PCT Following 4week Ergo Cycle ? WTF

umdog

Awards
Well Ultra Hot is no Longer so My PCT is pretty much F-d up?

I was going to run Ultra for the last 2 weeks and then 3 weeks after cycle now I am screwed.... I like the sounds of RXT but I took it and it did nothing (mabye a bad batch)... Not sure all I know is that I have 2.5 weeks of cycle left and I need a pct in plan

I have Nolvadex, CLomid, but not sure what else to order.....

I have read alot about RXT and Activate together,,, what to do ?

baby a

Awards
If you already have a Nolva and Clomid on hand, why do you need anything else? From others experience, doesn't sound like Ergo is shutting people down all that hard anyways. You should be fine just sticking with the Nolva. JMO.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Ultra hot isn't the ONLY PCT ya know.... do what we all did before HOT and get some good ol' clomid or nolva... hell, get some Novedex or Giant's ATD...

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
Ultra hot isn't the ONLY PCT ya know.... do what we all did before HOT and get some good ol' clomid or nolva... hell, get some Novedex or Giant's ATD...
Would Rebound XT suffice? Im planning an upcomming E.max LMG cycle and I wanted to run HOT throughout the cycle, but now Im stuck looking for an alternative.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Do you already have RXT, and is it from a "good" batch and not the bunk one?

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah. Do you already have RXT, and is it from a "good" batch and not the bunk one?
Nope. Im just basically shopping around right now. The only thing I have ordered so far is the e-max lmg.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Im just basically shopping around right now. The only thing I have ordered so far is the e-max lmg.
I see. Well, then at this point you should probably get ahold of some of Giant Nutrition's ATD or some Gaspari Novedex for a similar Post-Cycle to HOT. If you have the source, (*check the board sponsers) then I'd get some good old-fashioned clomid or nolva.