Peanut Butter Cookie Select Giveaway!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Hi folks,

Inspired by Ben's bdcc generosity

I really appreciate being chosen to receive a sample but please choose another winner. I would love for someone who hasn't gotten a chance to try it to receive the sample!

Very cool, my friend. We appreciate customers who share the love.

Email me with your name, address and a product of your choice. :)
I'll be spreading the love and giving away 1x 27 serving tub of Peanut Butter Cookie. Just respond to this thread with a picture of your favorite peanut butter or peanut butter flavored food item (other nut butters are ok too, I don't discriminate)!

Raffle is open through the end of May and winner will be randomly selected on 6/1. Good luck!

Note: Contiguous US entries only please!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap. You are one hell of a PES brother! Blown away by your generosity!

Edit: I'm obviously not entering this promo just wanted to tag along and say we appreciate the act of kindness in both threads. :)

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow. So nice. Man I'd love to try this flavor.

I'm a peanut butter addict so it's so hard to really choose one but something that's been fresh in my mind is this that I tried two weeks ago for the first time and this stuff is absolutely amazing.

"Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Crunchy Peanut Butter Sugar Bits, Peanut Butter Cookies & a Peanut Butter Cookie Core"
peanut-buttah-landing.png

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. So nice. Man I'd love to try this flavor.

I'm a peanut butter addict so it's so hard to really choose one but something that's been fresh in my mind is this that I tried two weeks ago for the first time and this stuff is absolutely amazing.

"Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Crunchy Peanut Butter Sugar Bits, Peanut Butter Cookies & a Peanut Butter Cookie Core"
View attachment 148949
How have I not seen this flavor Ben and Jerry's before?? Looks delicious. Would much prefer some select ice cream this time of year to follow the shredding macros but you have me drooling here.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake:

Ice cream wise. This is one of the GOAT PB Flavors ever made
Graeters Buckeye Blitz
"chocolate-peanut butter base with peanut butter cookie dough pieces and dark chocolate chips"

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I used to eat 4 of these a day in high school lol. Best dollar spent every day :) they were 25cents each somehow!

chocpbfudgebars-15.jpg

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've also like to submit my original creation that I made last year for a little dieting break before I went back on my diet :) ....it has peanut butter icing in the middle which is essentially a jar peanut butter mixed in a jar of whipped vanilla icing this thing tasted so amazing!
2015-11-01_20-56-02_HDR.jpg

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is awesome. I am a huge fan of generosity and paying it forward. :)

HPGuitar

HPGuitar

Awards
Halo top peanut butter cup is my new addiction.
download%20(10).jpg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have to go with a peanut butter cheesecake. This combines my love for peanut butter and my favorite dessert.
2ebfe420a2a3a5577a45585324af57d2.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Peanut Butter & Jelly Pancakes !!

PBJ Pancakes (800x598).jpg
PBJ Pancakes (800x598).jpg

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't top an original for me... good ole Reese's PBC ☺?

20170518_202056.png

muskate

muskate

Awards
peanut butter...straight from the jar. Why fix perfection?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love peanut butter !!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Loving the generosity here brother!

I get to enter too right?
I kid, best of luck all

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Driven2lift I'd say of course, but international shipping is killer so, sorry, Canada bros.

Wimsicle click the link

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Ants on a log.jpg

I'm not even joking!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can read. Yes. I'm entering for my friend in the us who just lost his job
Did you enter for your "Friend" for the other 3 gaspari promo's going on at the moment that are US only too?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/292764-gaspari-hyperamino-promo-2.html#post5753536
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/292759-gaspari-hyperamino-1-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/292758-gaspari-nutrition-hyperamino.html

And on the same 3 promotions on the other "Board" with the same exact answers....
I doubt you need to sign up for 7 promotions for your "friend". If your friend would just sign up and become apart of the AM Community he would love his stay here. Incredible reps, a wealth of knowledge, and a great online forum.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Did you enter for your "Friend" for the other 3 gaspari promo's going on at the moment that are US only too?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/292764-gaspari-hyperamino-promo-2.html#post5753536
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/292759-gaspari-hyperamino-1-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/292758-gaspari-nutrition-hyperamino.html

And on the same 3 promotions on the other "Board" with the same exact answers....
I doubt you need to sign up for 7 promotions for your "friend". If your friend would just sign up and become apart of the AM Community he would love his stay here. Incredible reps, a wealth of knowledge, and a great online forum.
I don't know whether I should be flattered or concerned that you take so much time to follow all my posts.

I'll take it as a compliment :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't know whether I should be flattered or concerned that you take so much time to follow all my posts.

Another reason why you dodge my initial question that you will refuse to answer..... Multiple other company reps are well aware of your postings. I will leave it at this, and not derail this giveaway any further.

It is easy to follow your posts because you only post in the company promo section and copy and paste the same entries for each promotion on multiple boards, and bump every promo at the same time..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yum !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that feel. My daily fat macro has been 45g since March
My god man. I can't say that I've done that. But my diet sure feels like it's at that low. Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just noticed the dead line is June 1st. Plenty of time left for entries by people who may have missed the thread. ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So i was scrolling through some of my baked goods, and trying to find my best PB based recipes:

That glaze tho....

Peanut butter stuffed cookies:

Reese PB Donuts:

Peanut Butter Cream Stuffed Cookies:

Chocolate PB Cake:

PB Brownie Sundae:

Peanut Butter Cups:

Buckeye Fudge:

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I want all of it, but those Reese's PB donuts are especially tempting. You need to get this stuff in stores. It would be like Little Debbie snacks for lifters. Haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want all of it, but those Reese's PB donuts are especially tempting. You need to get this stuff in stores. It would be like Little Debbie snacks for lifters. Haha.
Instead of "Little Debbie" it will be "Big Bob's"

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
and I Would Buy !!!
Next time you put in an order, and I ship you out a goody package in return. Let me know what you want.. Chef bob will fire it up and you can taste test some new stuff in have in the works :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next time you put in an order, and I ship you out a goody package in return. Let me know what you want.. Chef bob will fire it up and you can taste test some new stuff in have in the works :)
Is there an insider sign up for these gift baskets? ?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None for you, becuase you never put samples in my insider orders!
Yes because I have complete control over that. ?

Was only playing anyway brotolemu.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Do not apply for anymore promos.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
None for you, becuase you never put samples in my insider orders!
He Likes Me Better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established