PCT begins, should I expect depression? Am I overkilling my PCT?

Leftrightleft

Awards
Just started my PCT today after 10 weeks on test-E and 8 on deca. My pct is as follows

clomid 100 mg day 1, then 50\50\25\25
Nolva 40\40\20\20
Liquidex .25 ED
NTBM test Booster

I have been reading alot about experiencing depression while on PCT or feeling horrible, I was wondering if you guys suggest anything, is it that bad? I am not prone to depression so I'm just curious. SHOULD I drop Liquidex from PCT since I used it on cycle?

I have asked several forums and everyone says this is a solid PCT, especially since I'm only 27 and this is my first cycle, but I don't want to overkill either. I'd appreciate any input on the Liquidex, and if I should expect heavy mood swings.

BTW, I experienced nothing on cycle other than good symptoms

THANKS

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Just started my PCT today after 10 weeks on test-E and 8 on deca. My pct is as follows

clomid 100 mg day 1, then 50\50\25\25
Nolva 40\40\20\20
Liquidex .25 ED
NTBM test Booster

I have been reading alot about experiencing depression while on PCT or feeling horrible, I was wondering if you guys suggest anything, is it that bad? I am not prone to depression so I'm just curious. SHOULD I drop Liquidex from PCT since I used it on cycle?

I have asked several forums and everyone says this is a solid PCT, especially since I'm only 27 and this is my first cycle, but I don't want to overkill either. I'd appreciate any input on the Liquidex, and if I should expect heavy mood swings.

BTW, I experienced nothing on cycle other than good symptoms

THANKS
Save the dex for when you come off the nolva and clomid and run it inversely to avoid rebound, for natty the best combo in the world is ntbm hcgenerate combined with driven sports activate extreme crazy

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
overkill IMO

If it were me:

Clomid
75/50/25/25
Nolva
20/10/10
Adex starting day 20 of pct-.25mg ED for 20 days, than .25 E3D for 10 days
NTBM t booster starting day 1 of PCT

not really sure which t booster your talking about....we have several. With your dosing i would suspect lots of sides from the serm's. I dont think you need that much of both clomid and nolva.

Did you use HCG while on cycle?? As mentioned above, use the adex to prevent any estrogen rebound after ending the serm's. thats why i would start taking it day 20 of pct and tapering it down.

Leftrightleft

Awards
overkill IMO

If it were me:

Clomid
75/50/25/25
Nolva
20/10/10
Adex starting day 20 of pct-.25mg ED for 20 days, than .25 E3D for 10 days
NTBM t booster starting day 1 of PCT

not really sure which t booster your talking about....we have several. With your dosing i would suspect lots of sides from the serm's. I dont think you need that much of both clomid and nolva.

Did you use HCG while on cycle?? As mentioned above, use the adex to prevent any estrogen rebound after ending the serm's. thats why i would start taking it day 20 of pct and tapering it down.
I used HCG for the 2 weeks before PCT, I stopped 4 days before my PCT. As far as the NTBM its the D-aspartic acid, it was recommended by Makaveli on this message board. I will drop the Nolva dosages, but my question is as far the liquidex, if my PCT is 4 weeks long when do I start the liquidex? 20 days into it and 20 days after that would be an enormously long PCT.

Thank you

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
liquidex and clomid day 1.

The adex is going to be used for estrogen rebound that may happen once you drop the serms. Thats why i said adex starting day 20 of pct and to drop the dosage down after 20 days to .25mg every third day. Do you understand how we are laying out your PCT?? The serms will be used for 3-4wks
Clomid
75/50/25/25
Nolva
20/10/10
Adex
00/00/00/.25/.25/.25-every third day.
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g

Leftrightleft

Awards
liquidex and clomid day 1.

The adex is going to be used for estrogen rebound that may happen once you drop the serms. Thats why i said adex starting day 20 of pct and to drop the dosage down after 20 days to .25mg every third day. Do you understand how we are laying out your PCT?? The serms will be used for 3-4wks
Clomid
75/50/25/25
Nolva
20/10/10
Adex
00/00/00/.25/.25/.25-every third day.
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Oh ok, I see so after 3 weeks (20 days) start the liquidex at .25 every day then in the 3rd week at E3Days and stop after 3 weeks (20 days). Does that sound right? Everything else you said I'm doing accurately

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
to be clear:

Adex only during PCT
day 1-20 no adex
day 20-40 .25 ED
day 40-50 .25 E3D

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Nolva 10/10/10/10
Daa 3g/3g/3g/3g
start the dex after 21 days do 12.5 dose last week of it.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I feel like 3-4 years ago everyone was about Nolva now last year or so a lot more about clomid, and some Torem. I am surprised most dont use Torem.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
its still very new compared to clomid and nolva.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I am trying Torem as my next PCT in November after D-Zine. Plenty of others say its great so I am looking forward to it. I have half a bottle of clomid and one bottle of NOlva on hand for backup.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Not very much research compared to tamox...nothing anecdotal to rave about
I thought it might get HTPA back faster than Tamox does? Easilier on lipids too? I am going to run it this winter and see how it goes. I also have Nolva on hand,