PCT For Test C Cycle??

Football8

Active Member
im going to be running test c for 12 weeks
week 1-6=250mg
week 7-12=500mg

Is Torem, Forma-stanzol, and OTC pct product good enough and what dosage for torem?

Also im going to be getting 2 bottles of forma stanzol so if gyno appears should i just start it then on cycle? or use anastrozole and save the forma stanzol till pct and after?
 
I'm not familiar with forma stanzol, but anastrozole should keep you from getting gyno. Definitely add in a natty test booster like DAA, Intimidate SRT, or Tropinol XP to get the boys running quickly.
 
Clomid and forma will be fine. Most members on here will give you a more conservative dose I always use:

100/100/50/50

Wait two weeks after the past injection then run the above protocol. You can also throw in a natty test booster.
 
If you have already purchased Forma I would save it to run on its own. Maybe if you want to get cut up. It is kind of like a middle ground product for those who are not exactly sure if they want to use PH's.

In which case for a PCT for what you are running:
Torem 120/90/60/60/30
Tropinol
Intimidate
 
I don't understanding the dose taper halfway. I'm assuming you only have 2 10ml bottles @ 250mg/ml. If that's the case, I would buy more or run it 9 weeks @ 500mg/week. And Torem works so well, you could simply add DAA and L-dopa and recover nicely. I also strongly recommend hcg on any cycle that goes over 8 weeks. If you do decide to use hcg, but don't know about reconstitution , storage and injection protocol, most of us would help you out.
 
yes thats correct i have 2 10ml bottles and im looking into hcg for on cycle, what about forma stanzol for on cycle?
 
my bad man i meant weeks 1-4 is 250mg and the last 8 is 500mg, also i got forma stanzol to use in pct and to contiue running after pct for 4 weeks to cut up like you said, any good products you would recommend for inbetween cycles besides the forma?
 
I'm not an expert but I don't get enthusiastic about running OTC anti-E products unless estrogen is too high(ex: during a cycle, and MAYBE after pct if rebound occurs{rare}). Yes, they may drop a little water off you and help slightly with body fat but that should be your very last concern during PCT trying to recover from a several-month cycle and trying to maintain the size/strength from it.

Also, it takes damn-near a month to reach peak blood levels on TEST CYP/ENTH and even NOTICE testosterone's effects. This is why front-loading exists, the exact opposite of your cycle plan. I'm going to give you good advice here and you can do with it what you want:

Plan 1.
Buy another 10ml vial.
Run 500mg/week for 12 weeks. 1 ml Monday/1 ml Thursday
Run 250 iu HCG every 3rd day week 4-12.
Start Toremifene on week 14(dosage does not really matter as much as everyone argues about) but 90/60/60/30 should do nicely.
Run NO MORE than $40 worth of b.s. test boosters in PCT. As I said, I use DAA($10 on xxxxxx.com) and L-dopa($15 on xxxxx.com)
Have a REAL AI at the ready during your cycle. I have tried adex, I have tried aromasin and I have tried letro. I will only use letro after trying all 3 and that's why I have sexy tiny little nipples on my bigazz chest. For most folks, a nice easy AI works fine as Letro is reeeeeaaaaaly harsh.

Plan 2. Use what you have on hand for 9 weeks instead of 12.(9-11 week cycles have been my favorites and are easier to recover from.)
500mg/week. 1ml Monday 1ml Thursday
Hcg/AI/Torem/waste of $ test boosters.
Bam! Done.......

Forma Stanzol belongs on a cycle of aromatizing PS/PH cycle for mild PH abilities and AI abilities. Not anywhere near a steroid cycle. Just my .02
 
hcgenerate isnt bull**** tho, and i understand what you mean about stanzol forma but i was told to use it in pct is fine, and i Could run a 10 week cycle at 500mg, if that works better.
 
I'm not an expert but I don't get enthusiastic about running OTC anti-E products unless estrogen is too high(ex: during a cycle, and MAYBE after pct if rebound occurs{rare}). Yes, they may drop a little water off you and help slightly with body fat but that should be your very last concern during PCT trying to recover from a several-month cycle and trying to maintain the size/strength from it.

Also, it takes damn-near a month to reach peak blood levels on TEST CYP/ENTH and even NOTICE testosterone's effects. This is why front-loading exists, the exact opposite of your cycle plan. I'm going to give you good advice here and you can do with it what you want:

Plan 1.
Buy another 10ml vial.
Run 500mg/week for 12 weeks. 1 ml Monday/1 ml Thursday
Run 250 iu HCG every 3rd day week 4-12.
Start Toremifene on week 14(dosage does not really matter as much as everyone argues about) but 90/60/60/30 should do nicely.
Run NO MORE than $40 worth of b.s. test boosters in PCT. As I said, I use DAA($10 on xxxxxx.com) and L-dopa($15 on xxxxx.com)
Have a REAL AI at the ready during your cycle. I have tried adex, I have tried aromasin and I have tried letro. I will only use letro after trying all 3 and that's why I have sexy tiny little nipples on my bigazz chest. For most folks, a nice easy AI works fine as Letro is reeeeeaaaaaly harsh.

Plan 2. Use what you have on hand for 9 weeks instead of 12.(9-11 week cycles have been my favorites and are easier to recover from.)
500mg/week. 1ml Monday 1ml Thursday
Hcg/AI/Torem/waste of $ test boosters.
Bam! Done.......

Forma Stanzol belongs on a cycle of aromatizing PS/PH cycle for mild PH abilities and AI abilities. Not anywhere near a steroid cycle. Just my .02
I like the advice for plan 1, thats what I would do / recommend.

I've never used torem, but I'd listen to the fella who suggested the torem pct
hcgenerate isnt bull**** tho, and i understand what you mean about stanzol forma but i was told to use it in pct is fine, and i Could run a 10 week cycle at 500mg, if that works better.
yes it is.
 
I think you can add as many different OTC products you want during and after your cycle as long as you have an AI and a SERM. They won't hurt, only help.
 
yea i agree i got torem and arimidex and just got my forma and hcgenerate im still looking to get some HCG during cycle
 
Back
Top