slyone824
Member
I'm doing a Super DMZ 3.0 (ironmaglabs) and Super Tren (blackstone) 6 week stack and wanted to know a good pct to use. I've run two 8 week test cyp cycles before at 500mg wk, but I don't think I need to dose my PCT as high for this. I'm using prohormones simply due to my girl finding my "stash" at the end of my second cycle and wanted to go more legit. For my previous PCTs I just used clomid and threw in a test booster in there to help out.
Weeks 1-4 - DMZ 2 caps
Weeks 3-6 - Super Tren 3 caps
(I'm also taking cycle support, taurine, On Opti-men, fish oil, etc.)
7-10 PCT?
Would clomid and a test booster be ok or do I need to run nolva as well? what doses should I consume?
Weeks 1-4 - DMZ 2 caps
Weeks 3-6 - Super Tren 3 caps
(I'm also taking cycle support, taurine, On Opti-men, fish oil, etc.)
7-10 PCT?
Would clomid and a test booster be ok or do I need to run nolva as well? what doses should I consume?