Oxy-Elite First thoughts

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
I got my Oxy Elite the other day (cheers USP for shipping internationally so quick!)

These are my first thoughts having taken a single pill this morning:

So far i havent experienced the extreme temperature increase that others have. However i have noticed seomthing else, my sweating has increased. I have sweaty palms, underarms and even my back feels a bit sweaty.

This seems to be causeing me to feel actually COLDER than normal because the sweat is making me cold! I actually had goodbumps all over my body when i was driving to work this morning.

Its a bit of a odd in this cold weather to actually feel colder becuase of a Thermo but anyway.

Has anyone else found this?

This is just about 5 hours into my first dose so very early days yet. Will keep in touch.

scrappydog

Awards
on my first day here. I took 1 OEP and 1 Recreate this AM and I noticed the exact same thing.
I have goosebumps. However could this be the air feeling very cold because I'm very hot?
I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm hopeful for this product as I've gained a lot of not so good weight in the last year or so.

dekx11

Awards
Hey ScrappyDog... I was wondering where you got your OEP from. I can't seem to find it anywhere!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't scrutinized the ingredients on this product, but possibly it can be some vaso-dilation giving your blood much more surface for transduction of heat. Stim's do this quite a bit to me in fact.

scrappydog

Awards
Direct from USP. I'm on their email list for what they cal the 'inner circle'
i think anyone can get in that at usplabsdirect.com.
Anyway, they probably sold out of that first batch.

So far I like the stim effects by the way.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Well i took my second dose before dinenr and within about 30 minutes i felt FREEZING! I was wearing my work shirt and tie, a jumper and my big winter coat, i was indoors and i had goosebumps and even the occasional shiver would come over me!

It must be to do with this thin layer of sweat i seem to get now, i get very sweaty hands, and i've noticed i 'smell' sweaty ( i always use a deodorant after my shower in the morning but I think today it just couldnt cope).

Otherwise no noticable stim-like affects. I have however noted that i havent eaten as much junk. I work in an office and at the moment i have candy and sweets everywhere and yesterday i was quite happily tucking them away. Today i didnt have a single urge whatsoever.

I dont know if that is psychological becuase i'm using OXY and i thought "better not mess it up" or if its actually to do with the ingredients, but it didnt even register with me that i was doing this untill it got to near lunch time and i suddenly realised i still had my Dark Chocolate Bounty sitting on my desk untouched.

Day 2 tomorrow.

:EDIT: The Bounty is STILL on my desk :)

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
if i'm not mistaken, the "cold" feeling is due to the evaporation of the sweat from your skin. I believe it has to do something with endothermic / exothermic. Somebody expand my thoughts here please!!

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I notice I get sweaty and cold as well. Try dosing 2 first thing in the AM rather than one and see if that stimulates you. Stims usually have little to no effect on me, but 2 of these upon waking on an empty stomach was extremely noticeable.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Update:

Thanks for the advice but i noticed some of the stim affects last night. I Didnt have the soundest of sleeps and took a while to drift off. This morning about half an hour after my first pill i now feel warm! The cold feelings are definatly down to the increase in sweating and the cold air thats around at the moment (being winter obviously).

I'm in my apartment with a t-shirt and jumper on and i'm noticeably warm and sweaty but with the odd chill coming over me.

I think the stim affect are perfect. The reason i didnt realise them yesterday is becuase i was expecting something like J3cked. I bought 2 tubs of that in the last inner circle launch and still have a pot left over becuase it's too potent for me. Its a 3 scoop dose and I only need 1 to feel wired for a good 6 hours and stay awake for 14 hours (i noticed that my brain didnt shut off at bedtime unless i took the J3acked at like 8am!

With OXY the stims are very subtle, but definatly there. I usually hae a morning cup of coffee, but this morning i took my OXY with some water while i waited for my coffee to brew. In the mean time i had a shower and by the time i came out i was wide awake and far more alert than usual, but not wired, not feeling like i was on something (like J3cked makes me feel) just like i'd already had my morning cup of coffee, but it's still in the mug, untouched.

I will try and take my second pill at about 4pm today (instead of 6pm) and see if i get a better night's sleep.

dwb

Awards
i must say this stuff is awsome i can compare it to the beta version of stimx . this my third day on oxy elite and i have to force myself to eat and body temp is elevated and nice smooth energy i have taken only pill so far and i have energy for like 12 hrs and i have to force myself to eat it is awsome product and only side effect i have is dry mouth keep water intake around 1.5 gallons

mullenje2003

Awards
Need some diet advice...

Hello:

So I am a 29-year-old female training for a marathon on March. I am concurrently trying to lose fat and gain muscle without impacting my cardio training. I have started taking Recreate and OEP, and can't really take more than 1-2 OEP and/or 1-2 Recreate a day (or I feel kindof whacked out). I am 5'3" and weigh 136lbs. I was hoping to maybe get some advice on supplementation (including the Recreate and OEP) and diet--I never received a diet plan with my OEP because I purchased it at GNC (duh-duh-duh). However, I understand that the recommended diet plan is protein heavy/low carb... but as my workouts are pretty cardio heavy, I wanted to make sure I am getting enough carbs. So could anyone suggest some diet help inline with my training goals? Also, does anyone know how OEP and Recreate affect long-distance training? I popped an OEP and did a 13-mile run on Saturday and it was brutal (I have run 15+ mile runs a few times without issue). I think it really dehydrated me or something. Oh so I lift twice a week, do corework three times a week, and do cardio 5 times a week with one run that is 13 miles or longer. I take L-Glutamine, Fish oil, and CLA as well. Thanks!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello:

So I am a 29-year-old female training for a marathon on March. I am concurrently trying to lose fat and gain muscle without impacting my cardio training. I have started taking Recreate and OEP, and can't really take more than 1-2 OEP and/or 1-2 Recreate a day (or I feel kindof whacked out). I am 5'3" and weigh 136lbs. I was hoping to maybe get some advice on supplementation (including the Recreate and OEP) and diet--I never received a diet plan with my OEP because I purchased it at GNC (duh-duh-duh). However, I understand that the recommended diet plan is protein heavy/low carb... but as my workouts are pretty cardio heavy, I wanted to make sure I am getting enough carbs. So could anyone suggest some diet help inline with my training goals? Also, does anyone know how OEP and Recreate affect long-distance training? I popped an OEP and did a 13-mile run on Saturday and it was brutal (I have run 15+ mile runs a few times without issue). I think it really dehydrated me or something. Oh so I lift twice a week, do corework three times a week, and do cardio 5 times a week with one run that is 13 miles or longer. I take L-Glutamine, Fish oil, and CLA as well. Thanks!
I dropped a response in your thread. :D

miggy12

miggy12

Awards
I got my supply from GNC and it cost me 49.99 for 90 pills. I was wondering if anyone experienced any nausea big time if 2 pills were taken at the same time. I get nausea everytime I take my pills but not so much if I take only one at a time. And also headaches. Thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my supply from GNC and it cost me 49.99 for 90 pills. I was wondering if anyone experienced any nausea big time if 2 pills were taken at the same time. I get nausea everytime I take my pills but not so much if I take only one at a time. And also headaches. Thanks
You do not have to take two capsules at once. Besides, if you experience nausea after taking it on an empty stomach, then try it with a very light protein-biased meal.

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
i have gotten nausea both times i took two in the morning, it is quite odd and i have since been taking only one pre workout.....

ENDO73

Awards
Hi, i have a question, I started taking OxyElite yesterday, but i wasnt clear what type of workout makes its work the best? Im a boxer, not a weight lifter. Also, Can i mix OxyElite with Prime "the ultimate muscle pill" ??? or would this ****tail be bad for me?

Thanks,

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
There's no specific workout that's going to make it work better. Obviously if you're taking it you want to lose body fat, so cardio is what you need to be doing. But there's no specific type of workout to do while on it. You can stack it with Prime, no problems there.

usmcommando

Awards
hey do you know if it's okay to stack oxyelite and halodrol? or oxyelite and n0 xplode?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
My blood pressure stayed normal while on OEP, but with Halodrol there's already the chance for high blood pressure and a stimulant certainly isn't going to help that situation, so I would advise against it. I've never used NO Xplode so someone else will have to tackle that.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird you guys are taking two, I only take one and I crack the cap first so it kicks in faster so far so good but I only take a pill here and there not every day
Right - 1 is fine.
More is not always better...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, i have a question, I started taking OxyElite yesterday, but i wasnt clear what type of workout makes its work the best? Im a boxer, not a weight lifter. Also, Can i mix OxyElite with Prime "the ultimate muscle pill" ??? or would this ****tail be bad for me?

Thanks,
Your training would be fine.
Prime may increase appetite but the OxyElite should counteract it. That stack is synergistic as hell!!! Crazy muscle hardness and even strength gains during a cut!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey do you know if it's okay to stack oxyelite and halodrol? or oxyelite and n0 xplode?
We do not recommend stacking OxyElite Pro with any product that contain stimulants (NoXplode).

As far as the Halodrol, you should be fine but I cannot guarantee anything with that.

I.A.O.

Awards
I've taken Oxyelite pro for over a month. A lot of energy with nothing that I consider a side effect. Kills appetite, the first 2 or 3 weeks I just ate snacks and a shot of muscle milk now and then and was fine. The effects gradually leave though, as with most products, and you'll need a break. I still had the energy cause they would still wake me up in the mornings but at some point I'd wear down. Appetite suppressant effects more or less disappeared too. I planned on rotating with Phenorex from Gaspari, GNC ordered it but I'm still waiting. Different things work for different people but this one worked for me.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've taken Oxyelite pro for over a month. A lot of energy with nothing that I consider a side effect. Kills appetite, the first 2 or 3 weeks I just ate snacks and a shot of muscle milk now and then and was fine. The effects gradually leave though, as with most products, and you'll need a break. I still had the energy cause they would still wake me up in the mornings but at some point I'd wear down. Appetite suppressant effects more or less disappeared too. I planned on rotating with Phenorex from Gaspari, GNC ordered it but I'm still waiting. Different things work for different people but this one worked for me.
How were you dosing?

Lroberts0088

Awards
I have been on it for about a week now. I like the results but I have had some side effects from it. When I take two in the morning I have a really bad headache and i feel nausea too!

hurricane73

Awards
Compared to ephedra,ECA, lipo-6, and hydroxy-cut, I've experienced better results and none of the side effects using OEP. Using products like tri-matrix and yellow swarm (ephedra-based), I'd have a terribly upset stomach and intense nausea until the point where I had to eat just to feel better, which increased my caloric intake. I haven't experienced either symptom with OEP and I wake up feeling lean plus I have an added kick of energy. The only time I've felt uncomfortable taking OEP is when I take 2 capsules in the morning and work out because I usually use pre-workout which contains high amounts of caffeine.

michelle0427

Awards
first day for me

I took the first dose of oxy pro elite and a
GNC Women's Ultra Mega® Energy and Metabolism tday together at 11:30 on an empty stomach. In an hour and a half I felt nauseous and had the dry heaves. The only reason why I didn't throw up was because there was nothing in my stomach to throw up. It is almost 5 hours later and I feel normal. Tomorrow I will have something on stomach first and will not take both pills together

Zimmer

Awards
I will be trying my first does tomorrow morning on an empty stomach followed by a healthy high protein breakfast. Will be going to the gym roughly an hour after and will post an update shortly after.

Zimmer

Awards
Well... Took the first pill this morning at 930am. I cant swallow pills so I broke the capsule and put it in with a glass of water. (It's the only way I can take pills unless I ground them up) Surprisingly, it was that bad tasting... have tasted much worse. I hope that this doesn't hinder the effects.

Anyways ate breakfast at 10:05. Whole grain toast, and some egg whites. Gym by 11:00am, I didn't really feel anything out of the ordinary, however when I hit the bike I definately noticed and big difference in perspiration. After 20 minutes of High Instensity cycling I was literally sopping wet. Normally, I run on the treadmill for about 50-60 minutes at around 6:15 minute miles, but I have injured my soleus so I'm stuck on the bike for 2 weeks I think. So far, so good I guess

michelle0427

Awards
2nd day

second day: took oxypro elite after eating a small breakfast. I got nauseous but not as bad as yesterday.....also seems like the appetite was not as strong as yesterday but managed to not want to eat the house down. let's see what tomorrow brings

michelle0427

Awards
I find that I have REALLY cold.....not sweating

Zimmer

Awards
2nd day finished as well... I have had no noticeable side effects. Although I dont know if this may be a coincidence because of my diet (haven't really changed much)... but during the last two days I have had EXCESSIVE gas!

I have not felt really cold or excessively warm while idle. At the gym today while on the bike again perspiration was intense. As for nausea... didn't really feel much different other than dealing with the wierd after taste. One thing I have noticed is my appetite.... I have read a lot of reports about people not feelings as hungry, but it's being the opposite for me. I feel as if im starving ALL DAY. I wonder if that will change once I add another capsule after the third day as per what the bottle label recommends.

strongisland

Awards
I am on the last day of OEP (90 Caps). The first week, I did 1 pill AM 1 pill 6 hrs later. All i noticed was the Body temperature differences. It wasnt until week 2 where I increased the doseage to 3 pills a day where I noticed any appetite suppression.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
I found an ad for OxyElite Pro in my Jack3d (that annoying little packet in my powder is actually effective advertising huh?) and did a search here to find out more about it.

What I'm hearing is the stim effect isn't as strong as Jack3d. Would it be OK to take them together? What are the main differences between the two?

Also, I see people talking about Recreate in here.
1 - does it work? It sounds great in what I've read.
2- Can I take it with Jack3d?

What about stacking with PowerFull?

Just to explain the results I'm looking for -
I'm looking to lose fat. I put on muscle easily, but that's not my main focus. I want to get lean, lose the handles, and maintain energy.
I'm looking for something(s) that will give me kick-ass energy (I hit the gym at 5:30-6AM), focus, burn fat, and reduce food cravings.
I'm also hypothyroid and on meds for that, but feel like I can use something else to assist in increasing metabolism.

Thanks!~

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
I tried Oxyelite last year, was a great product. When I start to cut again in the future I will probably pick up some more of this...A buddy of mine took it to with great results.

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
I got my Oxy Elite the other day (cheers USP for shipping internationally so quick!)

These are my first thoughts having taken a single pill this morning:

So far i havent experienced the extreme temperature increase that others have. However i have noticed seomthing else, my sweating has increased. I have sweaty palms, underarms and even my back feels a bit sweaty.

This seems to be causeing me to feel actually COLDER than normal because the sweat is making me cold! I actually had goodbumps all over my body when i was driving to work this morning.

Its a bit of a odd in this cold weather to actually feel colder becuase of a Thermo but anyway.

Has anyone else found this?

This is just about 5 hours into my first dose so very early days yet. Will keep in touch.
I have very mixed feelings about OEP, sometimes I feel like im on fire and sweat up a storm, others I feel like im gonna vomit, clamy, and dizzy. most recently, I don't even notice a difference......worked great a first, but maybe I just need a stim detox for a while to regain my sensitivity.

jheanabobana

Awards
soo i just bought these pills on friday and started taking them yesterday; i didnt get the chills or sweaty like everyone was talking about....actually i didnt really feel anything; i was the same amount of hungry as ive always been and i didnt have any extra energy than i usually would. maybe its because it was just the first pill ? any advice ?

jheanabobana

Awards
i was super cold though yesterday; but it was freezing here in long island yesterday soo that might be it too

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
i was super cold though yesterday; but it was freezing here in long island yesterday soo that might be it too
Make sure you're taking them on an empty stomach. (I usually took mine whe I first woke up)

1 pill and I have sweaty palms/back, elevated heart rate, and noticeable energy. (the sweat, led to the chills) 2 pills and I feel like I'm going to vomit.

I do think it's possible that it may not work for some people (although I don't know exactly what the reasons wold be)

Good luck.

jheanabobana

Awards
Make sure you're taking them on an empty stomach. (I usually took mine whe I first woke up)

1 pill and I have sweaty palms/back, elevated heart rate, and noticeable energy. (the sweat, led to the chills) 2 pills and I feel like I'm going to vomit.

I do think it's possible that it may not work for some people (although I don't know exactly what the reasons wold be)

Good luck.
yeah; ive been taking them on an empty stomachh and still nothing; i start my the second pill in the afternoon todayy

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah; ive been taking them on an empty stomachh and still nothing; i start my the second pill in the afternoon todayy
Try taking 2 in the morning 30 min before brekfeast then take 1 3 to 4 hours later..I find it to work quite well and i do feel it almost like taking Yohimbine if you ever taking that before..I skip Saturday and Sunday just to detox off the effects to make it more effective.I take a week off after 4 weeks of use then begin again..

angela1985

Awards
OEP with Thermo Burst is it safe??

Hi there! i never joined forums but coz of the OEP here am I.. I just wanna know if it's safe to take it with Thermo Burst from GNC..im taking 2 pills of the energy booster 30min before i hit the gym and it really gives me a lot of energy the fact that my diet is low carb and high protein my last snack is at 3pm.My first day with OEP today, I did took 1 pill at 7am and will be taking another pill at 1pm..pls advise if it's safe to take the theremo burst around 4:30? i usually start my workout at 5pm..Thanks!

iSwole

iSwole

Banned
Awards
My wife lost 8lbs on Oxy and only worked out twice a week.

Mga223

Awards
I'm tempted to try this to help with the last 5-10 pounds but I crash so hard on jack3d I dont want to go through those feelings again (got a great pump but crashed) how has it affected you in weight lose and appetite