pantera is Far beyond driven!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been on hawthorne berry since before the cycle started.My arms are 15" and like I said I barely got my forearms through.I knew even if I did get my arm in it would be an elavated reading from being bigger,Before the cycle it was a snug fit but I felt my forearms pushing the padding out after the cycle. :woohoo: I'll see if it continues.My dad has a BP machine but I don't want to check it and it be high cause I'll never hear the end of it.Thats why I didn't use it while on mdrol.If I'm out at his house though I'll use it without them knowing.
Good deal Bro! You DO need to check it, and soon. Get that shizz under control, ya know? My wife is a nurse, so she's always keeping a watch on mine. Peace out Brosetski!:run: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good deal Bro! You DO need to check it, and soon. Get that shizz under control, ya know? My wife is a nurse, so she's always keeping a watch on mine. Peace out Brosetski!:run: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
I'll buy a BP monitor myself soon.I need one anyways cause I have naturaly borderline BP last I checked.Then the designers and all.My Dad is on medication for high BP and he looked around and was told his was the most acurate digital.I might look into one with a needle though.Ebay!Here I come!

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Finished exams yesterday so get ready boys, I'M BACK!!!

It has to feel good being "too big" for the blood pressure readers. I haven't been tried one in years so I'd be interested to see if I'd have the same problem. I would like to think so.

Besides possibly a little elevated blood pressure, how's the post cycle coming so far?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Finished exams yesterday so get ready boys, I'M BACK!!!

It has to feel good being "too big" for the blood pressure readers. I haven't been tried one in years so I'd be interested to see if I'd have the same problem. I would like to think so.

Besides possibly a little elevated blood pressure, how's the post cycle coming so far?
Good.I'm maintaing and strenght might even be increasing a little.I hit 195 x 3 on military press yesterday.Last time I got up to 185 and was disapointed.Could of just been a bad previous day and a good last day though.We'll see!

It does feel good being to big for the BP machine.Especially since I was using it during my cycle.The same exact machine.It was a snug fit but my upper arm went in about like my forearm did last time.I even tried twice cause I was right after a little chinese dude the first time and thiught maybe it was still shrunk to his arm size.But no.That little guys BP was 93 over ?!

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Good.I'm maintaing and strenght might even be increasing a little.I hit 195 x 3 on military press yesterday.Last time I got up to 185 and was disapointed.Could of just been a bad previous day and a good last day though.We'll see!

It does feel good being to big for the BP machine.Especially since I was using it during my cycle.The same exact machine.It was a snug fit but my upper arm went in about like my forearm did last time.I even tried twice cause I was right after a little chinese dude the first time and thiught maybe it was still shrunk to his arm size.But no.That little guys BP was 93 over ?!
Good to hear things are going well. With my last Epi cycle I continued gaining strength into probably the second week then things finally slowed down. So keep pushing and doing what your doing and this PCT should be a breeze.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear things are going well. With my last Epi cycle I continued gaining strength into probably the second week then things finally slowed down. So keep pushing and doing what your doing and this PCT should be a breeze.
I like to start lifting heavy during pct to help maintain strength to help maintain muscle.In case you missed it I have been doing 4-6 reps lately.I'm going to do this for 2-3 months,and then switch to 8-13 reps for 2-3 months.Maybe while on havoc. :twisted:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good work so far, good to see ya listening to the BP advice.

MB

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know how to read the BP monitors that have needles?Do you have to do anything special?I seen one that fit's arms 13-20" for under $20 after shipping.Bass said he prefers those.I just don't want to have to be doing the stopwatch thing I seem to remember some nurses doing.Maybe thats just for your pulse rate though.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go check your BP before I come out there and put the Big Hurt on you (I call my penis "the Big Hurt") lol..!!!
Nosebleeds can be caused by all types of things but knowing your history of relatively high bp I would check it out first thing!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go check your BP before I come out there and put the Big Hurt on you (I call my penis "the Big Hurt") lol..!!!
Nosebleeds can be caused by all types of things but knowing your history of relatively high bp I would check it out first thing!!
I was going to buy one at walgreens or cvs,but the one that was #1 doctor reccomended was $50.Some were even more.Then a cuff that fit arms 13-17" was 30!So now I'm checking ebay.Isn't your Mom a nurse?Can you call her and ask how you read those with the needle?Like if theirs just 2 needles that tell you what you need to know or if theirs math to it or some type of equation.As long as it's not all complicated I'll just buy it.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea she is a nurse and I'll ask her for ya right now....................................................................................Alright she said the ones with the needles you have to read with a stethoscope bro!! So i don't know about that sht, plus you'd have to buy the Fing stethoscope......

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Check this out, go to Walgreen's or where ever the Fcuk and buy the "good" one then take it home and use it. Tell us all what it is lol.....Then just take that mofo back and return it!!!
Honestly I can't believe with all these fatass mofo's walking around (something like over 60% of Americans) that they make these GD arm cuffs so small WTF???? Who's in charge of that BS, the fcuking Olsen twins or what??

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea she is a nurse and I'll ask her for ya right now....................................................................................Alright she said the ones with the needles you have to read with a stethoscope bro!! So i don't know about that sht, plus you'd have to buy the Fing stethoscope......
I knew their was something to it!I seen a few that came with a stethoscope too I was like damn I'm not trying to play doctor here!It all makes sence now.Including why it was so cheap.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I knew their was something to it!I seen a few that came with a stethoscope too I was like damn I'm not trying to play doctor here!It all makes sence now.Including why it was so cheap.
Well if you want to get one of those I'll have her explain to me exactly how to use it and I'll tell you.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just go in and find someone to read it. Are you on blood pressure supps?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hawthorne berry extract but not medication.I'm gointg to stay on hawthorne berries yr round.I would like to see if it actually helps though.I'm starting to think it was just a fluke thing or something.I haven't had any headaches or nose bleeds since yesterday.I just took a shower too.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
yea bro, this is the type of kit that i have that i was telling you about it has a stethoscope, the cuff, the needle gauge, and the (for lack of a better word) "pumper" lol. they are more accurate than the digi ones you can buy at your local pharmacy.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already told him to go to Wal-Mart and ask someone in the Pharmacy to come out and check his BP, since the free machine is too small. It's definately too small for my 19" arms. So I just ask whoever is in the Pharmacy to please come out and check mine. They do everytime! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I bought one today and my BP is around 138/81,142/77.Thats about normal for me based off last time I checked wich was a while after a designer and without HB.It got to 153/90 during my last cycle so it has came down.I will get it lower.I'm going to continue with HB at max reccomended dose and start doing cardio cosistently.I'm going to try and eat a little healthier too.Thats the only problem as far as doing it or not.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I started being consistent with my cardio today.I missed it this morning due to being late to the gym.So I just took my dog on a short jog.I'm going to ease into the cardio.I'm very scared of losing muscle cause I lost alot in 13 days the last/first time I tried to cut.I think it was just an extreme shock to my system cutting carbs,adding cardio,and eating clean all the time all at once.So now i'm making changes slowly and building the length of cardio gradually.Last time I cut I also started the day after a designer when I had absolutely no sex drive what so ever.So I'm sure that had alot to do with the extreme muscle loss.I bought some livithian reloaded and incarnate from nutraplanet yesterday.So I gues I'm going to start a cut and obvisouly try and bring my BP down with the cardio.Not trying to see how far I can take it.Just enough to make abs clearly visible and the 'ole love handles smaller.I'm not much of a summer guy so It's not like I go to the pool or become allergic to my shirty like so many others.I work outside but get covered to protect my tattoos from fading,skin cancer,and skin aging.Yes I live in Tx but the worse part about getting covered up is getting asked everyday if I'm hot in the summer.It's like yeah!It's 100fvking10 degrees!Aren't you?!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I finally found some tattoo sunscreen when i went in to tan. They make some from Miami Ink. Have you ever tried it so you don't die from the heat?!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I finally found some tattoo sunscreen when i went in to tan. They make some from Miami Ink. Have you ever tried it so you don't die from the heat?!
I use some sunscreen thats spf50 and ultra water proof when they're exposed.Thats how it all started was with wearing sunscreen.I still had night and day tan lines though so I upped it to getting covered.Theirs a big difference in tanning every now and then and working in it 30-60 hrs while still doing normal everyday stuff in the sun.It's not bad.Your clothes hold the sweat and it keeps annoying itchy saw dust off ya.I do the hat and bandana thing like you see alot of hispanics doing and I can instantly tell when the sun hits my skin cause I feel the heat from it.Many Hispanics get covered from the sun(sombrawow,long sleeves,and jeans) and so do midle easterns or arabians(white robes and hat things) that live in the desert.Also cowboys(cowboy hats long sleeves and jeans)Theirs a reason for this.These people know what they're doing.It's all they know is hot ass burning sun.It looks worse than it is.I used to make fun of them myself and not get it at all.Now I do.

Also take notice of how rough and wrinkled some old farmer or construction workers look............

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like the BP is comming down slowly but surely.I'm very excited about this.It was just 134/74 but that is good for me.The diastolic is in the normal range(-80)but the systolic is in pre hypertension still(120-139)I have heard pre hypertension is not fatal.I'm sure I can get it lower though.I added celery seed extract to my hawthorne berry extract yesterday and did cardio again today.Not much but I was sweating pretty good.I'm easing into it to not cause a shock to my body.Also I think slowly raising it will be better for fat loss then just jumping into X amount a day.I'm feeling good and confident that the regular cardio is definately a permanent staple from here on out.Even when bulking.I also ate much healthier today than usual.I had a chicken and a beef burrito with rice on lunch today.That was the dirtiest it got today!Usualy this would be up there with the cleanest!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 5
kabxr_XRXR Anabolics 3
Dustin07 General Chat 9
pantera101 Cycle Logs 641
lifted General Chat 4