pct and migraines?

wiseguy15

Awards
just finished my m14 cycle and started my pct yesterday. im not taking a serm because could not get one plus my sides werent that bad but anyways im taking pct assist, inihbit-e but after the first day i started getting real bad headaches. now that its my second day on it im noticing the same thing...any idea why? since its my second day and i have reverstrol on hand (which i used for my last pct and worked fine) can i just switch over to that tomorrow?

appreciate the help with this...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
heres my stupid question..but whats M14?

anyways, headaches are most likely due to hormone fluctuations, lack of water, or increased blood pressure. drink some more water, get some fish oil and hawthorne berries.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
whats your bp like?

wiseguy15

Awards
m14 is an epi /m1add i believe..i dont know what my bp is...this is the FIRST day, after my second dose of inhibit e headache got worse and turnd into a migraine..and today i started to feel it again..but im also take cycle assist and pct assist..plus all my omegas, multis, vit B, c, cla, etc...i drink tons of water so idk..

you think i should push through, hope for the best and keep taking it or switch...i did find some liquid clomid i can start taking. but if i did that, should i just start tomorrow and get rid of the inhibit e?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
start clomi, drop the inhibit

wiseguy15

Awards
thanks..when i start the liquid clomi tomorrow...what dosage? 50/50/25/25