Pants over yoga/compression pants?

Pants over yoga/lululemon/compression pants

• Total voters
choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
This is simple but i am curious what you guys and girls think. Pants over yoga lululemon or compression pants.. yes or no?

surely everyone who wears this must feel a bit underdone walking around wearing this clothing without anything to cover? And of the course the uncomfortable feeling when someone is behind you when you're doing your w/o.

I saw a guy with compression pants no pants on today. His butt looked great lmao but it was strange to see a guy wear this and no pants. Because other 'bits' stick out lol.

Haha no I am no prude but I just want to know etiquette thats all.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wear shorts over mine. Honestly, I find them so comfortable. If man parts did not stick out then yes, I would not wear anything over them. The only way for a guy to stop that is to wear a really long shirt, but that is not comfortable.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Ladies should never wear anything over their yoga pants. That defeats the purpose.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
isn't yoga pants = for yoga? so if its for gym then I dont know, it is hell awkward lol without more cover. Thats just me but heaps of girls are coming in with proper gym pants now. i think being too 'showy' isn't cool anymore (well not in my gym anyways) it looks kindof desperate.

i am a fan of compression pants though, they are wicked comfy for long w/o and keeps the legs warm bc its getting real cold here.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On campus pretty much every girl wears yoga pants or compression shorts as normal everyday attire.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Around here women also sport yoga pants and everyday wear and I am completely fine with it.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
isn't yoga pants = for yoga? so if its for gym then I dont know, it is hell awkward lol without more cover. Thats just me but heaps of girls are coming in with proper gym pants now. i think being too 'showy' isn't cool anymore (well not in my gym anyways) it looks kindof desperate.
Sorry. I should clarify. By "purpose" I was referring to the way in which yoga pants service the heterosexual male population in the gym, not the female population wearing them. Research has shown that erotic visual stimulation increases testosterone levels in men. ;)

Guido14

Guido14

Awards
There is nothing better then yoga pants in the gym. Keeps me motivated ?

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I saw a guy with compression pants no pants on today. His butt looked great lmao but it was strange to see a guy wear this and no pants. Because other 'bits' stick out lol.
Pervert!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know a lot of guys (mainly bodybuilders) who regularly train in "leggings" without shorts. I say if you're going to wear them, just wear them.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, then I need to go back to college!!!