P28 Bread Arrested for Possession of $3 Million Dollars of Cocaine, Domestic Violence

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
P28 Bread Arrested for Possession of $3 Million Dollars of Cocaine, Domestic Violence

https://medium.com/@anthonyroberts/william-sullivan-ifbb-pro-and-developer-of-p28-bread-arrested-for-possession-of-3-million-dollars-6955c88b180b

William Sullivan, IFBB physique pro and founder of P28 High Protein Bread was arrested last Friday in Dewitt, NY, by the Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office.

A search of his home revealed 55 pounds of cocaine, 135 pounds of marijuana,

He and Anthony Brigman were both charged with drug offenses related to more than $3 million worth of drugs found during the search.

Sullivan faces charges including first degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, third degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, first degree criminal possession of marijuana, and three counts of second degree use of drug paraphernalia.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The kind of friends I need.

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
3million is cocaine and Im out here payin $12 for a lb of apple flavored peanut butter?!? Damm bruh

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I always hear that "party drugs" are huge in the BB'ing scene (going back to at least Duchaine with GHB, Nubain, etc...).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
based on the title, I assumed they arrested an actual loaf of bread for drugs and beating people up...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I always hear that "party drugs" are huge in the BB'ing scene (going back to at least Duchaine with GHB, Nubain, etc...).
calorie-free fun hahaha

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
based on the title, I assumed they arrested an actual loaf of bread for drugs and beating people up...
How do you put handcuffs on a load of bread? Maybe you put it in the wrapper and put the twist-tie on it; the bread equivalent of a straitjacket?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
maybe the drug money helped start the business

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
That NUBAIN **** is bad stuff. Plenty of people have died from it as it is very easy to overdose on it.

Plenty of cocaine users in gyms to try to get through cutting cycles. I don't agree with it at all. Plenty of fat burners out there that have just enough caffeine and stims in them already to curb an appetite.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Greatest AM member name was Cocaine4PWO lol

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is “click bait”, I came here looking forward to read about a slice of P28 bread dealing drugs, left really disappointed...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is “click bait”, I came here looking forward to read about a slice of P28 bread dealing drugs, left really disappointed...
I was looking for Cocaine laced protein bread.. imagine my disappointment.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking for Cocaine laced protein bread.. imagine my disappointment.
Is it really that difficult to put your own cocaine on your bread like people have done for decades? What’s next; do you want your peanut butter and jelly in the same jar because it’s easier?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Is it really that difficult to put your own cocaine on your bread like people have done for decades? What’s next; do you want your peanut butter and jelly in the same jar because it’s easier?
You do know cocaine can be eaten and you still get a buzz off of it? As long as it hits the bloodstream which happens when swallowed. Some people put it in a glass of water and drink it. So next time when you are adding a scoop of pre workout add a scoop of cocaine as well. What’s great is it’s unflavored ;)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You do know cocaine can be eaten and you still get a buzz off of it? As long as it hits the bloodstream which happens when swallowed. Some people put it in a glass of water and drink it. So next time when you are adding a scoop of pre workout add a scoop of cocaine as well. What’s great is it’s unflavored ;)
Coca-Cola