Maverick02
Member
I'm running an LG science kit right now with Form XT as the pct. Would it be a good idea to pair that with DAA or something like Testabolan or do you think the Form XT alone is sufficient? I plan on following up my pct with x gels.
Sadly the closest thing to an OTC SERM is Rebirth, they can't put a SERM in the kit cause legally they cannot sell it....Gotcha. Thanks guys. Just curious. Why is form xt all they include if it's a good idea to run a serm and test booster after the cutting andro cycle? Is it that these PH's aren't as harsh as others or what? Because one would assume since it's a kit, that's all you'd need to take.
Sadly the closest thing to an OTC SERM is Rebirth, they can't put a SERM in the kit cause legally they cannot sell it....
Yeah, some people say if doing rebirth run it for 8 weeks though, I mean honestly if you do that just try to find a way to get labs done to ensure you are recovering properly.Makes sense. So if I decide to go with Rebirth (considering getting my hands on clomid or nolva seems difficult and sketch), should I take it along with the Form XT and a natty test booster? So my pct would be Rebirth, Form and something like Testabolan, Sustain or whatever I choose.
Yeah, some people say if doing rebirth run it for 8 weeks though, I mean honestly if you do that just try to find a way to get labs done to ensure you are recovering properly.
No prob, want to see you keep those gains!!
Which kit are you using specifically like what ph's are in it.
Yeah man there is NO WAY form xt is enough to get you back up you will have suppression. You 100% without a shadow of doubt need a serm either clomid or novla(for your lab rat).It's there andro cutting kit. It has 1-andro, 17-proandro, epiandro 50 and Form xt. Which is why I thought there's no way form xt was enough for a pct.
Yeah man there is NO WAY form xt is enough to get you back up you will have suppression. You 100% without a shadow of doubt need a serm either clomid or novla(for your lab rat).
There really two things that are gonna happen if you don't.
1. Worst case; you shut down, estrogen is too high you get rebound gynemastia.
2. You shut down, don't restart hpta test stays low longer and you lose the gains you made.
Serm is your best bet and keeping your gains.
Yeah man, the problem is that ph's exist in this legal grey area where they can kinda say that you can take this because it's not specifically banned from the steroid act that banned a bunch of ph's. But there's no legal grey area for serms, you can buy them for "research purposes" but the second you take it without a prescription its a crime. So lg can't tell you, "well with this product once your done if you wanna keep your gains and not **** yourself up, go break the law".
Not sure about the form but with the serms you start the next day after your last pill. You should take it for 4 weeks if you do clomid it should be something like 50/50/25/25. If you go with novla it would be like 40/40/20/20. Which serm you decide is kinda personal preference. Clomid has been know to cause blurry vision and novla has been know to help more with gyno. I've used both and never had a problem, your choice. I would start the natty test booster when you start the serm also.Alright one last question and I'll be good. This kit says to start Form XT (pct) on week 4 of the cycle. The whole thing runs for 6 total. So that's 3 weeks of taking form. If I take clomid and a natty test boost, when should I start that, how many weeks and how much per day should I take? Okay, 4 questions...
Okay, that helps a ton guys. I really appreciate you bearing with me one this. I'll do the normal cycle and add in clomid and test afterwards. Run it that way.
Always run a SERM. OTC products are not needed, but can help. AlphaMax XT would be a great option since it covers all of your bases for an OTC product. You will get a fully dosed AI to help with cortisol, a full dose of ashwagandha will also help with cortisol and increase testosterone. Testosterone will also be positively increased through boron and 3,4 dinavil. I love stacking AlphaMax XT with X-Gels. The stack provides a nice boost in strength and improves body composition as well. It would be a great pair during your PCT, with a SERM.
Have you taken Alphamax XT already, or the old Alphamax? I loved the OG, however XT is on another level. I don't know why I waited so long to get on ashwagandha train, it makes me feel so calm.That's a great point, man. I completely forgot about Alphmax. I've taken it in the past and have had really good results from it. thanks for the advice and heads up.
Have you taken Alphamax XT already, or the old Alphamax? I loved the OG, however XT is on another level. I don't know why I waited so long to get on ashwagandha train, it makes me feel so calm.