PCT needed for Ostarine if on TRT?

dancody

Awards
Hi,

This is my first post so not sure how much details to post, I usually start off trying to keep it simple and writing an essay. :)

I'm 38, I checked my test in May/June and it was 12.63/13.12 nmol/L, low but not low enough to get treated on the NHS. :(

I came across SARMS while searching for another product and after researching I decided to try Ostarine, I only started last week (the 5th) and although I've read that it doesn't kick in until a couple of weeks I have felt stronger and better recovery, the only other change I have made is adding 5-HTP a couple of weeks ago to see if sleep quality is improved. It could be a placebo effect but the strength gain was unexpected.

I also decided to look into private TRT, this has been sorted a lot quicker than I imagined - I'm just waiting for delivery, I've read multiple posts that PCT isn't required for the Ostarine if on TRT and one that says it is, I don't see why (although I am new to this) there is a reason not to take the Sup3r PCT anyway?

Ostarine (Recomp Cycle).

20mg Ostar1ne per day for 4 weeks
25mg Ostar1ne per day for 4 weeks
Sup3r PCT

TRT.

125mg Sustanon every 5 days.
Proviron 25mg am & pm.
0.5 mg Anastrozole twice a week from the end of week 4.

Thanks

Dan

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No reason for PCT

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Second that.

dancody

Awards
Thanks for the quick replies.

Do I still need to take a break between cycles?

Does this mean I could run a longer cycle?

Is it worth keeping the Sup3r PCT or shall I just return it?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You still should take a break from any AAS/PED that is non-essential to your trt. Being on trt doesnt make you immune to rbc/hcrit increases, lipid changes, arterial inflammation etc etc....if anything it makes you more susceptible.

Health, particularly CV health, is a constant concern when blast/cruising.

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi,

TRT.

125mg Sustanon every 5 days.
Proviron 25mg am & pm.
0.5 mg Anastrozole twice a week from the end of week 4.
I'll wager you get better gains from 6 months of that than anyone ever got from any amouint of SARMs cycles!
Private TRT indeed, 175mg p/w Test and Proviron and an AI...happy days ;)

Oh, and forget about the PCT...125mg Sust every 5 days will shut you down if the Ost didn't.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the quick replies.

Do I still need to take a break between cycles?

Does this mean I could run a longer cycle?

Is it worth keeping the Sup3r PCT or shall I just return it?
The reason I would say for breaks on trt is e2, prolactin and cholesterol. As long as they are in check, go nuts. Honestly. If not, be respectful of your body. You only have one.

Mastiff71

Awards
I'll agree with the others. PCT is NOT necessaru, or helpful in any way when on TRT. Ive been on for 2 years, have run DBOL only blasts, etc. Never needed a PCT. My biggest advice would be when running a blast, know your body and adjust your Adex dosing accordingly. Like run .25 tab EOD. You'll know if your E2 gets too low because you'll get muscle cramps, a drop in libido and poor sleep. Good luck to you!