Parabolan

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Has anyone ever used parabolan? How did it match up to tren ace or tren e ? I've read some contradicting studies of people who had great experiences, and some that said it makes no difference the ester. Tren did some amazing work on my physique, but sides were hard on me at only 350 a week. I would love to run the tren again, I'm hoping the hex ester is the answer.

Also if anyone has used it before. What lab is the best. I'm not asking for a source! Just lab. There is 2 I know that make it but the more reputable lab is out of stock on the place I go.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The ester doesn't really matter. The active ingredient is still same. Mg to mg Tren A is the most effective because acetate ester is lighther than other two esters.

timper

timper

Awards
If you get sides with tren then it doesn't matter what ester it is, you'll probably still get the same sides. That being said, obviously if you love the results you get then stick to tren ace, since it's a shorter ester then if the sides do get bad it'll clear your system in about 24-48 hours

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
In for more info, I am intersted in tren E in the future (will try ace first). I dont know much about parabolan, I just kno that the ester is slightly longer than enanthate, and well I have a few friends who love this stuff and for some reason they say that the sides are not as bad as with tren A, also the gains are not as good but still would provide great gains,according to them (this is what I heard from very good reputable buddies).

I would have to research more