pantera is Far beyond driven!!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
reverse grip, kinda wide
The reverse is not too bad with the close grip.The hardest part is lifting the bar off the rack.I couldnt imagine it with a wide grip.I read about the reverse close grip a while ago and tried it,but said fvck it right away.Yesterday wasn't bad,I just couldn't use as much weight as usual.It's definately different.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
The reverse grip isn't bad. I have done it several times. I grip it about shoulder width so that when I bring the bar down to my chest my elbows are about scraping my sides. Just make sure if you do it with a barbell that you have someone there to hand the weight off to you. Otherwise your probably going to end up dropping the weight on your face.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the great work man! I've yet to see someone do a stupid reverse grip type bench, but I'm sure I will soon... gotta love the YMCA :)

MB

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good so far broski. It'll only get better from here. Pack on those pounds nukka!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying bass!I'm trying!!!
I dont know if i'm getting lethargy from m drol,or if it's just work and life in general.I have been tired though!Sometimes when i'm driving i just want to go to sleep.Tonight,and last night,I wanted to skip my last meal and just go to bed.Of course I didn't,but if it wasn't for the m-drol,I would of had a protien shake with milk and gone to bed.I have this weekend off :woohoo: and possibly monday,hopefully another :woohoo: I guess i'll know better after tomorrow.Ths morning I didn't want to wake up after like 9.5 hrs of sleep.Then I wanted to back to sleep later.It's not too bad.Just thought i'd share the info.I'll pick some vitamin c up tomorrow if needed.I'm so happy I get to sleep in 2,possibly 3 days,and then workout!I don't remember the last time I have been able to do that.Ya'll think I should up the dhea?Or just add some vitamin c?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a huge fan of running DHEA while on cycle and I only ever run it in small doses in PCT, 50mg. Just my opinion.

I'd go with the Vit. C.

Also, I doubt the lethargy is coming on from the mdrol already, that'd be pretty crazy. I guess it's possible since everyone reacts differently. Anyhow, keep pimpin' hardcore, the results will be worth it!

(Just weighed myself again this morning, 202lbs - up another 2lbs after PCT was done w00t!)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not a huge fan of running DHEA while on cycle and I only ever run it in small doses in PCT, 50mg. Just my opinion.

I'd go with the Vit. C.

Also, I doubt the lethargy is coming on from the mdrol already, that'd be pretty crazy. I guess it's possible since everyone reacts differently. Anyhow, keep pimpin' hardcore, the results will be worth it!

(Just weighed myself again this morning, 202lbs - up another 2lbs after PCT was done w00t!)
Well thats great man!I dont know if it's natural or not,but i'm tired as hell!!!It wasn't that hard or long of a day today,but i'm wore out.Usually i'm tired throughout the day.Then when i get home i'm ready for bed time.Almost everytime though,once i walk my dog and coock and eat.i'm not tired anymore.Not these last two days though.It's kind of a good thing I guess.I'm used to powering through tiredness at work.I build fences and often work 6-7 days a week with literally a couple hours before I need to be in bed after getting home which is spent cooking and other things that need to get done.My apartment can get so nasty sometimes.I need a women!LOL!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the lethargy, rest well this weekend.

MB

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Just found your log (subbed). Very interested to see your results. How you liking the M-TST?
Time to lift...later man!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just found your log (subbed). Very interested to see your results. How you liking the M-TST?
Time to lift...later man!
I like it alot.It's hard to tell if it's helping with agression and whatnot cause i'm already fired up.It definately is helping with the pumps.No doubt about that!!!I realise it more and more each time.It's almost like it helps with the mind muscle connection.......maybe thats the focus part?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well it's day 4,and my weight is now 173,and arms are 14 3/4.This could be naturally so to speak.I had my arms at 14 3/4 steadily before I atempted my first cut.They went from 14 3/4 to 14 1/2!Legs from almost 25 to 24 1/2!When I weighed myself the first day,I was a little over 172.(I have a digital scale)Sorry crader,you'll have to excuse this part.I realised that was before I took a sh!t.People say how food is'nt part of you,but where does it go overnight?No where.Most p!ss in the middle of night,so theirs a little hydration,but no food.Well anyways,I always sh!t in the morning and remembered when I used to weigh myself in the morning I would take a sh!t first.So I did and weight was 171.4 or something.Now on day 4 it's an even 173 with an 1/8 of an inch on the 'ol arms!Today is chest and tris!!! :woohoo:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 4-Chest and tri's

Good workout.Nothing special to comment on other then I have been getting looked at alot lately.I don't know if it's my intensity in the gym,or if i'm looking different.I don't see any changes really.But I have been getting looked at alot by guys and girls.One of the girls is pretty hot too.Hopefully she was thinking mmmmm!and not ughhh!

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man sounds great! I only weigh myself officially on Monday mornings after dropping the kids off at the pool. lol
I find it's more consistent that way because my night time weights can vary a lot depending on the day. g

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm getting a zit on my chin.Could be natural though as well.I haven't noticed lethargy today,just normal tiredness from time to time.I'm going to start with my xlevol again tomorrow though.I discontinued it when I started cycle.I had to phsyche myself up today a couple times,so the xlevol will help.I love that stuff!!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome man sounds great! I only weigh myself officially on Monday mornings after dropping the kids off at the pool. lol
I find it's more consistent that way because my night time weights can vary a lot depending on the day. g
I weigh myself too much.I can't help it.I don't let it get to me though when i'm a little lighter one day.I know weight fluctuates,but I just can't help but stand on the scale.Especially when i'm trying or am growing.I love seeing the tenths of a pound going up every day!I would love it if they do that from now on.I doubt it though.I think the increase now would of happened without the tsts and m drol.Who knows though?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay!I just checked my calves and quads for the hell of it.My calves are still pretty sore from 3 days agoand I worked my quads the day before yesterday,so I wasn't expecting anything.Well quads are 25 and calves are 16!I have had my calves up to 16 before,but they didn't stay there.They measured 15 3/4 at the start of this cycle.

Arms-+1/8"
quads-+1/4"
calves-+1/4"

I'm not saying this is already the m-drol or tst,but it's nice either way.Everything is extremely close to record measurements.I should definately pass and maintain above record measurements when this is done!Which feels great!I have been struggling to get back to normal after my miserably failed attempt at my first cut about three months ago.You can lose hard earned muscle so fast!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well that hard earned muscle is comming back!Day 5 and the morning weight was 175!Arms are also 14 7/8 now.Thats right,yesterday's morning weight was 173 with arms at 14 3/4,now,one day later,175 at 14 7/8!I didn't even eat that much before I went to bed and this morning my stomach was feeling empty.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:wave: Where did everyone go? :sad:

DAY 5- back and calves

Great wo yet again.Did rack deads at 315 for 14 reps,then 365 for 6 for last two sets.Also different variations of pullups and pulldowns with some bb rows and finished off with machine rows for the final 7.I think my back needs more thickness than width at the moment,as most do.I got the best pump ever in my calves today.i think it's a combination of them being the biggest they have ever been,on top of a great pump.My skin was as tight as can be.It seemed to last forever too.I was noticing stares again today even though the gym was about empty.They also played music that you can't dance too finally.Pantera's cowboy's from hell was on the radio on the way to the gym.The dj said it was a requested to him by him. :thumbsup: Then a big guy was up there and he asked if i'm gaining.(theirs the first one!)So all in all it went great today!

Untill i'm leaving,fixing to get on the highway.I'm at about 45-50 getting close to the on ramp and picking up speed.This little truck pulls out in front of me and I have to hit the breaks.Then he takes his sweet a$$ time.So I'm on his a$$ cause i'm fvcking pissed!He hits his breaks hard!He's the one who pulls out in front of me,and then he checks his breaks!We were almost on the short on ramp doing 35 when he does this!I couldn't believe it.some people are so stupid!You have to be doing the highways speed limit so that you can ease into traffic with them incase any of you haven't figured this out yet.If you can't get in.theirs a shoulder you can stay on.I promise theire wont be a brick wall.Well we got lucky that the highway wasn't busy at the time.Anyways,I go to pass him and i'm pissed off,I can feel my heart beating and I got that anxious feeling going on.So I look over and i'm going to flip him off,but he doesn't even look back.His friend turned around and seen me when we were getting on.He probably said oh sh!t you just pissed off a meathead!And he was too scared to look!..........Okay prob not,Now i'm being conceited.He still didn't have the balls to look over though!I should of got over and hit my breaks hard!

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
:wave: Where did everyone go? :sad:
Don't worry...I'm still watching you...

Looking good my man. It sounds conceited maybe, but it absolutely makes my day when someone compliments me on my size or tells me I've gotten bigger. Keep up the good work man. Can't wait to see what your final results are because I'm planning on running the exact same cycle here shortly, except maybe 20 mg for the third week.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry...I'm still watching you...

Looking good my man. It sounds conceited maybe, but it absolutely makes my day when someone compliments me on my size or tells me I've gotten bigger. Keep up the good work man. Can't wait to see what your final results are because I'm planning on running the exact same cycle here shortly, except maybe 20 mg for the third week.
I'm sure the tst is helping out,but I don't even have the urge to go to 20.Thats partially why I wanted to do this log.So I would be commited to staying at 10.But I absolutely can't believe i'm already growing.If this continues,I prob wouldn't even bump it up to 20 if I planned on it!Minimum doses for maximum results!Cheaper and safer!

The conceited remark was referring to the guy not looking cause of my muscles,it was purely a joke though.I'm not big enough or never will to intimidate someone in another car driving down the road!I'm not full of myself at all.Well very little anyways. :lol:

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure the tst is helping out,but I don't even have the urge to go to 20.Thats partially why I wanted to do this log.So I would be commited to staying at 10.But I absolutely can't believe i'm already growing.If this continues,I prob wouldn't even bump it up to 20 if I planned on it!Minimum doses for maximum results!Cheaper and safer!
I agree with the lower doses being better. If I'm still making good gains at the end of the second week at 10 then I won't bump it up. I can't wait to start my own cycle and I'm really looking forward to trying out the m-tst. Is this your first time using superdrol?

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had to work all weekend!! Unlike some, who I hate the sht out of!!!! JK. Everything's looking good, but your daily measuring of your body is bordering on OCD I must say lol... What dose are you taking the Hawthorn berry at?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this your first time using superdrol?
I hate this question!No it's not.(heres why i hate it)I researched designers way before I wanted to use one.I knew all the "in and outs"so to speak.I finally tried mass tabs and loved them.Then I was at a supplement store tht sells designers.I was talking to the guy about them and I asked how long he breaks from them.He tells me a month!Says he'll do a designer for a month.Run AX advanced pct for a month,Then go back on a designer the next day!Well I was already done with pct so thought I have already breaked longer than this big vascular guy suggested.So I bought the one they said was the best.Looked it up after I bought it(stupid)and it was a combo of superdrol and pheraplex.I got a bad bottle too.Half the pills were partially empty while the rest were plumb full.Two were half empty!So some were underdosed,and I started it 6 weeks after last cycle.I got nothibng but leg cramps from it.So yes I used it,but I didn't respond to it,other than neg sides.(cramps,increased blood pressure,head aches first day or two while working out)I was told that my receptors hadn't rechraged yet.This guy,and the other guy that works there both tell me they wait 4-6 weeks everytime!Even after I told them my story,they looked at me like I was crazy!The worst part is they carry combos.So they're taking 2-3 designers at a time with 4-6 week breaks!They just started carrying some support supplements too!They have had designers for years!Since pre ban!I told them about cycle support,but they're not getting it.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
It amazes me how knowledgeable people who work in supplement stores can be about their products. The worse is GNC. I was forced to go in there the other day, because I ran out of protein and needed some quick. I went in grabbed some whey and the entire time I'm checking out the guy behind the desk is trying to push other products. He tells me I should check out their even more expensive protein mix and tells me it has more amino acids in it. I look at him and said do you even know what amino acids do. He shut up real quick. They just memorize what they are told to say and besides that they know nothing. The guys that helped you just basically told you what the back of the box/bottle would tell you. Run this product for four weeks, then discontinue for four weeks, and repeat.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had to work all weekend!! Unlike some, who I hate the sht out of!!!! JK. Everything's looking good, but your daily measuring of your body is bordering on OCD I must say lol... What dose are you taking the Hawthorn berry at?
I know it is.I completely agree and openly admit it!I usually wait 2-3 days after a work out before measuring that body part.You bet I will prob be measuring and stepping on the scale every day untill this is done.I understand weight,and even measurements sometimes,fluctuate.I'm stubborn.So I don't let decreases get my down.I also know from experience that I lose an 1/8 of an inch after growth stops.This was before designers that I noticed this.I dosed hawthorn berry at.....well hers the ingredients
Hawthorn extract-141 mg
Hawthorn-424
I have been taking minimum dose(1)since last cycle,and upped it to twoabout three weeks before this cycle,and max dose(3)2 weeks before cycle.Now i'm using whats in cycle support(1000)I'm going to check my bp today at wal mart.It will be high.It already naturally is.I'll take one pill mid day if so on top of cycle support.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I went to wal mart last time i needed protien on easter and shops were closed.EAS is prob the best they have for a little over $20.00

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I went to wal mart last time i needed protien on easter and shops were closed.EAS is prob the best they have for a little over $20.00
I've been getting my protein from BJ's (same thing as Sam's if you didn't know), but I went in their last weekend and they said they had quit carrying protein. I was able to get 6 pounds of EAS for $30.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you are doing well on it!
Yes!And i'm loving every minute of it!No complaints yet.Looks like the suspected lethargy was just from work and early mornings.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also hate,I only measure/weigh myself this much when i'm growing.It's exciting to watch!If I haven't grown in a while I rarely measure/weigh,I just put my tape in a drawer untill i look in the mirror and think I might of grown a little.Then it's OCD all the way!!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit late but these 72hr work weeks are killin me. Looking good Pantera! Keep it up. I'll be starting the exact same cycle soon. BTW I got 3 sealed bottles of TST off my friend for $35 for all 3. I'd say good deal, agree?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit late but these 72hr work weeks are killin me. Looking good Pantera! Keep it up. I'll be starting the exact same cycle soon. BTW I got 3 sealed bottles of TST off my friend for $35 for all 3. I'd say good deal, agree?
Yes!!!I was excited to get two for $30!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I've been getting my protein from BJ's (same thing as Sam's if you didn't know), but I went in their last weekend and they said they had quit carrying protein. I was able to get 6 pounds of EAS for $30.
:toofunny: :jaw: :run:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I went shopping today which absolutely sucked!People are so stupid and inconsiderate!!!Anyways,I checked my BP and it was 153/90.I'm actually happy with that.Last time on my combo,it was 163/?.It always stays at 143/?,I think 80 something.Which is why I take hawthorne berry year round.I have been doing 10 minutes of high intensity cardio 3x's a week,and I don't add salt to anything right now.The cardio gets me breathing and sweating pretty good.I don't like the idea of the traditional 30-45 minutes of low intensity cardio.I do that for hours at my job,sometimes medium intensity even.I Have heard that it(low)doesn't do jack for your cardiovascular system either.I would do more than 10 minutes,but i'm concerned with size right now.I just started to do it for BP and to keep fat gains to a minimum.I need it the way i'm eating.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO!!!

Great job though pantera101, you are kicking some major rear and showing that lower doses can do wonders.

MB

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO!!!

Great job though pantera101, you are kicking some major rear and showing that lower doses can do wonders.

MB
Thanks man.That was my main point of doing this.Anyone reading this needs to realise thats it not all fun and games though.I'm busting my a$$ in the gym.Although that is fun to me,i'm also busting my a$$ in the kitchen.Which isn't so much fun.It took me over half an hour to finish my post wo meal today cause I just wasn't in the mood to eat.Same way with the last two meals before I have gone to bed.It is nice when you're hungry and the food is good.Get that temporary gut going and feeling proud,not one bit guilty. :food:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There are ways to make healthy food taste good, and I mean gourmet good. Look into spices instead of sauces and that should make those meals more appealing.

MB

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are ways to make healthy food taste good, and I mean gourmet good. Look into spices instead of sauces and that should make those meals more appealing.

MB
I need to!When I cook it's marinades,bbq sauce,or salt,(not now)pepper,onion,garlic.Then I have some steak seasoning thats pretty good too.Thats about it.I have never grown from a healthy diet,cause it's low cal and I cant eat to much of it.Very filling with bland flavors.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stepped on the scale this morning and just started laughing despite being half asleep.175 yesterday morning,176.6 this morning to be exact! :woohoo: Today is shoulders and bi's.I'll update when i get home from work.......:sad: I counted my m-drol pills this morning.Turns out my bottle had 94. :woohoo:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
better more than less, no?

MB

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 5
kabxr_XRXR Anabolics 3
Dustin07 General Chat 9
pantera101 Cycle Logs 641
lifted General Chat 4