pea vs Eria Jarensis Extract (N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the difference.
I’m looking to create a night time nootropics stack

Betaphenylethlamine or eria , CDP Choline, 5HTP, L-Theanine,n-acetyl-1-tyrosine or normal tyronsine

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PEA is shorter duration for sure. EJ will metabolize to a PEA backbone then eventually wear off.

Recently those two are stacked in Oxymax with a few other stims and it really lights a fire. Couldn’t imagine taking that at night then expecting a good nights sleep

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They’re the same thing, but the NPDMA (is that a good abbreviation?) will resist metabolism more. Much longer duration, but it ends up as PEA. They’re both stimulants, I wouldn’t put them in a night time stack. But if I had to pick, definitely plain PEA because it wears off quick.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They’re the same thing, but the NPDMA (is that a good abbreviation?) will resist metabolism more. Much longer duration, but it ends up as PEA. They’re both stimulants, I wouldn’t put them in a night time stack. But if I had to pick, definitely plain PEA because it wears off quick.
Good post and I agree. I think which is better depends on what a person is looking for but I wouldn't do either of them within 4 to 6 hours of wanting to go to sleep, depending on tolerance.

Personally, I prefer our Eria Jarensis capsules (N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine) more because I'm normally looking for a longer lasting energy but if I was wanting a shorter lasting energy, regular PEA is a great option.

We offer both options for people so they can pick which is the best option for them: