Pct

Rehulsey32

Awards
Hey guys got a serious issue. Recently finished a cycle but right before I got done, when I went to order pct products from a supplier, he was no where to be found. Any ideas for some over the counter stuff to buy legal that would work as atleast a decent pct

Rehulsey32

Awards
Test e 600 a week, DBol but just 50mg a day for the last 2 weeks.

Rehulsey32

Awards
Oh also I was taking aromasin 12.5 mg every other day. I have 5 aromasin pills left at 25mg and after that I figure I’m pretty much screwed. First time ever doing a cycle

Rehulsey32

Awards
I’m in the US, yeah I could just use google and get some bs stuff for answers but was hoping to put this out there to try and find real people that’s been in this situation and get actual true feedback

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Next time man dont start any cycle unless you already have your pct stuff in hand

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would make sure in the future you have the whole cycle set before starting it. Safer that way.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Order your PCT asap and keep running aromasin.

Run:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test booster (M test or AlphMax)
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The above is a nice pct layout. I'd go with board sponsors like said above as well.

Rehulsey32

Awards
Thanks guys, honestly wasn’t planning on ending the cycle that soon, just my source dried up without any warning