Pal Reset Ad Testers Apply Within!!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Ok....I will selecting the testers today, and will announce them tonight!!! Stay tuned.....

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I have made my final decision on the testers!!! I want to thank everyone for taking their time to fill out the application, and I wish I could send everyone some Reset!

In no particular order:
1) TheMyth
2) Borobulker
3) rms80

Congrats to the chosen ones, and thanks again to everyone who filled out the application. If you were chosen, please PM me your address, and your 2 bottles of Reset will be sent out once we get it back in stock (Monday at the absolute latest)

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I have made my final decision on the testers!!! I want to thank everyone for taking their time to fill out the application, and I wish I could send everyone some Reset!

In no particular order:
1) TheMyth
2) Borobulker
3) rms80

Congrats to the chosen ones, and thanks again to everyone who filled out the application. If you were chosen, please PM me your address, and your 2 bottles of Reset will be sent out once we get it back in stock (Monday at the absolute latest)
:woohoo:

Congrats to those who were chosen! Good Luck!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Daymn it, I've been abusing Clen just so i can test Rest AD :frustrate

Congrats to the wieners though :hot:

Okay, maybe not on the Clen abuse

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! I just blew a load! This is going to stack perfect with RPM I am sure! Can't imagine how much energy I will have from RPM now! Thanks guys! Let me go clean my shorts before I send the PM!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Damn! I just blew a load! This is going to stack perfect with RPM I am sure! Can't imagine how much energy I will have from RPM now! Thanks guys! Let me go clean my shorts before I send the PM!
LMAO....but yeah that was exactly the stack I was thinking about running next....RAD + Reset. I'm sure Dirk will be doing the same stack :p Its gonna be getting a lot of air time!!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established

In no particular order:
1) TheMyth
2) Borobulker
3) rms80

Just bumping the list to the top!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Guys!...looking forward to the Logs for sure.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: :bruce2: :clap2:

In no particular order:
1) TheMyth
2) Borobulker
3) rms80

Congrats GUYs!:bruce2:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am almost done with my first bottle of RAD, but I am not going to share the details with you, since I wasn't chosen :toofunny:

j/k
I do feel re-energized. No more afternoon crashes. Those are the biggest things right now.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whoaaaaaaaa sorry guys...

i started my summer job and took a week off of the forums!!!

cant wait to start reset!!!

Thanks again Palo Alto!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Word!! We should have Reset AD back instock and ready to ship by the end of the week!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I just ran out of Reset and looks like I forgot to order Incarnate...Paravol is running low, so looks like I have to make a PAL order...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo:
I just ran out of Reset and looks like I forgot to order Incarnate...Paravol is running low, so looks like I have to make a PAL order...
5% off PAL products at NP...type in code PAL 05 at checkout!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your looking at the best company out right now.... IMO...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I ran out of Reset AD, but help is on it's way.

Through my cycle with Reset AD, I felt re-energized, but also kept running my current stims. And yesterday, I started to crash again in the afternoon.

After next week, I will cycle off all stims, and will running Rest AD solo.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed- great bunch of guys!!! Really looking forward to seeing how this works!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man... things have been hectic lately with aspire coming and a whole lot of new forums that we are promoting on... but im hoping in another week or 2 ill have more time for AM... bs with ya all a little more

Sorry about the delay guys BUT Reset AD WILL ship by weeks end.

live and learn: next time i start looking for loggers, ill take the inventory i need before I post the application so i have it ready to ship when people are chosen. I definitely didnt expect the backorder, and i didnt expect it to last this long. Wont happen again and sorry for the inconvenience!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Ah, my PAL stack just arrived from NP: Rest A.D., Incarnate, and Paravol...

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Got my Reset A.D. today too. Not sure when I'll start though.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I plan on starting mine next week when I cut back on the stims.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the update... i plan on running this with leviathan to gauge the effects... i have not went higher that 2x2 and i love it... (addicted) but am starting to notice some type of drop in effects...

i am excited for Reset AD

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
When you guys all start your logs I'd appreciate it if you put a link to your log in here. Thanks guys!

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I just finished going a week without stims and only taking reset ad. Today before I worked out i took my ragnarock, citrovol, and bronkaid. I FELT LIKE I WAS ON CRAAACK!!! It was arm day and did about 50% more work than the last arm day taking the same stuff! I worked arms for about 2 hours. About 30 minutes after I left the gym though my blood sugar bombed and i had to jump for the protein and simple sugars quick. Now i am feeling back to normal but seriously, Reset-AD isnt any joke! It felt like the first time I drank a Red Bull back before i started hitting the gym. HUGE props for an awesome product!!!

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure yet. I took my stim regimen again today and it was still the same effect except today I did not bomb out nearly as bad because I did not take them on an empty stomach. I am going to continue going 3 a day on the reset and see if it keeps me pretty well sensitive. I had lost about 10 pounds since the 21st and then gained about 6 of them back over last weekend while on vacation. In the past few days since I started back on stims I dropped back to the 208 I was before I went on vacation. This tells me that the reset really boosted the fat loss capability of my stims. BTW the stims I am taking are dialene 4 in the morning-Pre cardio and ragnarock in the evening before weight training.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I just finished going a week without stims and only taking reset ad. Today before I worked out i took my ragnarock, citrovol, and bronkaid. I FELT LIKE I WAS ON CRAAACK!!! It was arm day and did about 50% more work than the last arm day taking the same stuff! I worked arms for about 2 hours. About 30 minutes after I left the gym though my blood sugar bombed and i had to jump for the protein and simple sugars quick. Now i am feeling back to normal but seriously, Reset-AD isnt any joke! It felt like the first time I drank a Red Bull back before i started hitting the gym. HUGE props for an awesome product!!!
thanks we worked real hard on this one.. put a lot of time into the development of it... We will be happy to have it back instock.. yes Reset ad will be back instock on mon/tuesday and shipping out to all testers.. sorry guys for the delay, the first batch sold so fast we couldnt get the raws in fast enough!!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
great!...thanks for the support, and let us know when you start!
btw welcome to the board!..=)
Thanks for the welcome! I'll probably save it for after my JW/Pro-Anabol stack. I'm thinkin' Reset AD, RPM, Clear Edge, and some other goodies I haven't decided on. :D

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I just got my reset ad.

Should it be taken while taking stims or should you cycle off and take it, then cycle back on?

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
mainly the reason why I cycled off the stims while taking it was because just logically I thought that it would enhance the effect to let the Reset build up in my system alone for a while before starting back on stims. Also, I did it because for a very long time before I started taking my health seriously I was drinking about 3-4 cokes and an energy drink every day. When I started working out I dropped the coke but I replaced it just the same with supplements containing caffeine. Because of my heavy caffeine use previous to starting supplements much of the fat burning effect of the stims was negated by my body being so used to high levels of caffeine in my system. I think that the reset combined with laying off the stims for a week really helped a lot.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
mainly the reason why I cycled off the stims while taking it was because just logically I thought that it would enhance the effect to let the Reset build up in my system alone for a while before starting back on stims. Also, I did it because for a very long time before I started taking my health seriously I was drinking about 3-4 cokes and an energy drink every day. When I started working out I dropped the coke but I replaced it just the same with supplements containing caffeine. Because of my heavy caffeine use previous to starting supplements much of the fat burning effect of the stims was negated by my body being so used to high levels of caffeine in my system. I think that the reset combined with laying off the stims for a week really helped a lot.
Finally good news.... REST-A.D. IS BACK INSTOCK AFTER 30 days... we are shipping all testers on tuesday, sorry for the delay guys!!!!!!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally good news.... REST-A.D. IS BACK INSTOCK AFTER 30 days... we are shipping all testers on tuesday, sorry for the delay guys!!!!!!!!
No worries here bro! Just glad to be able to test this out!