PCT after a 3 week PP Cycle

Tunasandwich

Awards
I had to stop my planed 4 week PP cycle due to a wicked flu. I made it thru 3 weeks and 2 days at 10/20/20/30. Gains were good; i put on 13 lbs. I ate big (4500 cals) and drank a ton of water while on 1.5Gal per day.

My stats are
6 ft
167lbs starting
180 today (today is first day of PCT)

My PCT plan is:

Nolva 40/40/20/10
Rebound XT 25/50/75/75
Retain 2 caps ED throughout

Supps:
Milk thistle 800mg ED
Fish Oil 800mg ED
No-Xplode (pre workout)
Cell mass
Multi Vit

Any comments about dosing or additional support supps will be greatly appreciated.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would start Novla a little higher at least for the first couple days. YOu may not need to so just go along as planned but if you see or feel anything flare up, treat it aggressively. Also, I'm running Retain at 3caps ED with great results, bump to three if you're ok with 2.

You may want to pick up something like Powerfull and some fenugreek. There is also Activate, either pick up some Powerfull or Activate.

Ummmm besides that, you better be a ripped 180lbs, because starting a cycle at 167lbs @ 6' tall says a lot.

Tunasandwich

Awards
Lost about 3 lbs so far since i started PCT (6 days ago) and i have been feeling a little shut down. Sex drive is not where it usually is and my hard-on is not fully erect (hard enough for sex but not full size) which is a bummer. My balls are normal size and no lumps in the tits so i am happy about that.

I added in Activate 4 times a day yesterday, will see if that helps.

I upped Retain to 3x per your suggestion, i am tolerating it well.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I would ditch the rebound if I was you. There are numerous people that have experienced loss of libido from it. Give that a try and see what happens. Also in the future, you should try toremifene instead of the nolva.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Lost about 3 lbs so far since i started post cycle therapy (6 days ago) and i have been feeling a little shut down. Sex drive is not where it usually is and my hard-on is not fully erect (hard enough for sex but not full size) which is a bummer. My balls are normal size and no lumps in the tits so i am happy about that.

I added in Activate 4 times a day yesterday, will see if that helps.

I upped Retain to 3x per your suggestion, i am tolerating it well.
You don't need RXT for a non-aromatizing oral cycle. Throwing it in there is doing you worse then it is good. Ditch that, pick up some Powerfull keep the Retain going and you should be good.