PCT Endosurge Turbo/Testopro/Follidrone

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Running my pct off of cycle of 1-andro, epi andro for about 8 weeks, ended up running radarine for about 3 weeks at the end actually really helped with strength and mass seemed to be probably stronger than the andros. Anyways for pct I have Clomid planning on running for 50/50/25/25 and Raloxifene idk what people think abou throwing this in as well maybe normal dosage of ralox as well? or smaller dose of ralox? Clomid dosage good?. Also I'm running Super Pct for 4 weeks and finishing up Ar1macare pro at 6 caps a day its good without tapering Ar1macare?

I have Anabolic Innovations Testopro I plan on running for four weeks, And a bottle of Endosurge turbo...are these useful together or should I split them up wait anytime or anything, I was pretty much planning on running them for the four weeks along side my serm or starting maybe week 2.

One more thing is Follidrone 2.0 haven't run it before but I've heard great things. Should Follidrone be started immediately with pct I'm trying to keep making gains or at least retain what I've made. So far I've been in pct for about 4 days but my strength is still increasing so far so good just wanna make sure my dosing protocol is up to par.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone isnt really a PCT product.
It wont effect testosterone, estrogen or prolactin to any degree.
It may help you retain some of your gains though. If this is the goal then I suggest starting now. Run it just like suggested.
1 cap AM and 2 caps pre workout and then 1x 3 daily on non training days.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I started it immediately with pct. I'm still making significant strength gains obviously don't feel like I'm on cycle anymore but the strength I have is def still there. Follidrone with creatine and beta alanine really is paying off gonna maybe grab another bottle and run it another 4 weeks.