for thinking im a plus for this community im touch lol really man thanks i really like to thank of myself as a black lab rat lol anyway who gives a f### what i think right ok enough of that had a good workout today back and biceps pump was outrageous vascularity is outstanding strength is still up appetite has been down for the last 2 days we will have to see where that goes really felt tired all day today but that was to be expected nothing unusual there as cjc makes you sleepy acrv2b and follistatin very interesting that is on my list after i get vaccinated lol holla at me im out peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well family its your man black whats happening anyway had a good workout today shoulders was able to get 315 on seated
shoulder press for 2 partial reps great pump also did 5 reps of the 70s with front raises just a brief overview of a grueling workout know my strength is increasing with everyworkout but these inhibitors do causes your muscle to not adapt to stress that wll so i have decreased my reps to 5-8 range i have done alot more reps but it absolutely kills me just thought i should share that with you all anyway starting next week im going back o the reg anti-body 200 mics a day split into 2 dosage 5 on 2 off to see what happens im gonna still be running cjc people along with 2 mg a week of pmgf thats until i get vaccinated lol anyway enough of my rumbling I''ll holla peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speedbacker

Awards
You're nuts Black!!! In a good way of course. Will PM you soon, want to ask you something.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well freaks i decided to start 200 mic a day of the reg anti-body just to really see if there is going to be any sudden difference i have started this regimen we will see what happens im also running 2 mg a week of peg mgf along with cjc and today at the gym was chest and triceps had a tremendous workout excellent pump although i must admit i do get a pump extremely fast now lol but it was a good workout its noneed to get into the numbers aspect but i did get a couple sets of 12 with 315 but i will keep everyone imformed as i go along peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
good on you bro, im sure at that does you are going to see some nice muscle gains even after all the time you been on antibodies.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
we will see anyway had a good workout today despite being up all night working my pumps was good my strength was up a little did legs today work my way up to 550 for a couple sets of 8 felt great even though i am know starting to get real achey joints in my wrist an ankles and it just started yesterday maybe its coming from the reg anti-body i did have some of that problem when i was doing the reg anti-body in the past so i will keep a close eye on that i have my theories on this but i will remain close lips about it for know
one thing i suspect is going to happen is my appetite going threw the roof again we will have to wait and see anyway enough of my mouth im out peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
sorry for not posting yesterday fellows i actually work late and did not go to the gym yesterday but all in all everything else was find my appetite is on the increase i felt good i will post again today after the gyme thanks muscle freaks peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hello fellows its your boy black back again with todays log
well today my appetite still seems to be on the upswing if you will notice when i was on the peg version the appetite effect seems to dwindle know im on the reg version at 200 mics a day 5 on 2 off it seems to be increasing again my workout today was great back and biceps got a good pump in my back and my biceps felt like they was gonna explode i love this weightlifting s###! lol the vein in my traps are starting to get large which i love ! add that with the ever increase thickness in my back im in heaven this stuff do comes with a drawback that being my joints they are starting to ache a bit could come from not enough water but i will see other than that everything remains on the up and up i will continue to post until im done with the reg version im out people peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Side effects include but are not limited to: increased punctuation in the form of exclamaition points at the end of sentences, doing curls with the average persons deadlift max, and penile hypertrophy.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
excellent workout today got a real good pump shoulders and traps along with calves was able to front raise the 70s today so i felt good note this is the 5th day back on the reg anti-body at 200 mics a day this week my appetite has increased my strenght havent really increased but im feeling strong though i feel my back continues to be my strong point the thickness has really increased over the last couple months also joints are really bothering me know so i will try and figure something out on that other than that everything really seems to be going great my weight as of today is 225.7 a gain of 1 pound since monday i will continue to keep you all posted peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ur typing is giving me a goddamn headache

can someone with normal sentence structure give me cliffs thus far?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
look slick sorry about the headache, i will answer any question you want me to answer and thats as nice as im gonna be trust me! im not that good at typing if you dont like it f### off !

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
I have been very specific about this stuff if i s### and it smell unusual ' i would have posted it' i strive off honesty even if i can't quote on quote type or have a normal sentence structure homey.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I just skimmed and was going to mention follistatin but i see you already have plans for it. Cant wait for that log to come around.
I agree with the above, although i am only new to peptide type products and use, you are def. the man for doing this and venturing out.

Best of luck inthe future, cant wait for some more research.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Thanks i appreciate you checking the log out yes follistatin is def in the future all though i cant say when but soon though

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
no offense black but it has been hard to follow what the **** is going on with this log because it is hard to read. not to be a **** or anything. good luck the rest of the way and let us know how it goes

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
what do you want to know since im not explaining myself good enough

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think they just want the log more laid out in a format rather than a paragraph of quick nonsense.(thats not an attack either)

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
I will make myself a little clearer im sorry [yeah right]

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hey bro attack if you must im cool with that [hey the main thing is to simply let people know if there are any new developments from day to day and i will break it down more clearer, personally i think alot of logs should be done my way but i will put it in rich dummy terms starting tommorrow lol.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
hey bro attack if you must im cool with that [hey the main thing is to simply let people know if there are any new developments from day to day and i will break it down more clearer, personally i think alot of logs should be done my way but i will put it in rich dummy terms starting tommorrow lol.
No man im right there with you. Just hit us with whats going on. Something better than nothing especially for this stuff man.
respect.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
we dont need rich dummy terms. just lets get the
ADD under control. just give us the nuts and bolts and what u see and feel. there is a lot of good information just trying to help out. peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
i got you ,i will get it together.But if you want to know something simply ask.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
listen luda you coming off like that gets you nowhere but the ADD was funny

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like getting diss by a person you will probably never see in your life [lucky you ]

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
hey man just trying to help out and make have some fun. u cant take a joke not my problem. and i am not afraid of internet badasses.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
if u want send me a pm of where i can get this stuff and I will log it so u dont have to catch so much **** for it. lets keep **** civil and learn some stuff along the way

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
come on. dont let this thread go down hill.
BLACK youre doin something good for the community. Lets just stay on that.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
just forget i said anything. i am gonna unsub to this thread and read it in a month or so when the final results are in. good luck to you black. see ya.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hey bro i can take a joke im kidding relax slick and no im not and internet baddass trust me its cool dont unsub

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
listen the threads will become more imformative. I just dont want to put it in terms people cant understand .

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
look here it is once more your man black.
alright its been a week since i switch back to the reg gdf-8 anti-body at 200 mics a day 5 on 2 off and i must say im impress'' im getting better pumps in the gym my vascularity is better and my strength is also up today doing chest i was able to get 415 for a double.

Know for all the good things to report there are bad. One thing that im noticing is real bad artheritic feelings in my joints im adding more water to try and help but that problem seems to hand in hand with myostatin blockage.Know i must say the 2 days that i took off seems to alleviate the pain a little ,but only time will tell its still anyone guess the true dosage of this stuff but i must say 200 mics a day is a pretty good dosage.
well that is it for today any question people feel free to ask
and if this forum is not to your liking feel free to be a critic i can take it peace.!