oxytropis falcate

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any info on this herb? i used spmax almost exclusively for ~4-years, and just cracked open an old tub i found hidden in the cupboard. the original spmax stim blend doesn't appear to be overly potent considering the caffeine content is said to be 125mg/serving; however the stim effect is pretty well pronounced and very long lasting, even at one scoop. considering these effects, i'm left wondering if there are any quasi-legal (or illegal) compounds found in this plant, or if it's just another spiked gaspari nutrition product.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone have any info on this herb? i used spmax almost exclusively for ~4-years, and just cracked open an old tub i found hidden in the cupboard. the original spmax stim blend doesn't appear to be overly potent considering the caffeine content is said to be 125mg/serving; however the stim effect is pretty well pronounced and very long lasting, even at one scoop. considering these effects, i'm left wondering if there are any quasi-legal (or illegal) compounds found in this plant, or if it's just another spiked gaspari nutrition product.
Product was spiked, forget what though. I remember looking at this herb when it first came out, only article on it was Chinese. I do not think it was particularly effective based on the structure of most of the alkaloids I could determine were in it.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Product was spiked, forget what though. I remember looking at this herb when it first came out, only article on it was Chinese. I do not think it was particularly effective based on the structure of most of the alkaloids I could determine were in it.
as always, syn coming through with the goods

welp, no wonder i'm still buzzing 8 hours after my workout. i wonder how many milligrams of amphetamine-like drugs i've unknowingly taken in over the years....

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
N benzoyl 2 pea, naturally ocurring in oxytropis and another plant, which was used in first Dexamine.

Now whether it was actually extracted for or just using synthetic version would be the issue.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
N benzyl 2 pea, naturally ocurring in oxytropis and another plant, which was used in first Dexamine.

Now whether it was actually extracted for or just using synthetic version would be the issue.
No, it was a different PEA isomer in oxytropis, but as syn said...

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, it was a different PEA isomer in oxytropis, but as syn said...
pretty positive thats it, no other PEA isomers present as far as i can see

Fourteen compounds were isolated from O. falcate and identified as, (-)-7-methoxy-dihydroflavone (1), (-)-5-hydroxy-7-methyoxy-dihydroflavone (2), (-)-pinocembrin (3), (-)-7-hydroxy-dihydroflavone (4), 4'-methoxy-2'-hydroxy-chalcone (5), 2', 4'-dihydroxy-dihydrochalcone (6), 2',4'-dihydroxy-chalcone (7), (-)-maackiain (8), tetrahydroflemichapparin-B (9), dalbergin (10), N-benzoyl-2-phenylethylamine (11), n-tetracosanol (12), rhamnocitrin-3-O-beta-neohesperidoside (13), beta-sitosterol (14)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Fourteen compounds were isolated from O. falcate and identified as, (-)-7-methoxy-dihydroflavone (1), (-)-5-hydroxy-7-methyoxy-dihydroflavone (2), (-)-pinocembrin (3), (-)-7-hydroxy-dihydroflavone (4), 4'-methoxy-2'-hydroxy-chalcone (5), 2', 4'-dihydroxy-dihydrochalcone (6), 2',4'-dihydroxy-chalcone (7), (-)-maackiain (8), tetrahydroflemichapparin-B (9), dalbergin (10), N-benzoyl-2-phenylethylamine (11), n-tetracosanol (12), rhamnocitrin-3-O-beta-neohesperidoside (13), beta-sitosterol (14)
Again, did you read synapsin's post? If so, no reason to keep trying to look up data on oxytropis

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was unware of any information regarding SP being spiked. however N-Benzoyl-PEA is the active PEA purported to be in Superpump. Whether it actually is or not, I dont know as i havent seen anything suggesting that but if Synaspin says so i believe it.

I do find it odd though, as Bruce clearly had interet in the compound as he goes onto use it in his own products. So when formulating for a company, he pretends to use it but its spiked, then goes onto his own line and decides to use it. Just seems odd.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I was unware of any information regarding SP being spiked. however N-Benzyl-PEA is the active PEA purported to be in Superpump. Whether it actually is or not, I dont know as i havent seen anything suggesting that but if Synaspin says so i believe it.

I do find it odd though, as Bruce clearly had interet in the compound as he goes onto use it in his own products. So when formulating for a company, he pretends to use it but its spiked, then goes onto his own line and decides to use it. Just seems odd.
Not sure why this is so over your head man but I'll try to break it down clearly.

The PEA compound you bolded is in oxytropis and it may be neuroactive, but it is in such low quantities in oxytropis that it would be impossible to extract any appreciable quantity. BK does not use oxytropis. TL tested the oxytropis products and found another PEA isomer in quantities too high to be found in nature. BK was in that very thread and commented on it, presumably agreeing with the results

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why this is so over your head man but I'll try to break it down clearly.

The PEA compound you bolded is in oxytropis and it may be neuroactive, but it is in such low quantities in oxytropis that it would be impossible to extract any appreciable quantity. BK does not use oxytropis. TL tested the oxytropis products and found another PEA isomer in quantities too high to be found in nature. BK was in that very thread and commented on it, presumably agreeing with the results
do you remember what it was? i'm assuming this can be found on the tl forums?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
N benzyl 2 pea, naturally ocurring in oxytropis and another plant, which was used in first Dexamine.

Below are public documents from a law suit filed by Rich Gaypari himself (against Bruce Kneller, the guy who helped make Gayspari millions).... included in the law suit is a purchase order for N-Benzoyl-2-Phenylethylamine a synthetic stimulant that is an ingredient that is NOT on the label of any Gaspari Nutrition products... also included in the law suit filed by Gayspari are e-mails between himself and Bruce Kneller (that Gayspari himself produced) proving they used N-Benzoyl-2-Phenylethylamine as an ingredient in Spirodex, Phenorex, and SuperPump Max.

In fact if you read thru the e-mails can see where Bruce Kneller says N-Benzoyl-2-Phenylethylamine is the “key ingredient” in Spirodex, Phenorex, and SuperPump Max.... funny it is not on the label of any of those products which in my book make Rich Gayspari a counterfeiter... and what’s even funnier is that DUMB ASS Rich Gayspari was stupid enough to put these e-mails and the purchase order for N-Benzoyl-2-Phenylethylamine in publically filed documents to make it EASY to prove he is in fact a counterfeiter..Here are some of the documents Gayspari filed in a public law suit:

Purchase order for 500 kilos N-Benzoyl-2-Phenylethylamine – not listed as an ingredient in any Gaspari product
Its not so "over my head" its just what you were saying is not what i remembered.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Looks like it was synthetic N-Benyzyl-PEA like i thought.
Ok, last post here since I think you've been high throughout this thread or are intentionally wasting my time

They found N-benzoyl-2-PEA

This is NOT N-benzyl-2-pea, which was used in BK's products, purportedly in Craze, and has drawn all the public media attention.

2 different compounds, end of story. Yes, the "o" makes a major structural and functional change

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, last post here since I think you've been high throughout this thread or are intentionally wasting my time

They found N-benzoyl-2-PEA

So they found exactly what is found in the plant, its just a question on whether it is extracted or synthetic...

I realize left the O out in my first post, my apologies.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So they found exactly what is found in the plant, its just a question on whether it is extracted or synthetic...

I realize left the O out in my first post, my apologies.
Read on in that thread. It's not a question if you look at the dose they found and the % presence of the naturally occurring compound in the plant