OxyMax XT (60 Capsules)

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
4/5

I just wanted to say thanks to thr guys at Performax for the chance to give this a shot.

Thermogenic effects
I work outside and its been cool the last few nights but once I would stop moving around and be stationery after about 5 mins I could feel myself warmer than normal nothing crazy but easily noticeable. I've tried several thermos and the only one that made me warmer was SuperHD. One thing I did notice is when I took this at 1am finished my shift at 5am, slept from 630-1130, and when I did my workout at 1pm I did sweat much more than usual could it be possible I still had some thermo effects?

Energy
I enjoyed the nice smooth energy it gave me it never hit me hard which is what I like from my fat burners considering I use them as my coffee. Work has been crazy slow so I didn't get a chance to use up the energy I had at work. I'm a tech for the oil fields so it's a physical job and I wanted to put this to use but oh well.

Mood
I really didn't feel much here but I'm never in a bad mood I'm a pretty chill dude so idk

Focus
This is where OxyMax comes into its own holy balls I was reading and I never read. As previously mentioned in another thread I was sitting at work browsing when I ran into the big Follidrone thread it intrigued me so I began to read it. Next thing I know I'm at page 20 just killing the pages slowly and well believe me when I say this I'm not a huge fan of reading if I see big threads I tend to skip A LOT of it and skim through the bigger passages. I was in the zone I just couldn't believe this made me focus that much compared to other nootropics I've had and for this alone I am gonna be running a full bottle eventually just need to finish the current ones I have.

Weight loss
I'll reserve judgement for when I run a bottle but I can see how it can work just keep my laser focus away from food haha

Once again thanks guys for letting me try it and I will do a more comprehensive review whenever I grab a bottle

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4/5

Straight to the point. I have incorporated this into my regimen lately. I have subsituted this for other fat burners i was using and so far i am enjoying it. This may be a short review, and i do not tangible results(certain amount of weight lost) to prove effectiveness, just my comparison to other products i use regularly.

I have been taking one cap with some rawolscine and a cup of coffee for my midday cardio. Two caps and 25e and 81 aspirin before my evening cardio and workout.. I basically just subbed out my other stuff for oxymax xt.

The energy is clean and constant. Not overwhelming, but rather consistent, increased thermogenisis and mood. I have no crash with this. I love that.

The one thing that is really bothering me is the prop blend. It makes it very difficult to plan and honestly i wouldnt buy this soley due to that alone. I tracka nd log everything so to me details matter alot. Idk if i am dosing appropriately and with stims that is crucial. Too much and its an issue. After trying it i would use and reccommend again, but on first glance prop blends equal a no go for me. End of discussion.

The formula is great. I really like f95 dosing with amento and some of the new mood enhancers. They work really well.

Overall a great product. I am enjoying my run.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review. If it helps any, Caffeine is 200mg per capsule and Forskolin is 25mg per capsule.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the review. If it helps any, Caffeine is 200mg per capsule and Forskolin is 25mg per capsule.
Lol yea it does. Two caps with e is way too much sheesh. Im suprised i didnt collaspe lol. I appreciate that brother.

josh092

Awards
****ING AMAZING ****!!!! THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST MOOD ENHANCER EVER(legally). I mainly just bought for the N-PEA's mood enhancment and focus, which was amazing. The fact that its a fat burner is also a plus. I was happy and very confident around people at my job a was talking laughing and joking around alot more than normal. The focus/motivation is also intense, this **** is like a adderall lite it that regard. When I decided to do something it had me zoned in and ready to GO!!!

10/10.

This product need alot more attention, its AMAZING. Maybe Im just more sensetive to it but its effect are incredibly noticeable.

The boy at Performax did a great job on this.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the review. OxyMax XT truly is a feel good fat burner. Glad you enjoyed it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
****ING AMAZING ****!!!! THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST MOOD ENHANCER EVER(legally). I mainly just bought for the N-PEA's mood enhancment and focus, which was amazing. The fact that its a fat burner is also a plus. I was happy and very confident around people at my job a was talking laughing and joking around alot more than normal. The focus/motivation is also intense, this **** is like a adderall lite it that regard. When I decided to do something it had me zoned in and ready to GO!!!

10/10.

This product need alot more attention, its AMAZING. Maybe Im just more sensetive to it but its effect are incredibly noticeable.

The boy at Performax did a great job on this.
Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed it! It truly is a great supplement.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
This has become my absolute #1 supplement, its even better when combined with the TA2 Max. Smooth energy and excellent appetite suppression!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has become my absolute #1 supplement, its even better when combined with the TA2 Max. Smooth energy and excellent appetite suppression!
Glad you enjoyed it! How did you dose it?

Have you tried any other Performax Labs supplements? I highly suggest trying PowerMax XT. I'm not sure how sensitive you are to stims which is why I'm suggesting PowerMax XT over HyperMax XT because it is stim free. It's not necessarily a stim free pre workout but it can be used as one. VasoMax should be releasing any day now and that will be our stim free pre workout. There are a few logs going on for PowerMax XT right and so far everybody is really enjoying it. PowerMax XT provides killer pumps as well. I like it because it contains the full dose of creatine mono so this saves me from purchasing bulk mono or some other form of creatine and adding it in.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I dose 1 TA2-max with every Oxymax, Once upon waking, then at 2 more 4 hour intervals. I have some hypermax samples I haven't got around to trying yet, but I suspect I'll give them a shot soon. Great stuff!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dose 1 TA2-max with every Oxymax, Once upon waking, then at 2 more 4 hour intervals. I have some hypermax samples I haven't got around to trying yet, but I suspect I'll give them a shot soon. Great stuff!
That's a good way to do it.

Oh you will love HyperMax XT. Not just saying that. Before I was a rep I was skeptical as well. I love the stuff. Especially when stacked with PowerMax XT it is unbelievable. Pumps are epic, great drive and focus and solid recovery. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Let us know how you like it.

BronzeTiger

Awards
I am thinking about taking 3 Oxymax Capsules daily separated by 5 hours. Does this sound like a bad idea?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am thinking about taking 3 Oxymax Capsules daily separated by 5 hours. Does this sound like a bad idea?
Have you already accessed tolerance? Would you be doing 2 AM then 1 cap later? 3 caps is daily max.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it sounds wonderful, OxyMax is my "go to" stim product. My stim base if you will....

Yes, certainly assess your tolerance first and go from there...

BronzeTiger

Awards
I think it sounds wonderful, OxyMax is my "go to" stim product. My stim base if you will....

I like it too. I knew that 3 was the max daily. I just wanted to see if people thought planning for three daily would be crazy.

Have you already accessed tolerance? Would you be doing 2 AM then 1 cap later? 3 caps is daily max.
I can do 1 upon waking and then 1 6 hours later without any issues. I was going to try 1 am... 1 cap five hours later and then 1 another five hours later. I wake up at around 5 am every morning.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That's perfectly explained. A stim base. Gives you that euphoric/feel good feeling all day.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I was kinda worried the new formula might do away with some of my favorite ingredients... just the opposite, it crammed even better ones in and made a great supplement outstanding. Keep up the great work!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was kinda worried the new formula might do away with some of my favorite ingredients... just the opposite, it crammed even better ones in and made a great supplement outstanding. Keep up the great work!
More is coming!!!!

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Have taken the new formula twice now and absolutely nothing from it . Don’t feel a thing on it and appetite is the same . Disappointed to be honest . Never tried the original so I can’t compare
I’ll try it again but not expecting too much .

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven taken the new formula twice now and absolutely nothing from it . Don’t feel a thing on it and appetite is the same . Disappointed to be honest . Never tried the original so I can’t compare
I’ll try it again but not expecting too much .
How many caps did you take? When was your last stim break?

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I took one , two would have too much caffeine together .
Last supp I used was hydrazine 2 weeks previous .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 12
Supplements 4
Supplements 8