Pal Reset Ad Testers Apply Within!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
psshhhh 2 Amps is weak! I have to take 4 :eek:
oh ya? Try 6 amps, speed stack and 2 stimulant X's! Thats the only thing that could get me going! Although, I gotta say, RPM has some magic in it, it puts everything else to shame!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
oh ya? Try 6 amps, speed stack and 2 stimulant X's! Thats the only thing that could get me going! Although, I gotta say, RPM has some magic in it, it puts everything else to shame!
:eek: Are you serious? Holy crap, I'd pass out!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naw, that just gets me normal! Thats why I was hoping to try this Resset AD out. Whats even crazier is I took 100 mg of ephedrine with 6 amps once just to get me through the day!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Naw, that just gets me normal! Thats why I was hoping to try this Resset AD out. Whats even crazier is I took 100 mg of ephedrine with 6 amps once just to get me through the day!
HOLY &%$#!!!!!

Although I have done 100 mg of Norephedrine... which is powerful stuff. But tacking 6 Amps on???? I would hemorrhage out my as$.............

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, yea I don't reccomend this to anyone, but thats what it takes sometimes to get through the day! RPM must work on some other level because I feel like a million dollar bodybuilder on 3 grams of test a week! You think Rest AD would work well in conjunction with RPM and possibly increase the effectiveness?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Short answer, in theory: definitely! Reset-AD looks very solid.... I'm excited to give it a try myself!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks Lanbane for the kind words....

Applcations look great guys....crazy stim use tooo wow.!!!.hhaha..id be dead..

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Testers will be chosen soon....

:djparty:

so get those last minute apps in!!!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
HOLY &%$#!!!!!

Although I have done 100 mg of Norephedrine... which is powerful stuff. But tacking 6 Amps on???? I would hemorrhage out my as$.............
Yikes, ive been a stim abuser aswell.
AMP does nothing to me at any dose, it never did.

but im still wowed by these numbers! :frustrate

bring on the RAD

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sex:m

Height:6'2
Current Weight:230
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): mesomorph

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days):Gain 5 lbs of lbm
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):Gain 15 more pounds of lbs

Current Training Schedule (detailed please):German Volume training 200
Take 60% of your 1 rpm for a compound lift (Ie bench, squat, deads) and perform it for 10 sets until you can perform 10 sets of 10 then you move up 5 lb-10 lbs. It's a basic push pull split, back and bi's chest and tris, quads, hams and shoulders.
Cardio Schedule: HIIT 10-20 minutes 3 times a weeks on the treadmill
Current Diet and macros: 350 grams of protein, 400-500 grams of carbs, 10-30 grams fat (5-10 grams from fish oil) I eat ALOT of food my diet in all honesty is not very clean right now but I have always been able to eat loosely since I have a high metabolism
Current Daily water intake:1-2 gallons depending on the day, always at least 1

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each:I'm taking a break because I feel burnt out
Products with Stimulants you have taken (past 365 days) and dose and when?

Fire (3-6 caps a day) Took it for about 1 month half my dose in the morning and the other half at lunch

Stimulant X Took if on and off for a week or so and it was too much.

HOt rox. Took it on and off for about 1 1/2 months morning and noon 4 caps for the day.

I drink endorush occasionally preworkout, or a spike shooter, or a redline about 2 times a weeks for easily the past year or so. 3-4 times a week I'll drink some sort of caffeinated drink like monster or redbull.

Supplements You Have Taken Past 365 Days(do NOT include those listed above):Anabolic Pump, Poseidon, WTF pumped, Primed, Powerfull, Jungle Warfare, Anagen, Retain, Activate, Lean Extreme, Cissus RX, Vitargo, Alcar.
Supplements You Currently Take (Do NOT include stimulants listed above) : WTF pumped, poseidon,
What would you be taking DURING your Log?; Depends on what you want me to take or don't.

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD: I have been using stims for a long time and they don't do what they used to. I have ALOT of friends in the same boat and if I like what this supplement does then they'll buy it too. I keep good logs and honestly really want to try this as I am tired of the stimulant merry go round and would like to not have to take more to feel more.

What symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue do you experience? I dont' wake till 10 despite being out of bed at 6. I am tired at noon and then awake again around 6. I can drink 2-3 redbulls and go to sleep easy. I start out at twice the reccomended dose on most stims I use.
How Long have you experienced these symptoms? I'd say the past 3-4 months
How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week?I work and study around 60-70 hours a week then go to the gym on top of that.
How many hours do you sleep per night? 7 on average
How much do you drink per day/week (alcohol): 1-2 times a month tops
Out of 1 to 10, how stressed do you feel your life is? I like challenges so I dont' like the word stress. That said I'd say 7.
Do you plan to maintain your present lifestyle during the log or slow down? I'd like to see if I can get more done but I'm more then willing to do what you boys ask of me as I'm not obligated to increasing my work hours. But I can if I had the energy.

Neither of the following will necessarily null your application:
Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?:None
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? None

Other Logs (post links): I suck with this so please don't penalize me. I'm running a log right now for wtf pumped and poseidon. I paid for them both and am just doing it because I like the companies and love the game.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Just so you guys know... we have stalled on picking the Loggers for a few days bc we are backordered Reset AD for about another week. We will announce the loggers within the next 48 hours. It will just take a few extra days to get the product to you. Sorry about the delay.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Just so you guys know... we have stalled on picking the Loggers for a few days bc we are backordered Reset AD for about another week. We will announce the loggers within the next 48 hours. It will just take a few extra days to get the product to you. Sorry about the delay.
No worries.. Back order is good news, right? :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries here guys, no rush. I'm just happy to have a chance of being chosen to try Reset AD out.

nix2k2

Awards
Yeah, no problem here. Back ordered means it's selling, which is good. Like TheMyth said, I just appreciate the opportunity to get selected for a trial for a product that makes sense and addresses a personal need.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
No worries here guys, no rush. I'm just happy to have a chance of being chosen to try Reset AD out.
I appreciate your understanding... I just thought we had a lot in stock.. I went to pull the inventory I needed for testers and the shelves were empty :frustrate
Ill keep you guys updated!

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Ohh come on PAL---this is totally unacceptable! Backordered already! Get it together fellas!!! :rasp:

Heh heh--j/k...wait no im not....arent i? ive just confused myself...again. Thats awesome guys---that its sellin so quickly ALREADY! --congratulations and Thanks for the opportunity to possibly test ResetAD. :thumbsup:

-Soma

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great guys thanks for the patience, we'll have it out as soon as we have it!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I don't see what the problem is, just pick some up from NP ;)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im doing a TTa,DS Melting point, and CLA fatloss stack as soon as they arrive. Both are already ordered.

I was debating on doing doing Stimulant X with these. If Choosen,I'll allow Palo Labs to choose whether for me to stack Stim X with Reset Ad or not. :bb3:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Application
Sex: Male

Height: 5’11”
Current Weight: 255
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): Endo/Meso

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): I would like to become stronger, more athletic and shed bodyfat. I will be training for power and endurance.

Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): I would love to compete in the Fall in some type of strongman/powerlifting events. I would like to be at a lower bodyfat percentage to help my chances of placing (better power/weight ratio),

Current Training Schedule (detailed please): My current schedule is as follows:
S- Chest
M- Arms
T- Off
W- Back
TH- Shoulders
F-Off
ST- Legs
But I do plan to change it up and follow more of a power template that I will be sure to go in depth on in the log.

Cardio Schedule: Current - 20 mins x 2/3 times per week, Over the summer I will do 4-5 days, variable duration/speed to up endurance for strongman events.

Current Diet and macros: I plan to hover around 3500-3200. I will be varying my carb intake and controlling it with USP labs Anabolic Pump. My protein numbers should be around 300-350/ed w/ 2 whey shakes. Fat around 70-100 all from Natty PB or other EFAs. I eat very clean and plan to bump this up a notch this summer.

Current Daily water intake: 1-2 gallons. I have a gallon jug with me at all times.

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each:
Sci-Fit Caffeine – 200mg when needed, morning or pre-workout
Palo Alto Labs Leviathan – 2 caps morning, 2/3 caps pre workout

ErgoPharm AMP (throughout year, December)
Nutrex Lipo6 (January)
Various PreWorkout supps such as:
ECA Stack – 10e/300c
VPX NO-Shotgun
I have mostly been relying on the SciFit Caffeine for energy.

Supplements You Have Taken Past 365 Days(do NOT include those listed above):
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey
Optimum Nutrition Melatonin
NutraPlanet WMS
NutraPlanet BCAAs
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
SciFit Creatine Monohydrate
Now Food Adam
Now Foods Fish Oil
SFR Hemaguno

Supplements You Currently Take (Do NOT include stimulants listed above):
NutraPlanet WMS
NutraPlanet BCAAs
Now Food Adam
Now Foods Fish Oil
Designer Supplements Rebound XT
Anabolic Xtreme Retain

What would you be taking DURING your Log?;
Palo Alto Labs Leviathan
Palo Alto Labs Reset AD
NutraPlanet WMS
NutraPlanet BCAAs
Now Food Adam
Now Foods Fish Oil

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD:
I have been on any stimulant under the sun. I wrestled in Highschool and during that time I was always cutting weight. I tried every stim product at GNC. I feel as if I am sluggish and that I rely on these stims to get me going throughout the day.

What symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue do you experience?
Hard to get motivated during the day. Lethargic during the day. Requires stims ED before class and/or the gym.

How Long have you experienced these symptoms? 4 Years

How many hours a week do you work? 40-50 hours

Attend classes/ HW per week? Currently 10-20

How many hours do you sleep per night? As many as possible but usually around 5-7

How much do you drink per day/week (alcohol): None

Out of 1 to 10, how stressed do you feel your life is? During school, 7-8. I wake at 8am never stop until 2am. Summer, 7. I am a manager of a successful ATV racing business w/ many international clients.

Do you plan to maintain your present lifestyle during the log or slow down? I will not slow down at all. I plan to, as I said earlier, bump up my dedication to this sport. I will pour 100% into this venture, this is my life, this is what I do.

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescription) / Recreational drugs:?: None
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? No Issues.

Other Logs (post links):
Designer Supplements Replenish - http://forums.*************.com/?showtopic=34977&st=0&#entry378235
PM me for my log - It is very detailed and thorough. Its on BN therefore it wont let me post it...

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no)
Yes

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Application
Sex: Male

Height: 5’11”
Current Weight: 255
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): Endo/Meso

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): I would like to become stronger, more athletic and shed bodyfat. I will be training for power and endurance.

Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): I would love to compete in the Fall in some type of strongman/powerlifting events. I would like to be at a lower bodyfat percentage to help my chances of placing (better power/weight ratio),

Current Training Schedule (detailed please): My current schedule is as follows:
S- Chest
M- Arms
T- Off
W- Back
TH- Shoulders
F-Off
ST- Legs
But I do plan to change it up and follow more of a power template that I will be sure to go in depth on in the log.

Cardio Schedule: Current - 20 mins x 2/3 times per week, Over the summer I will do 4-5 days, variable duration/speed to up endurance for strongman events.

Current Diet and macros: I plan to hover around 3500-3200. I will be varying my carb intake and controlling it with USP labs Anabolic Pump. My protein numbers should be around 300-350/ed w/ 2 whey shakes. Fat around 70-100 all from Natty PB or other EFAs. I eat very clean and plan to bump this up a notch this summer.

Current Daily water intake: 1-2 gallons. I have a gallon jug with me at all times.

Sci-Fit Caffeine – 200mg when needed, morning or pre-workout
Palo Alto Labs Leviathan – 2 caps morning, 2/3 caps pre workout

ErgoPharm AMP (throughout year, December)
Nutrex Lipo6 (January)
Various PreWorkout supps such as:
ECA Stack – 10e/300c
VPX NO-Shotgun
I have mostly been relying on the SciFit Caffeine for energy.

NutraPlanet WMS
NutraPlanet BCAAs
Now Food Adam
Now Foods Fish Oil
SFR Hemaguno

NutraPlanet WMS
NutraPlanet BCAAs
Now Food Adam
Now Foods Fish Oil
Designer Supplements Rebound XT
Anabolic Xtreme Retain

Palo Alto Labs Leviathan
Palo Alto Labs Reset AD
NutraPlanet WMS
NutraPlanet BCAAs
Now Food Adam
Now Foods Fish Oil

I have been on any stimulant under the sun. I wrestled in Highschool and during that time I was always cutting weight. I tried every stim product at GNC. I feel as if I am sluggish and that I rely on these stims to get me going throughout the day.

Hard to get motivated during the day. Lethargic during the day. Requires stims ED before class and/or the gym.

How Long have you experienced these symptoms? 4 Years

How many hours a week do you work? 40-50 hours

Attend classes/ HW per week? Currently 10-20

How many hours do you sleep per night? As many as possible but usually around 5-7

How much do you drink per day/week (alcohol): None

Out of 1 to 10, how stressed do you feel your life is? During school, 7-8. I wake at 8am never stop until 2am. Summer, 7. I am a manager of a successful ATV racing business w/ many international clients.

Do you plan to maintain your present lifestyle during the log or slow down? I will not slow down at all. I plan to, as I said earlier, bump up my dedication to this sport. I will pour 100% into this venture, this is my life, this is what I do.

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescription) / Recreational drugs:?: None
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? No Issues.

Other Logs (post links):
Designer Supplements Replenish - http://forums.*************.com/?showtopic=34977&st=0&#entry378235
PM me for my log - It is very detailed and thorough. Its on BN therefore it wont let me post it...

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no)
Yes
Will you stop stims for the duration???
I am scared too!!!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha, I would love to rep for Pal and AN, both make great products. Ooops, did I just bump it again? I am such a whore!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to the top again because I bumped to many RPM threads and this got lost again!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Jesus H. Christ dude, make a list of what you HAVENT taken!!! lol

I bet if you took 60 days off of supplements completely, you'd feel like a million bucks!

Sex:M

Height:5'11
Current Weight:215
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo):mesmomorph

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): Get down to 8% B/F and have Abs of steel.Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):Get to 225 and be all muscle without cycling.Current Training Schedule (detailed please):4 days of Submission wrestling, Judo, and Kickboxing. 3 Days of Heavy Lifting.Cardio Schedule: Jogging every morning
Current Diet and macros: Healthy whole foods, gradually lowing my carbs.Current Daily water intake: 1 and 1/2 gallons a day.

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each: I sampled RPM recently and am going to start Lipotrophin-AM. R4W
Products with Stimulants you have taken (past 365 days) and dose and when? Amp-Full dosage Daily,5months ago. StimX-Full Doage Daily, 3 months ago. SPEED w/ Cyclicone-Full dosage,4-5 months ago. GO!-Full dosage workout days,2 months ago. FocusXT-Full dosage,Everyother day, 4 months ago.X-Force(full dosage) 6 months ago. Took Clen 20,40,60(Ramp Up/Down)6months ago, & albuterol for a week(dosage forgotten) +Energy drinks and lots of coke.(THE SODA) {I was stacking products like stim-x and X-force.}
Primal EAA (1091 grams)
Cinnulin PF (60 caps)
Regeneration (90 softgels)
Yellow nEuphoria (90 capsules)
N'Gorge (240 caps)
5HTP (120caps/100mg)
Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator (90 caps)
Curcumin (60 caps)
Phosphatidyl Serine (60 caps)
Anabolic Pump (90+ caps)
Super Antioxidants (120 caps)
Super Cissus Rx (90+ caps)
Clear Edge (120 caps)
Air Defense (90 vcaps)
Anagen
Fenotest
Veggie Carotenoids (120 Vcaps)
Probiotic Defense Powder (3 oz.)
Raspberry Ketones (50 grams)
Grub On (60 servings)
Bulk PowerFULL (100 gm)
Liver Longer (60 tabs)
Chaos (30 Servings)
Trione (90 caps)
Alpha Drive XL (90 caps)
SAMe (60 Tabs)
Adrenal Support (1 oz)
Super EPA-240 caps (240 softgels)
Animal Flex (44 Pack)
Cycle Support (60 Servings)
Mass FX (120 caps)
Muscle Milk (2.48 lb)
BSL Whey
BSL Fish Oil
Bulk CG
Wellements (Costco) Whey
BSL Go
Pyoto green foods
Spirilina
After Max
NOS Precursor (120 Tabs)
Ether 2010 (120 tabs)
Diesel Test 2010 (120 tabs)
Trib Test (40 tabs)
Raw Test (40 tabs)
Rize 2 (12 caps)
Bulk Resveratrol
Garden of Life- (Perfect Food) Super Green Formula
Isogainer
Glyergrow
Bulk Taurine
Colostrum
Vit C
Garlic
Bulk Powerfull
Xtend
Posiden
Broccology
Nuero-Balance
Rem-
X-dream

One a day-Mens Multivitamin
Nos-Deseil(almost gone)
CEE-Desiel(almost gone)
MassFX
BULK PEA
Clear Edge
K-R-ALA

Activite Sport
Lipotrophin-AM
KWICK KARB™
Ashwagandha
Poseidon
By Nimbus Nutrition
Lipidex
By SAN
Broccology
IGF-2
Lipotrophin-PM
Osteobolin-C
Green Magnitude
Steel Edge
IntraXcell
Purple Wraath
Whey Protein
Mass FX

I worked graveyard for over a year and due to school got very little sleep during the day. Which usually ment for me using a heavy amount of supplements to stay up during the week. During the weekends I would crash in hard way and then start all over again. I feel I am perfect because of the amount and duration of time that I was using stimulants, even now, I still believe I am suffering from the aftermath of the stimulant abuse. Also I have alot to prove as far as logs go, at the bottem you will see my -OWN-Nonsponsered-LOG- that didn't fair to well due to computer problems. Anyhow for some reason that has branded me on this website in some circles? But if you do a check of my posts you will see I have added alot to this site since joinning a Year ago to this month. I ask you to take a moment and review my previous posts and take everything into consideration. I will bring you a great log, with at least 3 posts per week.
-Mild Depression, and Lack of Energy
-Morning Fatigue.
-Mid afternoon Fatigue
-Some days, I feel really cloudy headed
-Burst of Energy around 6pm
-Burst of Energy around 9 pm and it dosn't allow me to get a wink til about 3ish. Thats why I'm up now, when i should be sleeping.

-

How Long have you experienced these symptoms?
About 3 months after starting my old graveyard job.

How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week?
55ish
How many hours do you sleep per night?
5-9
(Depending on if I can fall asleep or sleep in the next day)
How much do you drink per day/week (alcohol):
N/A
Out of 1 to 10, how stressed do you feel your life is?
6ish
Do you plan to maintain your present lifestyle during the log or slow down? Push it up a notch!.

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) Provigil
Recreational drugs:?:N/A
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? N/A

Other Logs (post links):http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/58757-mass-tabs-mega.html

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no) please dont name other forums *(YES)

Very good standing on another major board, and have accounts on other boards with less posts.

Thanks For Considering ME

Dr liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Jesus H. Christ dude, make a list of what you HAVENT taken!!! lol

I bet if you took 60 days off of supplements completely, you'd feel like a million bucks!

All the more reason for me to be a tester :trout:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another reason I feel I would be a good tester is because I am currently running RPM and it would be a good judge to see if it would increase the effectiveness. Plus I am a post whore, bump whor,e and just a whore in general! lol

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in this. I have a love/hate relationship with stims.. I have crazy energy swings and life is busy.. 2 jobs, full time study.. and try to have a social life oh yeah, and lift, cook and sleep in between... do you send or do you think it would be available outside the US?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in this. I have a love/hate relationship with stims.. I have crazy energy swings and life is busy.. 2 jobs, full time study.. and try to have a social life oh yeah, and lift, cook and sleep in between... do you send or do you think it would be available outside the US?
Sounds like my schedule !!!
I am outside the US so we have too!!..haha...put up an application asianbabe!..
john

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Well, I am already running Reset, and I took the weekend off of stims, other than my Spike Shooter, but no fat burners or clen, just took my Reset AD, then I forgot to take my clen yesterday, so 3 days off total. I took my clen this morning, and even a smaller dose than usual, and I the effects are pretty strong. I was up to about 120mcg, and I only took 50mcg this morning.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Will the testers be announced soon?
Yes, we are still backordered on Rest (Should have it in by the end of the week), so we just decided to see if any one else wanted to apply before we choose. Testers will be chosen within the next few days.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
already running mine at 2 doses, morning empty stomach, and before bed with a shake.
Is this optimal?
would i benefit more with 3 doses? one before lunch?

or should i wait on that?

Finaly whats the cosensus on using it alongside stims? if stims are used, should the RAD dosage be taken at the same time or before etc?

Of course not using any stims for the duration is best, but are there certain stims worse than others? i.e. ephedrin worse than sulbatemol for example?

Thanks

Last edited:
xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am taking stims now. I take my first dose before breakfast. Sometimes I opt for a nooner dose, and my finally dose is post-wo.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Asianbabe's application..

Ok, I'm pretty interested in this product, seems like it might help me cope with a hectic lifestyle. I haven't tried anything like this before.. should be fun!

Sex: F

Height: 5'5"
Current Weight:125lbs
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo):Ecto/endo.. skinnyfat

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days):Recomp
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):Forever recomp

Current Training Schedule (detailed please):
Training:

..Mon - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Abs; Cardio
..Tues - Legs/Back/Bis/Calves
..Wed - Cardio
..Thur - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Abs; Cardio
..Fri - Cardio
..Sat - Legs/Back/Bis/Calves
..Sun - OFF

Cardio Schedule:

4 times a week - 2x post-workout; 2 x moderately high intensity

Current Diet and macros:.

Carb cycling

..Mon/Thurs - Pre/post workout carbs, mostly fibrous carbs for the remainder, 1.5g/lb protein (~165g); ~50g fat
..Wed/Fri - Fibrous carbs + legumes; ~50g fat, 1.5g/lb protein
..Tues/Sat - high carb days, little fat, 1g/lb protein
..Sun - off; fewer carbs, higher fat, 1.5g/lb protein

Cals will range anywhere between 1500 and 2000 a day, depending on what I'm doing.

Current Daily water intake:

5-6L

N/a - just stopped white flood and off stims for a little bit.

Superpump
white flood
Various fat burners (3db, basic cuts, mx-ls7,)

Off the top of my head..
Man octane
Xtend
Melting point
DCP
Sesamin
Carnage
Citruvol
Thyrotabs
ALCAR
Glucophase
Relora
Camphibolic
Yellow Neuphoria
Lean Dreams

Red acid
Purple wraath
Bulk beta alanine
Bulk citruline
AN lipo PM

Depends on when I get this.. but most likely some version of the anarchy stack (green tea, na-rala, sesamin, cla, dcp)
White flood
Man octane

I am fatigued just from typing my application, lol.

I have pretty huge energy swings. Takes me a while to "wake up" in the morning, after training though I am fine for the next few hours, then by mid-afternoon I get sleepy... if I am awake until after midnight, I "wake up" again and can be more productive, but usually I fall asleep before then.

How Long have you experienced these symptoms?

Since I decided I wanted to study law. (+/- 5years ago). This is probably but one contributing factor. Becoming self-sufficient has been a challenge, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week?
Job 1: 3 days ~24hours
Job 2: 10 hours a week.. maybe more maybe less, heh :)
School 4 days ~16 hours.. + lots of travel time
study.. a lot (or a bit)

How many hours do you sleep per night? 8

How much do you drink per day/week (alcohol): Rare

Out of 1 to 10, how stressed do you feel your life is? Varies. If I was continually stressed out then I might get used to it? Not suer, but things fluctuate... sometimes work is really busy and I have to do overtime, others I am pouring over huge textbooks with scrawny writing and 16th century language that make my eyes bleed.
Other than that, I am pretty relaxed, life is pretty good. (haha pretty rare though!)

Do you plan to maintain your present lifestyle during the log or slow down?

Depends again.. I have some finals in about a month.. plus end of the financial year at work, which means lots of overtime, more study, less sleep, and maybe some missed workouts, lack of time to prepare go will make me :(. Though I will have another month off after that for the winter break!

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?:
Nope
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)?
Nope.

Other Logs (post links):

Not many here, more on another forum
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58298-ab-dcp-d.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/66010-asianbabe-gets-down.html

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no) please dont name other forums :) sure, :)

Cheers :)
Liv

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Aww thanks Myth - i didnt think you noticed my app.! :pose: