Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Pct build got havoc cycle HELP

Firstcycle

Banned
MY first cycle with havoc. I ran a 6 week cycle of finaflex 1 andro and wasn't impressed. So I am going to run havoc for 6 weeks. What is a good pct for this. Would like to go OTC. But I am open. Just need help
 
Tamoxifen citrate 20/20/10/10
 
MY first cycle with havoc. I ran a 6 week cycle of finaflex 1 andro and wasn't impressed. So I am going to run havoc for 6 weeks. What is a good pct for this. Would like to go OTC. But I am open. Just need help

That is going to be a long cycle. I would definitely not run an OCT PCT.

Get your hands on some nolva, it isn't that hard and cheaper than OTC ****.

PCT:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

You should be good to go with that.
 
Back
Top