Unanswered oxandrolone and test

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chados if i were to have a reaction to Var how quickly would it manifest? Day three in and i feel like a shed is starting to get worse.

i have lowered my test levels to 90 a week

Quite fast youd notice something but as far as real results probably week 3-6. You can get pumped before that, maybe see some veins due to that.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
End of week 6 update

No strength gains. Im not suprised since i dropped my calories to 1800.

I weighed in at 196 this AM. So im - 8lbs and slightly stronger in back workouts and significantly stronger in chest and leg workouts.

Im going to drop the oxandrolone and add trest. Ill add progress pics today sometime

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
End of week 6 update

No strength gains. Im not suprised since i dropped my calories to 1800.

I weighed in at 196 this AM. So im - 8lbs and slightly stronger in back workouts and significantly stronger in chest and leg workouts.

Im going to drop the oxandrolone and add trest. Ill add progress pics today sometime

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking more full especially on the chest. How much weight are you losing a week?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking more full especially on the chest. How much weight are you losing a week?
Hard to say. I wasnt losing weight that i could tell prior to last wednesday when i cut my calories down to 1800-2000 from 2500.

This morning i weighed 196 which is -8 lbs from start. Im guessing i didnt actually lose 8 lbs over a week and a half.

My best guess is 1-2 lbs a week once i dropped my calories from 1800-2000 a day

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah bro, youve got a better taper now and i see more definition in the chest for sure. Var seems to be a waiting game but as ive mentioned ive never used it.

So youre adding trest which ive also never run but maybe i can share some of my cutting experience.

When im running enough a compound to essentially stop catabolism, I can FEEL it. Tren is like this for me. My body is a sweatbox that I can actually tell is using fat as fuel. Sometimes i actually had to eat cookies or drink some soda on Tren to keep that machine running optimally.

I dont recommend indiscriminately using huge doses of gear but as i started experimenting with higher doses of Tren and even Test, thats when i started becoming familiar with the feeling of my body running optimally during a cut.

Idk if anyone else can relate to this hopefully i dont sound insane lol

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah bro, youve got a better taper now and i see more definition in the chest for sure. Var seems to be a waiting game but as ive mentioned ive never used it.

So youre adding trest which ive also never run but maybe i can share some of my cutting experience.

When im running enough a compound to essentially stop catabolism, I can FEEL it. Tren is like this for me. My body is a sweatbox that I can actually tell is using fat as fuel. Sometimes i actually had to eat cookies or drink some soda on Tren to keep that machine running optimally.

I dont recommend indiscriminately using huge doses of gear but as i started experimenting with higher doses of Tren and even Test, thats when i started becoming familiar with the feeling of my body running optimally during a cut.

Idk if anyone else can relate to this hopefully i dont sound insane lol
Thanks! I kinda feel disappointed because i wanted my love handles gone completely and i thought oxandrolone would do it. So thanks for the encouragement!

I think i might be able to relate to the “body functioning properly” during a cut thing. Tell me if this is kinda what you mean— when i wake up in the morning i feel kinda weak/ and i feel a burning type feeling in my biceps and i feel hungry. I skip breakfast and take oxandrolone. Then the weak/burning/bodily hunger feeling goes away even though i havnt eaten food. Is that what you are talking about?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want rid of your love handles get on the rowing machine, that will help a lot

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard to say. I wasnt losing weight that i could tell prior to last wednesday when i cut my calories down to 1800-2000 from 2500.

This morning i weighed 196 which is -8 lbs from start. Im guessing i didnt actually lose 8 lbs over a week and a half.

My best guess is 1-2 lbs a week once i dropped my calories from 1800-2000 a day

Seems fair. I think you rely too much on var and calories and not what food you're eating. One cycle of 6 weeks var isnt anything that will shred you up if you're not already really lean. On steroids id eat twice the protein and on cut id drop carbs to maybe 1-200 and up fats OR high protein and low on the rest but this diet is so disgusting and hard to deal with. You still want to eat a lot just not a lot in calories.

Don't be too disappointed as we all have to learn how steroids work in our bodies and find the right diet. Double the protein or add 50% more and have a little fat to each meal such as a spoon of peanut butter, olive oil, fish oil etc.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems fair. I think you rely too much on var and calories and not what food you're eating. One cycle of 6 weeks var isnt anything that will shred you up if you're not already really lean. On steroids id eat twice the protein and on cut id drop carbs to maybe 1-200 and up fats OR high protein and low on the rest but this diet is so disgusting and hard to deal with. You still want to eat a lot just not a lot in calories.

Don't be too disappointed as we all have to learn how steroids work in our bodies and find the right diet. Double the protein or add 50% more and have a little fat to each meal such as a spoon of peanut butter, olive oil, fish oil etc.
What do you mean by saying “this diet is so disgusting and hard to deal with”?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you mean by saying “this diet is so disgusting and hard to deal with”?
I believe that’s only in reference to doing a very high protein diet with both low fat and low carbs. Carbs and fats are easier to digest and more flavorful than proteins, so it would likely end up being somewhat bland. Trying to eat lots of lean meats without anything else is also not the easiest diet to follow.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe that’s only in reference to doing a very high protein diet with both low fat and low carbs. Carbs and fats are easier to digest and more flavorful than proteins, so it would likely end up being somewhat bland. Trying to eat lots of lean meats without anything else is also not the easiest diet to follow.

Exactly 😁

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I totally agree. Im eating 50% protein from lean sources ( usually, and with few exceptions).

Im playing around with clean carbs and fats to get the right number.

Atm its about 50%protein 25% carbs and 25% fats. I eat pretty clean. No garbage food, carbs come from fruit rice or tortillas occasionally. Fats come from peanuts, olive oil, and coconut oil with few exceptions

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He probably means a plate of chicken with nothing on it and brocolis is "disgusting" (I would rather say boring) compared to some juicy fat ass meals.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He probably means a plate of chicken with nothing on it and brocolis is "disgusting" (I would rather say boring) compared to some juicy fat ass meals.

Yeah, high carb (most common) and high fat second most common are easier than low carb, low fat high protein. Its boring and it doesnt make you enjoy the food. A perfect cutting diet would be almost only protein.

Just never go both high fat and high carb as that combo will make you fat.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed that meal! I ate it with a1 and it was TASTY. guess im a weirdo 🤷‍♂️

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, high carb (most common) and high fat second most common are easier than low carb, low fat high protein. Its boring and it doesnt make you enjoy the food. A perfect cutting diet would be almost only protein.

Totally agree

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Wait, you mean the half a tub of Blue Bell and the entire Red Baron pizza i just polished off wont convert directly into lean mass? Even with increased nutrient partitioning?

😂😂😂😂😂
My bulk is dirty tonight lol

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beginning of week 7 update:

I cheated pretty good on sunday. I ate a bite of a cheese cake and a half slice of chocolate cake and a few mini turtle brownie things.

Im still 196lbs. Im doing a strength program now instead of a bodybuilding routine. Its called the russian.

My strength has gone up significantly since the start. My wife says my biceps and chest are popping.

Since i started trest im going to up my calories to 2000-2200 and see where that takes me.

Im going to keep oxandrolone at 25 mgs in the AM while im fasting before lunch to keep myself anabolic. — i eat my last meal at 10pm and my next meal is around noon.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely feel the trest kicking in. I feel soo hungry all the time. I havnt felt this hungry since i was in high school

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Trest is hugely aggravating some preexisting gyno. So im dropping it. My strength is still going up.

Being off oxandrolone made me realize how intense the pumps were.

Im bumping my calories up to maintenance and im going to get off cycle here soon

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve had to run .5 mg adex daily to keep it under control at 30mg daily of trest

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve had to run .5 mg adex daily to keep it under control at 30mg daily of trest
I lactated despite 1mg/d adex and ralox. Only caber fixed it. NPP does the same to me, now using Proviron -and or caber to keep nipple trouble away.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesnt surprise me. things were gettin crazy at about 20mgs a day with .25 anastrazole a day.

i was running a combo of deconate and acetate a day. about 7.5 mgs a day of deconate and 15mgs of acetate. i dropped the acetate and still have the deconate in my system. But no nipple problems.

My calories will be raised to 3000 a day over the next week

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok - shed on the 60 var and 500 primo started week one and was pretty rough

it hasnt really stopped and its been about 20 days since i stopped

any info or feedback to help stop this appreciated

You started shedding after a week? You sure its not in your head? They're not very androgenic but then again some people just will lose their hair regardless. You might be able to "slow it down" but if you shed youll most likely lose your hair. Some will say rock it and shave all off, id do a hair transplant but that's me.

Before anything make sure its not just stress-related. Does taking steroids make you nervous? Could it be placebo?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You started shedding after a week? You sure its not in your head? They're not very androgenic but then again some people just will lose their hair regardless. You might be able to "slow it down" but if you shed youll most likely lose your hair. Some will say rock it and shave all off, id do a hair transplant but that's me.

Before anything make sure its not just stress-related. Does taking steroids make you nervous? Could it be placebo?
I feel like a lot of people have a placebo hair shedding effect

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel like a lot of people have a placebo hair shedding effect
I’m half bald, and I can’t tell when I lose it on cycle vs off cycle, or which drugs, or if any drugs do it.
I just notice every few months I’m getting close to shaving it all off, just hanging onto what’s left since it’s still workable into some kinda high and tight thing that covers my recession. But it’s all going away soon enough. I’ve come to terms with it.
I’ll just grow my beard long and get way more ink once I have to shave my head.
It’ll all work out.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m half bald, and I can’t tell when I lose it on cycle vs off cycle, or which drugs, or if any drugs do it.
I just notice every few months I’m getting close to shaving it all off, just hanging onto what’s left since it’s still workable into some kinda high and tight thing that covers my recession. But it’s all going away soon enough. I’ve come to terms with it.
It’ll all work out.

If you feel you can rock it thats all that matters in the end.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’ll all work out.
Im not into ink but when my hair starts seriously going away, its gonna be full on mr clean look for me. No silly comb over stuff here.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not into ink but when my hair starts seriously going away, its gonna be full on mr clean look for me. No silly comb over stuff here.

Youre a better man than me, id do the transplant. I shaved it as a teenager and a girl said i looked like a bad boy. I refuse looking like a thug again lol. Some can carry it great though but not me 😂

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Youre a better man than me, id do the transplant. I shaved it as a teenager and a girl said i looked like a bad boy. I refuse looking like a thug again lol. Some can carry it great though but not me 😂
LOL.
I first buzzed mine for work years ago, and everyone liked it (including my lady). I'm glad, because it was heading that way anyway.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you feel you can rock it thats all that matters in the end.
Don’t have a whole lot of choice. Although I’m lucky to never have struggled with looks. Confidence and security in yourself is the most important for female attraction anyways. I realize this as I continue getting older and uglier with it, it’s but a very small part of what attracts women.
And definitely isn’t what keeps them.
Ive even found over the years I’ve been massively attracted to a woman that takes what she has, good or bad, makes it work and Rocks it withtotal confidence.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
By the time it happens, if it happens, transplant might be an option. Its come a long ways. They used to be so bad...

Ive thrown so many DHT’s at my hair in the past year and my hair was completely not affected so I don't think im gonna have to worry about it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the time it happens, if it happens, transplant might be an option. Its come a long ways. They used to be so bad...

Ive thrown so many DHT’s at my hair in the past year and my hair was completely not affected so I don't think im gonna have to worry about it.
If they are worth a shyt in 5 years and NO ONE can tell I’ve had it done, I’ll do it. But they looked bad back in the 2000s. I’ll start researching some day. I’m not going over 5k for this, much rather put that money into my physique but if my hair gets bad enough, we’ll see....

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t have a whole lot of choice. Although I’m lucky to never have struggled with looks. Confidence and security in yourself is the most important for female attraction anyways. I realize this as I continue getting older and uglier with it, it’s but a very small part of what attracts women.
And definitely isn’t what keeps them.
Ive even found over the years I’ve been massively attracted to a woman that takes what she has, good or bad, makes it work and Rocks it withtotal confidence.

Yup, i actually get more compliments the older i get, confidence and probably i look more like a man than a boy now. Some women loves shaved men and some men can pull it off great too. I have so thick hair theres no way ill lose it and thats probably why it would ve uncomfortable for me to shave it off. (too used having hair😁)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Looka great now from what ive seen but ita costly