pantera is Far beyond driven!!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/90310-russians-ochin-massivni.html

Im using clomid and an AI and im not shutdown at all, and my strength is going up still, and i havent lost any of the 13lbs i gained on my 10mg Mdrol cycle.
I don't feel shutdown at all either and I see no signs saying that I am.I just got nolva cuse it seems thats the most popular one.I chose not to use and AI cause some believe thats what causes the delayed gyno.SD already supreresses estrogen,then you take an AI which supresses it even further.All the while estrogen is trying to be restored but keeps getting "killed" the whole time so it tries producing more and more.Then once it finally gets a chance to come back.Your body is flooded with estrogen like a dam breaking.Just a theory.......Idk........I'm not prone to gyno.I have used two others without a serm and I still don't know what sore itchy puffy nipples feel like.So I'm not too woried myself.Thank you though.I'll look into that.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I don't feel shutdown at all either and I see no signs saying that I am.I just got nolva cuse it seems thats the most popular one.I chose not to use and AI cause some believe thats what causes the delayed gyno.SD already supreresses estrogen,then you take an AI which supresses it even further.All the while estrogen is trying to be restored but keeps getting "killed" the whole time so it tries producing more and more.Then once it finally gets a chance to come back.Your body is flooded with estrogen like a dam breaking.Just a theory.......Idk........I'm not prone to gyno.I have used two others without a serm and I still don't know what sore itchy puffy nipples feel like.So I'm not too woried myself.Thank you though.I'll look into that.
No sorry man, i didnt mean anything by what i said, the whole reason i did 10mg, Mdrol was because you were, sorry i misread also that you were shutdown it was actualy another dude.
IM using an AI just for the first five days, to get my natty test levels up but without the estrogen as im on clomid, yes i think you are right, that if an AI is used for long periods during pct, then yes it can cause a big rush of extrogen after, making it a very real chance of gyno.
But its interesting, your using nolva, and me clomid, we can see how we both feel, and find the best serm for use on a low dose Mdrol cycle.
I have really enjoyed your thread, so dont get me wrong, sorry if anything comes out badly that i say, im Russian, and my english sometimes means what i dont want it too, ...All the best im watching, and its really exciting the gains that can be made with a low dosage.
Sorry again Russian:saw:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No sorry man, i didnt mean anything by what i said, the whole reason i did 10mg, Mdrol was because you were, sorry i misread also that you were shutdown it was actualy another dude.
IM using an AI just for the first five days, to get my natty test levels up but without the estrogen as im on clomid, yes i think you are right, that if an AI is used for long periods during pct, then yes it can cause a big rush of extrogen after, making it a very real chance of gyno.
But its interesting, your using nolva, and me clomid, we can see how we both feel, and find the best serm for use on a low dose Mdrol cycle.
I have really enjoyed your thread, so dont get me wrong, sorry if anything comes out badly that i say, im Russian, and my english sometimes means what i dont want it too, ...All the best im watching, and its really exciting the gains that can be made with a low dosage.
Sorry again Russian:saw:
Nothing to be sorry about.I didn't take any offense to what you said in any way,and I wasn't biting back at you.So I'm sorry if you though that.I take all advice into consideration when the person seems to know what he's talking about anyways.Thats what this sight is all about."Learn Teach Lead."

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard that Nolva can aggravate progestin. Anyone else hear this? Not saying your wrong russian, just interested in hearing some more about this.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never heard it either, hope it's not true though......say it ain't so!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off,I just want to say this.I don't get people who want you to lift the weight for them while spotting them.To me,A spotter is just insurance.Just incase you fail,they bail you out.Or they give you just enough help to get that last rep when you clearly can't get it on your own.Some guys act like you put them out when you do this.They say that they just wanted you to keep them going to "rep that sh!t."Well why are you putting your 2 rep max on the bar if you wanted to rep it.Then they also say how they wanted you to keep them going and not struggling. :think: If you don't like struggling with the weights then BB'ing/powerlifting is not for you.Pick up golf or something!

Anyways......In my second week of m-drol my 6 rep max on partial deads went up 40 lbs.I attempted them the final third week but my lower back hurt a little.Last time I ignored this pain and "toughed it out"I ended up using machines and cables for a couple weeks to let my injured lower back heal.So I stopped them right away the third week and went on to something else.Well the second week was 6 at 405.Today I hit 10 at 405.Good news being that i'm on day 6 of PCT.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to go Pantera Bro!! That's totally awesome man! I'm starting PCT tomorrow, and I hope I can keep, or even increase my strength from on-cycle. Keep it up dude!!:head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Way to go Pantera Bro!! That's totally awesome man! I'm starting PCT tomorrow, and I hope I can keep, or even increase my strength from on-cycle. Keep it up dude!!:head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
I'm sure you can.Just keep the eye of the tiger and practice what you preach!I wonder if alot of these guys that lose size and/or strength just get lazy and stop giving it their all or feel like they're at a disadvantage now without the designers/steroids.Hell!Their are guys that only train when on.......what a waste!!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah hate!Thanks for the tip about doing close grips on an incline.That sh!t has helped alot!I actually like my upper chest now.It's starting to show through my beaters.Meaning having that rounded look up top and the line down the center is high and becoming clearer and clearer.It wont be long before I will love my upper chest.I want it to look like ),not \.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Damn pantera. That's awesome progress on the deadlifts. You went form 365 x 6 to 405 x 10 in a couple weeks. That's incredible. Keep pushing yourself the way you are and you post cycle should be a breeze.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Hmm..close grip inclines you say? I will definitely have to try these out myself as I feel my upper chest is definitely lagging in respect to the rest of my chest.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Im looking for the source guys as soon as i find it, il post the thread, Russian.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hows things goin bro?

MB

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hows things goin bro?

MB
Everythings going good.No negative sides or bad signs or anything.Weight is staying at 180 with arms at 15" Which is greatness.I started doing low reps today.I'm going to copy this new bb'r who looks like Arnold.He's shooting for aesthetics instead of crazy size,although he's pretty big.Anyways,he's russian and russian weightlifters do periodizations and they say it's partially why russian and other eastern bloc nations olympic lifters kicked ass.What he does is 4-6 reps for 2-3 months,then 8-13 for 2-3 months.I have done something similar but usually switching back very quickly.I like this though.That gives you plenty of time to reap the benefits of the one,while your muscles get unacustomed to the other.

The guys name is Denis Sergovskiy if you want to look him up.He gives light in pointing bb'ing back to a more pleasing direction as opposed to nasty unrealisticly huge guys with turtle shell stomachs.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
All the pics I've seen have him trying to look like a cross between a prettyboy (in the face) and a bb, LOL. Great aesthetics though!

MB

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the pics I've seen have him trying to look like a cross between a prettyboy (in the face) and a bb, LOL. Great aesthetics though!

MB
Yeah, I didn't much care for the gay-lookin' posing either!! lol But he does have a very nice physique. I wouldn't mind having a body like that. But I'm a Brutus!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ditto my friend, at 5'7" with wide hips and shoulders, I'm gonna look like a miniature gunter at the very best, LOL.

MB

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditto my friend, at 5'7" with wide hips and shoulders, I'm gonna look like a miniature gunter at the very best, LOL.

MB
Gunter is one of my all-time faves! Check him out training on you-tube sometime!! He RULZ!!:head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established

MB
That kinda sucks!!!The only pics I have seen are in MD.He looks like a normal bb'r in there.He does do dancing though.I believe like hip hop or something you'd see on tv.They didn't go into much detail but he does little cardio and stays in great shape so they brought this up as to how it probably helps him stay lean.They said his competition diet last 2 weeks!

EDIT:yeah he does have a prettyboy look in the face.But I don't hold the face against a bb'r,thats somethuing you can't change.Although he could cut his hair,but again I care about the muscles they work hard to change more than anything.I'll check him out on the internet and see his posing on there.In MD he looks like any other bb'r

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I care for the gay-lookin' posing !! lol But he does have a very nice physique. I wouldn't mind having that. I'm a Brutus!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
TG WTF's going on here??
Sorry brother I had too and yes that dude looks like a buff chick but pantera's all in love wit'em so I'll say he has some really nice delts. That's what struck me the most other than the gaynessosity of course lol....:rofl:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TG WTF's going on here??
Sorry brother I had too and yes that dude looks like a buff chick but pantera's all in love wit'em so I'll say he has some really nice delts. That's what struck me the most other than the gaynessosity of course lol....:rofl:
I seen some pics where he's wearing some weird sh!t and all.He does need to change his hairstyle and he can't help his bone structure,but it's not a beuty pageant(I know I know,but it's not)I like him cause he reminds me of Arnold and he brings hope to pointing BB'ing back to a more pleasing direction.He wants to get bigger but not much.I do love his physique but I could never call him my favorite cause he is fruity and a dancer.

If I had to choose,it would be Lee Priest.Fvcking huge without a turtle shell and surprisingly natural looking.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL you have fruity dancers in your log??!!

Hows it going in here?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL you have fruity dancers in your log??!!

Hows it going in here?
Well I'm kind of wanting to trade you for dsade right now.......:think:..........He's looking good in his new avi...........

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm kind of wanting to trade you for dsade right now.......:think:..........He's looking good in his new avi...........

Awesome!! We have a deal! Where would you like him shipped to?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Lol!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I seen some pics where he's wearing some weird sh!t and all.He does need to change his hairstyle and he can't help his bone structure,but it's not a beuty pageant(I know I know,but it's not)I like him cause he reminds me of Arnold and he brings hope to pointing BB'ing back to a more pleasing direction.He wants to get bigger but not much.I do love his physique but I could never call him my favorite cause he is fruity and a dancer.

If I had to choose,it would be Lee Priest.Fvcking huge without a turtle shell and surprisingly natural looking.
i just googled Denis(e) LMAO. google his full name and watch the youtube vid on the first search result. he is DEF gay. his physique is great and similar to what arnold used to look like, however his poses and his "friend" taking pics of him. way gay man, way gay :lol:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just googled Denis(e) LMAO. google his full name and watch the youtube vid on the first search result. he is DEF gay. his physique is great and similar to what arnold used to look like, however his poses and his "friend" taking pics of him. way gay man, way gay :lol:
Well that just ruins it all!OK,so Lee Priest is still the hottest BB'r ever then!That denis is just too gay for me. :ntome:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Well that just ruins it all!OK,so Lee Priest is still the hottest BB'r ever then!That denis is just too gay for me. :ntome:
i'm gonna send a ho to your crib bro. free of charge, lmao. :chick:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just took a shower and my nose started bleeding out of nowhere.I also got a very brief headache just a minute ago.I mean very brief.Today is day 14 of pct.I doubt the drive would be causing this considering M drol didn't.I have been taking drive at 4 in the morning then 3 at night here lately.Thats the recomended dose for up to 250 while up to 200(i'm 180)is 3 twice a day.I went to check my BP after this cycle and I had trouble getting my forearms through the cuff so said fvck it!I tried again yesterday and same thing.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i got a bloody nose twice when taking JW and Drive and i NEVER have nosebleeds....just lettin u know

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got a bloody nose twice when taking JW and Drive and i NEVER have nosebleeds....just lettin u know
I guess I'll go back to 3 twice a day then.I think I heard someone saying something about the shower being able to cause them for whatever reason,but I never get them either.Have you used drive or jungle warfare by themselves before and either got,or didn't get nosebleeds?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
used drive once before alone at 4 caps daily and didnt notice anything, i ran 6 caps along with the JW so i cant be sure what it was

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'll go back to 3 twice a day then.I think I heard someone saying something about the shower being able to cause them for whatever reason,but I never get them either.Have you used drive or jungle warfare by themselves before and either got,or didn't get nosebleeds?
i used Drive and PCS together and I didn't get any nosebleeds. how's your BP bro??

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i used Drive and PCS together and I didn't get any nosebleeds. how's your BP bro??
Idk.Thats what I was getting at is that I haven't checked it lately.I checked it during cycle and it was raised.I went to check it when the cycle was done though and I had trouble getting my forearm through and then hit the bi's and tri's and was like yeah that's not happening.I looked around at wal mart to see if they had the home ones but I didn't see any.When I got a brief headache a while ago I was like oh sh!t!But it went away right away.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Idk.Thats what I was getting at is that I haven't checked it lately.I checked it during cycle and it was raised.I went to check it when the cycle was done though and I had trouble getting my forearm through and then hit the bi's and tri's and was like yeah that's not happening.I looked around at wal mart to see if they had the home ones but I didn't see any.When I got a brief headache a while ago I was like oh sh!t!But it went away right away.
hm, that's weird bro. walgreen's sells kits, but they're not cheap. if you lived near by i'd stop over and drop off mine i have at home! lol. it's not a digi one. it's the one with the needle gauge. more accurate IMO. people bring back BP monitors to the pharmacy all the time saying they're way off and give bad readings n sh!t. maybe make a doc appointment if it continues. or just get some celery seed extract.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get on Celery Seed Extract like Bassgod said. And also grab you some Hawthorn Berries. You can get both cheap at Wal-Mart. I can't fit my 19" gun into that damn machine either. But ask someone there in the Pharmacy to come out and check it for you. They're supposed to. Stay on the celery seed extract and hawthorn berries.:sick: You'll be fine! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get on Celery Seed Extract like Bassgod said. And also grab you some Hawthorn Berries. You can get both cheap at Wal-Mart. I can't fit my 19" gun into that damn machine either. But ask someone there in the Pharmacy to come out and check it for you. They're supposed to. Stay on the celery seed extract and hawthorn berries.:sick: You'll be fine! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
I have been on hawthorne berry since before the cycle started.My arms are 15" and like I said I barely got my forearms through.I knew even if I did get my arm in it would be an elavated reading from being bigger,Before the cycle it was a snug fit but I felt my forearms pushing the padding out after the cycle. :woohoo: I'll see if it continues.My dad has a BP machine but I don't want to check it and it be high cause I'll never hear the end of it.Thats why I didn't use it while on mdrol.If I'm out at his house though I'll use it without them knowing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 5
kabxr_XRXR Anabolics 3
Dustin07 General Chat 9
pantera101 Cycle Logs 641
lifted General Chat 4