PCT/Natty Stack ? Rebirth/Viron

cyto78

Awards
Have a few questions I can't seem to get a clear answer on through the research I have done, so I'll pick some minds here.
I have recently ran a six week week cycle of Androvar, 4 of which had Andro The Giant included and am now starting PCT. I did wait a little long to order my PCT, so I'm starting about a week after my cycle due to my procrastination. My PCT consists of BPS Maca Pro, BLR Viron and Rebirth. My question is , I have been told I should run an AI with above mentioned products, but I have also read that I should do my PCT, then use an AI for 8 to 10 days following the PCT? Which of these should I do or would be more beneficial? My next question is, would AMS Arom-X liquid work as the AI during PCT or the 8 to 10 days following or would Letrone be the better option? I have a bottle of Arom-X liquid on hand, but could certainly order Letrone. Not sure if it matters or not, but one of the ingredients in Arom-X is same as Rebirth. Anyways, hopefully somebody can chime in and give some advice. Thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I probably would have gotten a serm but you will probably be okay. I would start the AI toward the end of your pct not after. and I've used letrone but haven't used aromx liquid so I can only speak for letrone and I liked it.

cyto78

Awards
When you say start the AI towards end, are you talking about starting around 3rd week with AI? How long would I run it for if my PCT is only 30 days?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth IS a SERM.
100% you should run an AI during PCT. Estrogen is a primary suppressor of testosterone.
When estrogen is high testosterone drops.
WHen estrogen is low testosterone rises.
So we want an AI so that not only will it aid in raising test levels during PCT but also so that post PCT you dont have elevated estro levels which will then cause test to drop and PCT to fail.
SERM, AI, are primary to PCT.
Secondary is a test booster like VIron.

cyto78

Awards
So will Arom-X liquid work as the AI? Might just pick up a bottle of Letrone and save the Arom-X for future use.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
So will Arom-X liquid work as the AI? Might just pick up a bottle of Letrone and save the Arom-X for future use.
Resveratrol and Ellagic Acid have both SERM properties. I would run Letrone as AI.
the arom-x liquid that you have, it also has 25 mg of ellagic acid as the sublingual version?
the Rebirth contains 400mg per serving, plus E. Cottoni that has proven to be a very promising SERM
I run Arom-X in the past but I think the Resveratrol in it could be underdosed ..
...although its cyclodextrin complex and its sublingual intake improves the absorption ..
I'd say go with Rebirth and Letrone.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Agreed with everyone above. Rebirth/Letrone/Viron is a hella sic pct stack and will have you covered very well. The maca pro is solid addition as well.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was my pct after my OSTA run...it works!

cyto78

Awards
Verdict is in. Have a bottle of Letrone on the way. Appreciate the responses.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Verdict is in. Have a bottle of Letrone on the way. Appreciate the responses.
Nice choice. I haven't used it during pct but it was great for my recomp over the summer.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This^^...Rebirth has alot of the Ellagic cyclodextrin. 3200%! 800mg per 2 caps compared to 25 seems a no brainer.
One of the reasons Ellagic is not more popular is because everyone underdoses it!
And resveratrol is not a viable AI.

Rebirth, Letrone and possibly Viron.

cyto78

Awards
This^^...Rebirth has alot of the Ellagic cyclodextrin. 3200%! 800mg per 2 caps compared to 25 seems a no brainer.
One of the reasons Ellagic is not more popular is because everyone underdoses it!
And resveratrol is not a viable AI.

Rebirth, Letrone and possibly Viron.

I have used other BLR products in past and they have always over delivered. That's why I did not hesitate to go ahead and purchase Letrone as well and add into the mix. Will save the Arom-X for a later date.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youll love this PCT stack. Lots of guys mention their PCT being comparable to their cycle.

cyto78

Awards
Well, considering I just pulled a 401lb deadlift today and my my previous best pull while on the Androvar/Andro The Giant cycle was 381lbs, I'd say the products are delivering!!! Very good feeling on them already. Now I know supplements aren't the be all and end all of strength training, but those of us who are in tune with how we are operating, know when something is working. I think my strength gains on PCT are very solid so far, especially considering I am 37 years old and been out of the weight lifting game for quite sometime. On a mission to pull 500+ again as I have in my younger years.

cyto78

Awards
On a side note, these are some text messages I just received from my girlfriend " That was the best orgasm I've had in my life. Um... Yeah "
-Sent free from TextNow.com

This is one area where these products are a shining star right now. Libido!!

cyto78

Awards
Damn good show for a man who only had an hour and a half of sleep! Kudos lol
-Sent free from TextNow.com

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol libido like this during PCT is not the norm.
Usually your suffering for a few weeks and slowly come back online. Sounds like your bouncing back super fast!

cyto78

Awards
So I have a few more questions.

1)Should I continue taking Rebirth @ 2 caps per day, since I am now taking Letrone as well?

2) I know it is always advisable to have a reset period after PCT, but does it necessarily have to be same length as PCT was or can it be shorter?

3)Would using a product like AdrenoSurge be good during reset period or is it better to stop all supplements?

4) Can my Rebirth/Viron/Letrone dosages be at same time as I have been doing or should I be taking them 30/45 minutes apart from each other?

cyto78

Awards

1)Should I continue taking Rebirth @ 2 caps per day, since I am now taking Letrone as well?

2) I know it is always advisable to have a reset period after PCT, but does it necessarily have to be same length as PCT was or can it be shorter?

3)Would using a product like AdrenoSurge be good during reset period or is it better to stop all supplements?

4) Can my Rebirth/Viron/Letrone dosages be at same time as I have been doing or should I be taking them 30/45 minutes apart from each other?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1. That sounds like a good plan.

2. Time off, should equal to time on + pct

3. Reset as you call it, has nothing to do with taking supplements, but more to do with use of Anabolic Hormones.
You can still take test boosters, natural anabolics, and other natural supplements during your Time Off period.
In fact it is recommended in order to help solidify your gains you made while on cycle.

4. I usually take my Rebirth, Viron & Letrone all at the same time.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Are you taking Rebirth, Viron & Letrone with or without food?