OxyMax XT (60 Capsules)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
2/5

Well I got it and the first week I lost one pound , now 3 weeks later no results at all , I been eating better , working out harder and no results...

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I remember you said it was working great a couple weeks back, how was the energy, mood and appetite suppression?

If your on a diet to loose weight (caloric deficit), you should be consistently loosing weight without taking anything, OxyMax and other fat burners should improve this process and the results. Have you had any experience with other forskolin products?

Sorry it hasn't worked out for you.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
yes I have experience with forskolin and before I got recomp , but nothing now..

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm very odd, no reason you should experience results one run and not the next...

Honestly I think diet may be playing a major role here for you. After reviewing your post history it seems you dont respond well to alot of well formulated products

Anabeta did nothing for me.
I been taking(Dexaprine) for 2 weeks and no results
Man I been on x1 for 2weeks and the only good thing about it is that you get boners like you were 16 , but not recomp effects at all....
Not an attack on you AT ALL, I think it may either be your diet or simply your a non-responder to a wide array of different supplements that tend to be pretty successful in other users.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well I been lifting for at least 7 years now.
And also a consumer .
This section is for reviews and for the consumers to read and make the best decision on how to spend their hard earned money.
I am a honest person and just posting my experience

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I had a chance to try a bottle of OxyMax and it certainly did not disappoint! The focus, energy, mood boost, and appetite suppression were on point. I am very stim tolerant and 2 caps on an empty stomach was my sweet spot.

Unlike other supplements, I did not experience any drastic decrease in effects with time (mood enhancement, focus, energy, appetite suppression). It definitely got me through some very sluggish days.

My dose scheme of choice is 2 caps on an empty stomach. That would provide me with at least 4-5 hours of clean energy and focus. Mood boost would be a blast of euphoria around 30-40 minutes which would slowly fade into a general sense of well being. Appetite suppression lasted upwards of 6 hours on some days.

My diet was not regulated during this time. I probably cheated a bit more than usual, but have not noticed any appreciable fat gain.

All and all this is a SOLID product. I will put a review up in the review section, but I'd say this is like a big brother to Norcodrene. Similar effects, but OxyMax is stronger (2 caps vs. 2 caps). It is the closest product to the OG Detonate and I've tried.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the detailed review. Glad you enjoyed it.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I had a chance to try a bottle of OxyMax and it certainly did not disappoint! The focus, energy, mood boost, and appetite suppression were on point. I am very stim tolerant and 2 caps on an empty stomach was my sweet spot.

Unlike other supplements, I did not experience any drastic decrease in effects with time (mood enhancement, focus, energy, appetite suppression). It definitely got me through some very sluggish days.

My dose scheme of choice is 2 caps on an empty stomach. That would provide me with at least 4-5 hours of clean energy and focus. Mood boost would be a blast of euphoria around 30-40 minutes which would slowly fade into a general sense of well being. Appetite suppression lasted upwards of 6 hours on some days.

My diet was not regulated during this time. I probably cheated a bit more than usual, but have not noticed any appreciable fat gain.

All and all this is a SOLID product. I will put a review up in the review section, but I'd say this is like a big brother to Norcodrene. Similar effects, but OxyMax is stronger (2 caps vs. 2 caps). It is the closest product to the OG Detonate and I've tried.
You took 2 caps at the same time?
I'm @ 1:1 spread out by about 4 hours per dose. Ran thru the bottle so quickly!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried two at the same time and it crushes my appetite for way too long! I also go 1:!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the chance to sample some OxyMax XT.

I ran 1 cap a day and felt great. I don't have a high stim tolerance. Generally, a few cups of coffee is the most caffeine I intake. The mood and energy were amazing. I get pretty hangry if I go too long between meals, but this definitely helped.

I definitely sweated much more and had a great cardio session. For fasted workouts, the amentoflavene is a great addition.

I will definitely be stacking this with Shift for my next cut.

10/10. Another great product by a great company.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Woody. Appreciate the feedback. That sounds like a great stack too

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

After 6 days of use my weight is not down any but I do believe I am leaner, I have a few veins showing, that I did not have before, and it was much easier to keep my pm snacking and diet on track. I also liked the fat that even though I was using it in the late afternoon I had no jitters or problems sleeping. I think this would be a great supplement for someone trying to lose weight or may healthier food decisions. I will be picking up a bottle with my next supplement order !!!

Update 02/16/2018

I won the privilege to try and review a few samples of PerforMAX Labs Oxy MAX Thermogenic Fat Burner. I have used it Pre-Workout, Pre-Cardio and Between meals. I found it shines best Pre-Cardio and used Between Meals to kill cravings. My usual heart rate doing cardio with No Supplement is generally around 130-135 BPM while using the Oxy MAX it was 160BPM so no doubt it helps burn fat. Working around the house on weekends it is hard not to snack, one Oxy MAX between meal was defiantly a help. I wish I had a whole Bottle so I could gauge weight lose over a month, but there is no question this would be a winner!! Thank you PerforMAX Labs !!

View attachment 159966

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After 6 days of use my weight is not down any but I do believe I am leaner, I have a few veins showing, that I did not have before, and it was much easier to keep my pm snacking and diet on track. I also liked the fat that even though I was using it in the late afternoon I had no jitters or problems sleeping. I think this would be a great supplement for someone trying to lose weight or may healthier food decisions. I will be picking up a bottle with my next supplement order !!!
Thanks Rocket, we appreciate the feedback. Unfortunately, the sample packs are only about a week's worth of dosing which is not enough time to tell the effectiveness of a weight loss product. However, like you noted, one can see if appetite suppression is there.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Just purchased a bottle to stack with Shift. Excited after reading some reviews

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
So far I'm dosing 1 Shift and 1 Oxymax twice a day and it's awesome!!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, just saw this! Yes, my stim tolerance is ridiculously high. I found OM worked best for me at 2 caps at the same time. Loved it!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Huge shoutout to Performax labs again for hoking me up with a bottle of OxyMax and a bottle Alphamax I couldnt have made these gains and losses without you guys :D

Lets dive in to this!!!! I will be basing my review off of 4 criteria which i listed below, lets go for it and ill post pics at the end!

Energy-10/10:

Well this was an easy 10/10 pick for me!! As stated throughout the log, the energy you get is almost instantaneous. not only does it hits you fast, its hits you hard! Not too hard to the point where you start to feel sick and shaky, but it hits you enough to the point where youre ready to go, alert and focused. This was just at 1 cap nonetheless, I personally chose to take one upon waking and then a second cap around the time when I worked out. Most times it was my only thing that I would take pre workout. Guess what? It is JUST as good as a scoop of your favorite pre workout! That makes this product even better when you can use it as pre workout on top of a thermogenic fat burner as well! Again, no jitters, no sickness, smooth clean energy that has you ready to take on the day!

Nootropic effect 11/10:

SO this is where the product really shines. As i said throughout the whole log, this product makes you feel like youre on top of the world. Everytime I took it I had this sense of happiness and good feeling, it was extremely motivating and actually helped me to be a little bit more ambitious around the house ;) I feel I had more clarity, more cognitive control (Meaning i didnt zone out i stayed focused) and overall a sense of well being. I have never tried a specific nootropic product but obviously I know what it feels like when I take a product with ingredients that do that. This product is hands down the best nootropic-esque product I have ever tried. I would pay $20 ALONE for just the cognitive and happy feeling you get from this product! It made dieting a lot easier because i felt happier and more motivated to eat right :)

Weight Loss Assistance 9/10:

Well to start this off I will say that I dropped from 237ish when starting to about 232 with clothes on. a 5lb lost in a month and the mirror is a bit different as you will see later. The weight came off very slow but here is the kicker, I ate like crap and above maintenance for most of the log! I had many cheat days and many "refeed" days where I would just eat what I could when my body was broken down yet i still dropped about 5lbs. This product also does wonders for appetite control. Now it isnt one of those products where you have to force yourself to eat every meal, rather what it does is control cravings and makes you not want to eat that pint of ben and jerry's your roommate has sitting in your freezer ;). ON a more serious note I am very impressed with how it helped me to shed about 5lbs through a little over a month, especially when the diet was not spot on!

Thermogenic Properties 10/10:

Again, another huge aspect of this product was its ability to make you sweat. I said a couple times during the logs that I had to change shirts during workouts because I was so drenched it was disgusting. Well one problem was this happened outside of the gym as well so if I wasnt in a climate controled area I couldnt wear light colored shirts :D. A lot of black and white for this guy during this log. But for real, I felt a lot more sweating when I worked out without feeling extremely hot all the time. With some thermogenics I have this sensation almost like I am running a fever or having a niacin flush. With this product I didnt experience it at all. Infact towards the end of the log, the sweating outside of the gym seemed to shut down quite a bit. Although some people may not like the sweating, I definitely feel better when I sweat more, maybe its all those toxins leaving my body!

Overall 10/10:

Currently, this product is my all time favorite fat burner/nootropic. I have tried many different fat burners in my time and I believe this is the best that I have ever tried!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the awesome and very detailed review, I am glad you enjoyed it so much!!!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Intro: Oxymax by performix labs is an all-in one fat burner providing not only potent fat burning ingredients but a plethora of energy boosting, appetite suppressing, mind altering, mood enhancing constituents. My favorite features of this product are its mood effects, focus, energy, and price.

1 )Profile: 10/10: I shouldn't have to explain this. Look at that ingredient label. It's completely loaded with ingredients that attack all angles of desirability in a fat burner.

2) Energy 9/10: My all time favorite feature of this product aside from the mood boosting effects is the energy that it supplies. Yes it does raise your heart rate a bit but not to the point that it becomes uncomfortable. In fact, it is not a jittery energy, it is smooth and very long lasting.

4) Mood 10/10: Ahhhh my favorite attribute of oxymax... the mood enhancement! I must admit I am a euphoria chaser. In fact, I wouldn't care if a supplement didn't do anything except give me euphoria so it is definitely something I emphasize and look for. With that said, oxymax kills it in this department. I have yet to be in a bad mood while on oxymax and have fund that its great for stressful days.

5) focus 9/10: Simply put, I love studying while on oxymax because of the focus it gives me. It puts me in the zone to the point where I lose track of time. This aspect of oxymax also allows for greater productivity throughout the day. I can always rely on oxymax when I need a study aid or a work aid

6) price: 10/10: the price speaks for itself. This product is dirt cheap in price if you compare it to it's competition. Most name brand fat burners cost almost $10 more than oxymax with less ingredients than what oxymax has to offer.

conclusion: My review may honestly be irrelevant for some people because I did not use oxymax for the purpose of burning fat or to workout with. So keep that in mind. But if you enjoy a solid ingredient profile, euphoria inducing, focus enhancing, energy providing fat burner then this is definitely worth a shot.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the detailed review. My wife absolutely loves the mood and focus she gets. She takes it as work aid as well.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/5

I received a sample pack of 3 caps with one of my supplement orders and I put this thermogenic to the test as an energy supplement over a three week period where I stacked 1 cap with a non stimulant pump supplement and I gotta say for a supplement that ONLY has 200mg of caffeine per cap it produced BETTER long lasting energy than some of these 400mg PW that are heavily dosed on the caffeine and weak on the stimulants.

Energy- 5/5- The energy kicks in at about 20 min after dosing and it continues on long after your workout but it's not a jittery or uncomfortable energy and one that is greatly appreciated at 4 or 5 a.m. when I get ready to do battle with the iron and it never died out before my workout which is something I look for in my stimulants that I like use before weight training.

Focus- 4/5 - This is the 2nd effect that you feel kick in and gets you in the zone but it's not as focused as 1,3 and I would say it's closer to what you would feel on AMP but it last longer and again this is what I want to feel early in the a.m. to get you in that zone.

Mood- 5/5- I definitely felt a euphoric feeling about 45 min after and this continued well past my workout and I felt great at work and in a very happy and positive mood. The music I was listening to even sounded better Lol and almost caught dancing in between sets.

Overall- 5/5 I WILL BE BUYING THIS ONE!!! and I can't comment on the fat burning effects cause I don't use thermogenics to loose weight and I let my diet do that but I noticed NO bad side effects when I used this and I do recommend others who are interested in using it as a weight loss supplement along with a good diet to get a sample and make sure the ingredients agree with you but I will be getting a jar and continue using in my PW rotation in the same manner that I used the samples.

I've used a few products from PerforMaxLabs since the co. has been out and I've reviewed them an they are a company who I feel has put out some pretty effective supplements but have not just thrown out anything on the market and have done a pretty good job at their supplement line so I definitely recommend giving them a go if someone is interested in one of their supplements. I have recommended their supplements in the past to others who have also had gotten some decent results from the supplement they've used.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the detailed review. Look around there may be some good deals going on still. I know Nutriverse has CreMax XT and SlinMax on sale, a few sites may still have OxyMax XT on sale.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I noticed mild appetite suppression and a mild heightened alertness during my run with the bottle. I like not being cracked out while taking a supplement, and didn't have to worry about this with OxyMax XT. I didn't follow a fat-loss regimen per se but did notice some leaning out after my run. A very good product from a great company!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed mild appetite suppression and a mild heightened alertness during my run with the bottle. I like not being cracked out while taking a supplement, and didn't have to worry about this with OxyMax XT. I didn't follow a fat-loss regimen per se but did notice some leaning out after my run. A very good product from a great company!
Thank you for your feedback! Did you notice any enhancement in mood or general well being?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's probably what I'd call "alertness," which certainly helped with the sleep deprivation I've had since becoming a father.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I wanted to give this fat burner the review it deserves, because any supplement my husband actually LIKES, is worth its salt in effectiveness.

Ingredient Profile: 10

I personally think the ingredient profile is on point. Most people don't like Prop blends, but if you think about it, if everyone just put out their own "secret sauce" it wouldn't be secret and any joe nobody could replicate the formula.

EuphoraMax: 335mg
N-phenethyldimethylamine HCL - a product for focus that has little studies but it has been in a few products. (amount not disclosed)
B-phenylethylamine HCL- An influencer of dopamine this can also help with mood. (amount not disclosed)
Selaginella Tamariscina- At a 20% Amentoflavone its basically a fat blocker. (amount not disclosed)
Hordenine HCL- A metabolizer (amount not disclosed)
95% Forksolin
ThermoMax: 275mg (amounts not disclosed)
Caffeine- We all know,
Higenamine- Another stimulant
Rauswocline extract- Similar to yohimbe.
Caspicum Annuum- Thermogenisis support

Black pepper extract 5mg- Absorbtion support.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing: 10

At 1 pill 2x a day this is pretty average. Its capsules so there was no taste.

Effectiveness: 10

the mood enhancement is one of my favor effects from this product. Clean, smooth energy, no jitters and just enough appetite suppression to get you through to your next meals. I lost 4lbs in a month while taking this and I had hit a plateau. I'm currently still using it, stacked with Shift during my bulk to keep the fat gain to a minimum

Value: 9

At around 33 bucks on avg this is about average now a days. Which is still a full months supply.

Side Effects: 10

No side effects to be had.

Conclusion: 9.8

I truly enjoy this fat burner. When stacked with Shift, it makes for an even more bad ass fat burning stack. Oxymax on its own is fantastic too. Clean energy, no jitters, just a great overall mood enhancement, appetite suppressor. I now recommend it to anyone looking for a solid fat burner

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the review. The mood enhancement really shines in OxyMax XT.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the review. The mood enhancement really shines in OxyMax XT.
anytime! its really hard to find supplements that my husband likes, and sees results from. This one is awesome and he even requested for me to order him more, which never happens!

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I just purchased a bottle of shift and of Oxymax xt. I have no experience with either product. I'm a month into a big weight cut and I was wondering the best way to take these products? Should I take one for 4 weeks and then switch, or stack them? I'll be running Strength Unleashed to try and keep as much muscle as I can. Any positive input would be appreciated.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just purchased a bottle of shift and of Oxymax xt. I have no experience with either product. I'm a month into a big weight cut and I was wondering the best way to take these products? Should I take one for 4 weeks and then switch, or stack them? I'll be running Strength Unleashed to try and keep as much muscle as I can. Any positive input would be appreciated.
You can stack them if you want, but if you only have 1 bottle of each, I would run one for 4 weeks followed by the other for the next four weeks to stretch it out to 8 weeks total.

I would take one OxyMax upon wakening and the other pre workout. The pre workout dose is good for extra enery/focus during your training session and the amentoflavone has been shown to boost strength output.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I take an Oxymax and a shift in the am and then again in the afternoon. The bottles last 4 weeks, I just love the way they work together

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to thank Cubsfan815 for getting me a couple of sample packs of this product. I would not normally write a review of a fat-loss product after just 1 day of use, but then again I would normally think I was wasting my time with a sample of a fat loss product too....fat loss takes time and what can you really tell in 1-2 days? Well, in this case I was looking for some specific effects that don't require me to lose even a pound to be able to notice. I was looking for appetite suppression, first and foremost. I was looking for something hard-hitting that would make me not want to eat. I expected something that would make me jittery and almost sick feeling, and I was LOOKING for something that hit that hard. I figured it would be necessary for the appetite suppression I was looking for. I've been on a PSMF and it has been getting harder to follow since I am in a more normal bodyfat range.

Well, I'm impressed after just 1 day. This product DOES suppress appetite. I took 1 yesterday afternoon when the samples arrived and I noticed some appetite suppression but honestly, I wasn't sure if I really felt much.

This morning I jumped to 2 pills around 8 AM. I had a cup of coffee, black, with some cocoa powder and Truvia. At 2 PM I decided it was time to eat something. With just a little tiny bit of will power, I could have gone much longer, I made myself eat.

The thing is, normally I notice low blood sugar and fatigue in this situation. Not eating is half the battle. Feeling like crap is another factor though - and I feel REALLY good. I don't feel like I have low blood sugar or like I am getting run down or tired at all. As a matter of fact, I've had one of the most productive and focused days at work that I've had for a long time. I normally crash around 2-3 PM and I'm not feeling that at all today.

The effects are very subtle, almost unnoticeable, but I am feeling focused and just good overall. It's a relaxed energy, not the stimmed feeling I was expecting when I started looking for a more powerful appetite suppressant- but I'm very happy about that. I feel like I could always add more stimulants - some DMAA or Ephedrine, or even Norcodrene - if I really wanted to feel it hit harder, but I'm happy with what this is after just 1 day. I'm grabbing a bottle when I get some more free cash, the samples sold the product.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it. The mood enhancement is one of the best aspects. Everyone gets moody while cutting, OxyMax XT does a great job of erasing that!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heck yea, glad to hear that. OxyMax certianly is a bit more on the subtle side simply because how clean the feeling is. However the appetite suppression and mood enhacement is very noticeable!

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking for a new thermo and AntM1564 was nice enough to hook me up with a couple samples which thankfully they arrived the other day. I had been holding off on a supp order as I waiting for the OxyMax samples to arrive so I could try it and decide if I wanted to add a bottle to my order or not. I was very happy with the effects it provided throughout the day yesterday and did end up adding a bottle to my order to run for over the next month.

Just a couple quick comments about it. I like the other comment above about it being a "clean" feeling so I will steal that I guess :) For me it was what I can describe as a nice subtle, but noticeable, clean energy/mood. Just a better sense of well being but not necessarily euphoric by any means. I was really hoping for some appetite control as some others have commented on and it definitely delivered. Personally, I would put it on par with Norcodrene in terms of appetite control. A very nice product overall.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been looking for a new thermo and AntM1564 was nice enough to hook me up with a couple samples which thankfully they arrived the other day. I had been holding off on a supp order as I waiting for the OxyMax samples to arrive so I could try it and decide if I wanted to add a bottle to my order or not. I was very happy with the effects it provided throughout the day yesterday and did end up adding a bottle to my order to run for over the next month.

Just a couple quick comments about it. I like the other comment above about it being a "clean" feeling so I will steal that I guess :) For me it was what I can describe as a nice subtle, but noticeable, clean energy/mood. Just a better sense of well being but not necessarily euphoric by any means. I was really hoping for some appetite control as some others have commented on and it definitely delivered. Personally, I would put it on par with Norcodrene in terms of appetite control. A very nice product overall.
Awesome, glad you enjoyed it so much!!

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Great sense of well being and excellent appetite control.

See post above for additional comments. I forgot to use the "submit a review" button for the original post.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

I also forgot to use the submit review button. Please see my review above. Amazing product.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
5/5

This product has all my favorites in one bottle. Rauwolscine, amentoflavone, forskolin, caffeine, and capsicum annum... plus a few other great inclusions.

While I don't get the mood benefits others do, I do get incredible appetite suppression and long lasting energy. Its a great product alone, but when its stacked with other products (PES shift, EBF AAv2, vanillean, etc.) its unmatched and easily my absolute favorite supplement.

I've gone through 3 bottles already since it came out and already have more on the way for after I've finished a stim break.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product has all my favorites in one bottle. Rauwolscine, amentoflavone, forskolin, caffeine, and capsicum annum... plus a few other great inclusions.

While I don't get the mood benefits others do, I do get incredible appetite suppression and long lasting energy. Its a great product alone, but when its stacked with other products (PES shift, EBF AAv2, vanillean, etc.) its unmatched and easily my absolute favorite supplement.

I've gone through 3 bottles already since it came out and already have more on the way for after I've finished a stim break.
Glad you enjoyed it! If you like Rauwolscine we are releasing a product soon that is nothing but 3mg of Rauwolscine per cap.

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
Thank you very much Performax labs and reps for the opportunity to sample OxyMax XT!!

Effectiveness: 9/10

I truly enjoyed the clean energy boost I received from it and put me in a great mood. Didn't need to use any other stims to keep me going throughout the day while taking it. What I really noticed the most was the focus and nootropic effect it gave me. I was hitting it hard in the gym and pumping through my sets faster than normal. The appetite suppression was noticeable considering the three days I've taken it I've eaten less calories than usual and actually have dropped a couple pounds on the scale. Not sure if it was just some water retention or not but I could tell in the mirror. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great thermo fat burner or even just for a clean energy boost! I will be using it in one of my future cuts. Love the product guys! Thank you again!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much Performax labs and reps for the opportunity to sample OxyMax XT!!

I truly enjoyed the clean energy boost I received from it and put me in a great mood. Didn't need to use any other stims to keep me going throughout the day while taking it. What I really noticed the most was the focus and nootropic effect it gave me. I was hitting it hard in the gym and pumping through my sets faster than normal. The appetite suppression was noticeable considering the three days I've taken it I've eaten less calories than usual and actually have dropped a couple pounds on the scale. Not sure if it was just some water retention or not but I could tell in the mirror. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great thermo fat burner or even just for a clean energy boost! I will be using it in one of my future cuts. Love the product guys! Thank you again!
Glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully you will implement OxyMax XT next time you decide to cut!

Could you do a favor though, could you click on the maroon words at the top of the page that reads "Submit New Review" and then copy your paragraph in there? That is how a review is submitted!

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
Glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully you will implement OxyMax XT next time you decide to cut!

Could you do a favor though, could you click on the maroon words at the top of the page that reads "Submit New Review" and then copy your paragraph in there? That is how a review is submitted!
Will do it right now

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards

Can I not do it on mobile?

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
5/5

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I've always noticed that a good stimulant blend does well at reducing my desire to eat. Even when I'm not cutting it can be useful. When I have classes all day, for example, it just helps me not feel hungry or think about wanting to eat throughout the day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 12
Supplements 4
Supplements 8