"Paragon" Who REALLY wants to try this???

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything seems to be in place for a great pct product. I'm thinking about throwing it in with mine.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Prodigy Loggers were promised free t-shirts :(

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
They were? I thought that was a joke between bigswole and Jon Rubio bc he never wears a shirt lol
</3 Not a single t-shirt was given today...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cel just get the paragon deal with the free T-shirt on Nutraplanet.
That's what I got plus the prodigy with the free d test so I got free shipping as well I'll give the d test to my father in law he needs a little more test :p

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I'm very impressed. Forskolin is really the touch that makes me want this product. What is the purity of the forskolin extract? Is it comparable to that found in ABE 95%?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Damn, I'm very impressed. Forskolin is really the touch that makes me want this product. What is the purity of the forskolin extract? Is it comparable to that found in ABE 95%?
It says it right there...50% and Forskolin is the least impressive ingredient along with D3...the other ingredients are more than stellar and excellent Randal...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks bro
Anytime, the formula looks wonderful. I wanna see some logs on PCTs with Paragon , it seems like amazing , stack it with PCT Assist from CEL and BOOM , only 2 things you will need for PCT (PCT assist for the organ support, and Paragon for the all inclusive hormonal combo)

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It says it right there...50% and Forskolin is the least impressive ingredient along with D3...the other ingredients are more than stellar and excellent Randal...
I like forskolin bro, my apologies. Where does it say 50% extract?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I like forskolin bro, my apologies. Where does it say 50% extract?
Screen shot 2012-09-20 at 4.26.56 PM.png

Oh I'm not raining on yah bro , I know forskolin effects are quite good over prolonged usage, also many people enjoy the placebo immediate effect of taking it in the starting days of a run.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 66744

Oh I'm not raining on yah bro , I know forskolin effects are quite good over prolonged usage, also many people enjoy the placebo immediate effect of taking it in the starting days of a run.
I rarely enjoy placebo effects, and I didn't see the supp info in OP so my bad for missing it and asking such a stupid question.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I rarely enjoy placebo effects, and I didn't see the supp info in OP so my bad for missing it and asking such a stupid question.
:/?? There's no stupid questions in this world.

With the exception of: "Would you marry me?" or "Do you accept this woman as your loyally wedded bride?" ...both should never EVER be made...or answered...i'm out, got lab.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a stupid question bro never think that...no matter the question it's always said with the same intention and that is to acquire knowledge...and acquiring knowledge is very high on the evolution of the human spirit...stage 4 or 5 I believe so never apologize for asking a question no matter how small it may be :)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
another question: the NMDA = 10mg/cap x 3 cap recommended serving = 30mg/day

The comment, NMDA is 100 times as potent as DAA would mean 30mg X 100 = 3G so when compared to reg. DAA it's the same.

Is my math right ?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another question: the NMDA = 10mg/cap x 3 cap recommended serving = 30mg/day

The comment, NMDA is 100 times as potent as DAA would mean 30mg X 100 = 3G so when compared to reg. DAA it's the same.

Is my math right ?
Correct sir

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I would really like to run this as part of my PCT, but won't be running my cycle until my log of alphamine is finished. Let me know if you'd still be interested in me running it 8 weeks from now..

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
The suspense is killing me.

I wanna run this. I just bought an M4 at the gun shop...but I need to boost my test levels before I go shoot it :) only real men shoot tactical weapons!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The suspense is killing me.

I wanna run this. I just bought an M4 at the gun shop...but I need to boost my test levels before I go shoot it :) only real men shoot tactical weapons!

going deer hunting?

paragon looks very interesting!!!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Can't use .22 semi auto to deer hunt. Only squirrels ...

Anyways, what's the verdict?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bow season starts first

Jury is still out ?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Bow season starts first

Jury is still out ?
I don't hunt... But we have 30 acres and I have permission to hunt on another 90... I think I'm gonna go this year... I just want the deer meat TBH.

This thread has been derailed!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't hunt... But we have 30 acres and I have permission to hunt on another 90... I think I'm gonna go this year... I just want the deer meat TBH.

This thread has been derailed!
venison chili is as good as it gets!!!!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I think im done gonna get mes a deer dis year for' sho!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely interested in this! I love logging. Try to update every day. If not at least every workout day.

I was getting ready to buy iForce intimidate and run it with but this looks like a better option.

I would probably run it stand alone or with the bottle of FatSmack I'm finishing up. Been using it Long enough to know the effects so it wouldn't skew the log at all...

I've logged a few test boosters and have had a pretty good following actually.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/195052-endosurge-erase-daa.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208383-pes-meets-purus-6.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/199644-drizzies-birthday-havoc.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/208942-recoverpro-shiz-rocks.html
Winner winner chicken dinner...pm your into brother

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
It's my lucky day! In
Definitely going to buy a lottery ticket!

Thanks brother!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
It's my lucky day! In
Definitely going to buy a lottery ticket!

Thanks brother!
Any chance you do simple blood work like total & free testosterone and estrogen?

Would be great if you'd run this solo.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
All I'm running it with us staples... BCAAs, protein, and maybe a PWO sparingly. I can't say 100% to the labs but about 70% sure I'll get labs post ... Only sucks bc I won't have Pre labs to compare to... I'm going to try and get post labs to make sure I'm ready for the upcoming SD run.

It's all about $$$ right now. I just separated from the military and my educational benefits haven't kicked in... Living on savings ATM... Can't justify to the wife taking $80 out to get labs when we are still trying to find a house and stuff...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
All I'm running it with us staples... BCAAs, protein, and maybe a PWO sparingly. I can't say 100% to the labs but about 70% sure I'll get labs post ... Only sucks bc I won't have Pre labs to compare to... I'm going to try and get post labs to make sure I'm ready for the upcoming SD run.

It's all about $$$ right now. I just separated from the military and my educational benefits haven't kicked in... Living on savings ATM... Can't justify to the wife taking $80 out to get labs when we are still trying to find a house and stuff...
congrats on getting out man. its one of the best feelings in the world!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
congrats on getting out man. its one of the best feelings in the world!
Yeah about that... I'm on parole. Lol the AF dropped my enlistment to put me through a commissioning program... Two yrs as a college student and then back to prison. Only this time I won't be at the bottom... Lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yeah about that... I'm on parole. Lol the AF dropped my enlistment to put me through a commissioning program... Two yrs as a college student and then back to prison. Only this time I won't be at the bottom... Lol
That aint bad. If i went back it would be commisioned, not enlisted.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cary K