Oxyelite pro website ...

tdubzz

tdubzz

Awards
The Oxyelite Pro website links to a product on nutraplanet which is called oxy therm pro.

Does anybody know anything about this? there aren't any reviews online?

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
Not sure about the product. I just assumed oxy therm pro is just nutraplanet's brand but it's odd that USPlabs web site would link to it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OxyElite Pro Website?. What?. Sounds like someone trying to take advantage of the OxyElite Pro name....Doesn't sound so smart to me though.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Note: This website is not affiliated with USPLabs, LLC. None of the statements made on this website are endorsed or approved by USPlabs LLC.

This site is intended for entertainment purposes only, and is not intended to assist USP Labs, LLC in their marketing, sales, or distribution. The operators of this website are not affiliated with USP Labs, LLC in any fashion nor do they receive any compensation from USP Labs, LLC.

Just googled and found that website. Looks pretty shady to me.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Copyright © 2014, NutraPlanet at bottom, plus whois search.

Built by smashbrand.

Its for organic rankings and ppc landing pages. Common practice among retailers to buy domain names and rank them.

tdubzz

tdubzz

Awards
So back to my original question, does anybody know anything about this product?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It looks like OG OEP with 1,3 replaced by AMP. Thus, the effects are probably very similar

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I have sampled this product and it was pretty darn good.

Built70

Awards
Had you tired Oxyelite pro before? If so did Oxytherm pro work just as well for you?

Built70

Awards
Would you definitely recommend it to someone else? What were your results from sampling?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
If someone is looking for clean energy and a great mood then yes I would highly recommend it. I obviously can't speak on its fat loss benefits from just a sample.