Punisher88

Awards
Test E: 1-15
Tren E: 10-15
Mast E: 10-15
Test P: 15-20
Tren A: 15-20
Mast A: 15-20

I just got some prami and have read a bit about running it through PCT, can someone chime in?
Running:
Toremifene citrate: 80/80/40/40
Prami: .5 mg eod
I'll also start Test Powder.
What do you guys think? Ever hear about running a similar PCT? I've read a few logs but most used caber instead of prami. I chose prami because it reacts better to me and is half the price. And no, im not using liquids. Thanks in advance!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you switching up the long and short esters? Just pick one and run it week 10-20.

You are going to need a strong PCT for this cycle.

I'm not a big fan of torem but I would run any pct for a 20 weeks cycle for longer than 4 weeks. ALso, I would run prami week 10-20, not in your pct (unless you start getting prolactin sides during pct).

Do something like this:
Torem
80/80/80/40/40/40
Test powder
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (Cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

I personally would throw in some misc stuff like X gels and/or PA during PCT as this PCT is going to be a bitch and I would want to hold onto every once of muscle I gained but if funds are low just run the above.

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Im running the short esters in order to gradually drop some water. It's definitely worked as I have dropped 5lbs since switching. I read a few things from guys who ran long 19nor cycles and they benefited from running a prolactin supp throughout half of their PCT and because of the nature of my cycle I didn't see how it would hurt. I will take your advice and run the torem as you suggested. And yes I plan on using some extra things to keep gains. Some people suggested ostarine but I refuse as it tends to shut people down. I will be using 20 grams of NuBreed's Helix BCAA during the day as well. I was also looking into Epic.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im running the short esters in order to gradually drop some water. It's definitely worked as I have dropped 5lbs since switching. I read a few things from guys who ran long 19nor cycles and they benefited from running a prolactin supp throughout half of their PCT and because of the nature of my cycle I didn't see how it would hurt. I will take your advice and run the torem as you suggested. And yes I plan on using some extra things to keep gains. Some people suggested ostarine but I refuse as it tends to shut people down. I will be using 20 grams of NuBreed's Helix BCAA during the day as well. I was also looking into Epic.
I like the idea of the short esters at the end as it'll allow you to jump right into pct (which is gonna suck with this cycle ha). Without having the miserable two week ester clear time which blows.
I also agree that running some prolactin control at least partially into pct is really helpful with tren. I had a very difficult pct after I ran it and would def keep running it and just taper it down over the course of the first 2-3weeks.

Reduce xt, ara(Xgels) and anabeta elite/magnitropin are also a must have for me after a nasty cycle. Makes the pct not just bearable but almost as good as the cycle itself (maybe not quite but for pct ;) )

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Awesome. I was thinking about anabeta as well. I used it when it first came out but haven't done so since. I'll be running the torem for 6 weeks then adding x gels, reduce xt, and anabeta. After I run the torem I plan on stacking elim1nate with Rebirth and Mass HGH as a nice anti e/ coritsol, natty serm, and natural GH/ prolactin control.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome. I was thinking about anabeta as well. I used it when it first came out but haven't done so since. I'll be running the torem for 6 weeks then adding x gels, reduce xt, and anabeta. After I run the torem I plan on stacking elim1nate with Rebirth and Mass HGH as a nice anti e/ coritsol, natty serm, and natural GH/ prolactin control.
sounds like a solid pct and post cycle cycle ha

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
So i should start reduce xt week two of pct? I have six days left on my cycle, plenty of time to order it as well as some lean xtreme.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So i should start reduce xt week two of pct? I have six days left on my cycle, plenty of time to order it as well as some lean xtreme.
Yep week 2 or 3 is suggested if only running one bottle. If you run two, I just start with the beginning of pct

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Okay sweet. I've never ran it before, can I expect an increase in libido? I know that as a stand alone it should but with the nature of these compounds I'm unsure.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay sweet. I've never ran it before, can I expect an increase in libido? I know that as a stand alone it should but with the nature of these compounds I'm unsure.
anytime you come off cycle and do a proper pct you should

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stick with Reduce XT, it's superior to the new version of Lean Xtreme. Start it the 3rd week of PCT.

Are you talking about Reduce XT? No libido changes, it's a cortisol product which doesn't directly affect libido. Personally Bulbine is my go to for libido enhancement in PCT.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro get some pt 141. This stuff lowers cortisol, increases insulin sinsativity makes you loose weight and makes you horny all the time. Greatest substance known to man!

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Stick with Reduce XT, it's superior to the new version of Lean Xtreme. Start it the 3rd week of PCT.

Are you talking about Reduce XT? No libido changes, it's a cortisol product which doesn't directly affect libido. Personally Bulbine is my go to for libido enhancement in PCT.
I truly appreciate that. what product/ brand of bulbine to you suggest?

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Bro get some pt 141. This stuff lowers cortisol, increases insulin sinsativity makes you loose weight and makes you horny all the time. Greatest substance known to man!
I appreciate your suggestion, I've never heard of it. i will definitely look into it. I all ready have reduce xt on it's way so maybe afterwards

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Man I wish I could find the PT in pill form. I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling and pills are easier to travel with

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I truly appreciate that. what product/ brand of bulbine to you suggest?
SNS makes bulbine as well. Keep your labels and get freebies too ;)

Cheap too

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
SNS makes bulbine as well. Keep your labels and get freebies too ;)
Cheap too
I checked Nutra and they are out. .. Nutriverse has it but for a higher price. I'll grab it though! I love SNS so I'll give it a go.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I checked Nutra and they are out. .. Nutriverse has it but for a higher price. I'll grab it though! I love SNS so I'll give it a go.
Good deal. Look around a bit and you should be able to find a pretty good price. Nutra just had a big sale so that's prob why they're out.

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
week 2 and I'm feeling pretty shut down as expected. Libido is gone. Currently running the pct I discussed plus the Bulbine and Reduce XT. Still having morning wood thanks to the prami. Any other suggestions on supplementation or is this more of a waiting game? Also I took the advice on anabeta and have two bottles arriving tomorrow.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
week 2 and I'm feeling pretty shut down as expected. Libido is gone. Currently running the pct I discussed plus the Bulbine and Reduce XT. Still having morning wood thanks to the prami. Any other suggestions on supplementation or is this more of a waiting game? Also I took the advice on anabeta and have two bottles arriving tomorrow.
Definitely a waiting game man. Only so much you can do with natty supps. Eventually they will kick in and your body will get back to normal. I'm in the same position. Week 1 of PCT. Not looking forward to next week.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I am only 2 weeks into pct after a 6month cycle and I feel okay..
Clomid is really helping out this time around, I can feel things picking back up day by day..

I'd do like Warbird said..
You'll probably need longer than 4 weeks.. I ran Torem at 120 for 2 weeks before dropping the dosage previously..

swole33

Awards
Clomid or nova for 6-8 weeks
alpha gpc 600mg daily.. Alpha GPC is a libido game changer.

blood test half way to make sure your levels are rising, and at the end.. should be at 400 half way, then 600 after 8 weeks..

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Definitely a waiting game man. Only so much you can do with natty supps. Eventually they will kick in and your body will get back to normal. I'm in the same position. Week 1 of PCT. Not looking forward to next week.
I appreciate your response! Ill tell you what's made a difference the past two days, less caffeine and agmatine/ L citrilline combos. I take a dose every few hours with my bcaas. I'm hurting still, but I'm no longer freaking out my fiance. I'm getting married in August so I want to do everything I can to be efficient in my recovery process.

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
I am only 2 weeks into pct after a 6month cycle and I feel okay..
Clomid is really helping out this time around, I can feel things picking back up day by day..

I'd do like Warbird said..
You'll probably need longer than 4 weeks.. I ran Torem at 120 for 2 weeks before dropping the dosage previously..
Man that's a high dose of torem. Any sides that you noticed? Also I really appreciate that suggestion on the alpha GPC. What brand do you suggest?

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I didn't have any negative sides from the Torem dose..

And the other guy recommended the product.. No clue about it..