PCT....is this overkill?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
After this cycle...

1-6 40mg dianabol
1-14 810mg test enanthate

is this overkill for post cycle therapy?

tamoxifen citrate 40/40/20/20
clomiphene citrate 150/100/50

DS rebound reloaded
DS lean extreme
DS activate
ALRI restore

Anabolic Pump
IGF-1lr3
PegMGF

Anything missing / What isn't needed?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think so. Though I don't see the benefit in kitchen sink type P.C.T.s, I think something structured as you have it is highly beneficial. My P.C.T.s have resembled that alot, in fact my current one utilizes Restore, PowerFULL, Cialabol, AP, Cissus, Tamox.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so. Though I don't see the benefit in kitchen sink type P.C.T.s, I think something structured as you have it is highly beneficial. My P.C.T.s have resembled that alot, in fact my current one utilizes Restore, PowerFULL, Cialabol, AP, Cissus, Tamox.
I'm using cissus on and off cycle. Why use it specifically for pct?

What doses are you running powerfull? I did 6 caps a day and it didnt do anything for me. However, I've heard a lot of good things on 9-12 caps a day...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using cissus on and off cycle. Why use it specifically for post cycle therapy?

What doses are you running powerfull? I did 6 caps a day and it didnt do anything for me. However, I've heard a lot of good things on 9-12 caps a day...
Nah, Cissus was just in there b/c it is a staple of mine, didn't mean I add it in there specifically for P.C.T.

I use 12 a day with alot of success. On workout days I like to bump the Pre-WO dose to 6 because the steroidal saponins PureSap have a fairly short half-life and can exert a very nice boost Pre-WO, especially when mixed with CEE and Caffeine.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If i were you i wouldnt run rebound reloaded or restore. the chlomid and nolva will do their job and too many people complain of libido death and or delayed gyno from those products for my taste. both them together is just overkill. id drop them both

take them out and you have a solid and safe pct. im liking the igf and mgf.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I am also throwing around the idea of using 12 caps of powerfull....I used 6 in my last post cycle therapy and didn't notice a thing...

I forgot to mention I also run pre-load pre-workout and CEE post-workout

Last edited by a moderator:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I have read it might be a waste to start your Activate in the begining of the your pct. You might want to hold that until at least two weeks into pct due to the nature of the product...and why Restore and RR? I don't think both are necessary.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read it might be a waste to start your Activate in the begining of the your post cycle therapy. You might want to hold that until at least two weeks into post cycle therapy due to the nature of the product...and why Restore and RR? I don't think both are necessary.
well i am definitely not going to use all of them...i am just seeing what to use out of that group of four...activate, restore, reloaded, lean xtreme/retain

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotchya.
Restore and Anabolic Pump all the way through pct and then add the Activate once the boys return. I'm not sure how much 6-bromo is in Restore, so I don't know if Rebound Reloaded will be needed or not...from Mullet's post earlier...probably not.

This is definitely not your only option though, but just an idea based off of what you have posted. I can't wait to try AP!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After this cycle...

1-6 40mg dianabol
1-14 810mg test enanthate

is this overkill for post cycle therapy?

tamoxifen citrate 40/40/20/20
clomiphene citrate 150/100/50

DS rebound reloaded
DS lean extreme
DS activate
ALRI restore

Anabolic Pump
IGF-1lr3
PegMGF

Anything missing / What isn't needed?
You have a bread and butter cycle and the PCT of Nolva to boot. There was a time when everything you posted after clomid was not available and the world was recovering just fine. To me that other stuff is a lot of cash that could buy at least another cycle and PCT...and some. JMHO.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Gotchya.
Restore and Anabolic Pump all the way through post cycle therapy and then add the Activate once the boys return. I'm not sure how much 6-bromo is in Restore, so I don't know if Rebound Reloaded will be needed or not...from Mullet's post earlier...probably not.

This is definitely not your only option though, but just an idea based off of what you have posted. I can't wait to try AP!
well thank you..i hope more people chime in here....

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Other than the Nolva, the 2nd most important IMO would be the LXT for cortisol control. As B5150 said, the other stuff is really gravy.

As for the ActivaTe, the anecdotal reports are pretty positive, but it's my understanding that the actual elevation in free test only lasts an hour or less. If this is the case, it makes you wonder how much good it really does.

If there's anything that's truly overkill it may be the RR coupled with both Clomid and tamox. The tamox alone would be sufficient IMO, so perhaps consider dropping the Clomid, the RR, or both.

The IGF won't really speed your recovery, but if you don't mind the expense it's great during P.C.T., as it can definitely help preserve your gains and maybe even keep gaining. Probably even better when combined with pegMGF, although I don't know enough about pegMGF to have a strong opinion.

Just my 2 cents based on my research on these products and personal experience with some of them.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
looks pretty good to me.

rebound reloaded is not going to kill your libido, rebound xt would tho.

I don't know to much about restore.

looks good to go.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You have a bread and butter cycle and the post cycle therapy of Nolva to boot. There was a time when everything you posted after clomid was not available and the world was recovering just fine. To me that other stuff is a lot of cash that could buy at least another cycle and PCT...and some. JMHO.
Good post.