Unanswered oxandrolone and test

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Jesus man, just google fatty liver man. I bet they won’t say it’s like pieces of moss falling off a moss patch. Lol!! FYI Tudca will do absolutely NOTHING until you discontinue taking the toxic substance at hand. It doesn’t negate toxicity it helps repair once you done. A lot of fools on this forum think it will help on cycle, but it won’t.
Nobody says tudca negates toxicity. It keeps bias ducts open so stuff keeps passing through the liver rather than getting backed up. It keeps things moving which keeps your liver from just swelling up holding all the toxins. That mitigates damage, but it doesn’t mean your liver isn’t under stress.

That’s all I’ve ever seen people say about tudca. Not sure what you’re reading.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Nobody says tudca negates toxicity. It keeps bias ducts open so stuff keeps passing through the liver rather than getting backed up. It keeps things moving which keeps your liver from just swelling up holding all the toxins. That mitigates damage, but it doesn’t mean your liver isn’t under stress.

That’s all I’ve ever seen people say about tudca. Not sure what you’re reading.
It helps repair bile ducts that are damaged, but only once you stop taking the toxic substance. Water works even better!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't get any of my info from reps. ... Just like you obviously don't get any info from research.
So, I keep doing it the way I know is right, and you enjoy what you're doing.
:)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your understanding of TUDCA is 100% backwards.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jesus man, just google fatty liver man. I bet they won’t say it’s like pieces of moss falling off a moss patch. Lol!! FYI Tudca will do absolutely NOTHING until you discontinue taking the toxic substance at hand. It doesn’t negate toxicity it helps repair once you done. A lot of fools on this forum think it will help on cycle, but it won’t.

I dont think Old Witch was comparing fatty liver to moss. He was giving an analogy to show how effectively a healthy liver repairs. Fatty liver aside, how would you explain how liver repairs scientifically? I sure dont know the answer to that, so enlighten me :)

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your drank the kool aid bro.
TUDCA does a few notable things in the liver. Yes, it helps bile move. That effect is called a choleretic effect. It also protects hepatocytes (liver cells) from the damaging effects of bile acid. That's why it is FDA approved to treat cholestasis (stalled bile movement). I dont think water is approved for such use. And im not repping anyone but PubMed on this post. I get my TUDCA from a bear I keep chained up in my backyard 😁

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TUDCA does a few notable things in the liver. Yes, it helps bile move. That effect is called a choleretic effect. It also protects hepatocytes (liver cells) from the damaging effects of bile acid. That's why it is FDA approved to treat cholestasis (stalled bile movement). I dont think water is approved for such use. And im not repping anyone but PubMed on this post. I get my TUDCA from a bear I keep chained up in my backyard 😁
LOL.

It is delicious bro.
:)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh, you mean like from soda? (Fatty liver)

You’re cute.

Last edited:
Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see this Italone guy is in here too being a moron.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I see this Italone guy is in here too being a moron.
It's funny Old Witch had that analogy about using a hammer to clobber moss on a rock but it just keeps popping back up. I mean he was talking about the liver healing but it seems to apply to rude people posting uneducated things on threads.....you try to whack it and boom it pops right back up. 😆

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know if EliteFitness is still up, but that would be ideal for Italone. They are all know it all pricks that argue over regurgitated forum dogma and treat each other horribly. This place just can’t offer that.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ME: What did science ever do to you that you hate it so much?
HIM: It gave me gyno once. Now I am bitter and combative.
ME: Just drink lots of water for 2 weeks. In your face, Big Pharma!
HIM:.......EliteFitness, this is ItalOne's foolproof gyno reversal protocol. Get ready to have your minds blown!

😝

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
TUDCA does a few notable things in the liver. Yes, it helps bile move. That effect is called a choleretic effect. It also protects hepatocytes (liver cells) from the damaging effects of bile acid. That's why it is FDA approved to treat (stalled bile movement). I dont think water is approved for such use. And im not repping anyone but PubMed on this post. I get my TUDCA from a bear I keep chained up in my backyard 😁
Pandas 🐼 don’t need chains! I am well aware of what Tudca does!. I’m not sure why everyone here’s believes that it wILL REPAR AND PROTECT you liver when your ON cycle.
IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT!

It will do EVERYTHING you mentioned ONLY ONCE YOU COMPLETELY STOP INGESTING THE HEPATOXIC SUBSTANCE.

So yes doctors prescribe Tudca to patients that are NO LONGER ingesting alcohol or anything toxic for that matter. This is when tudca is used and yes it helps.

It doesn’t do a damn thing while your ACTUALLY On! It won’t protect your liver like a shield. Again it doesn’t work that way. I really don’t think there is another forum on the web with so many newbs taking SO MANY SUPPLEMENTS AND WASTEFUL CYCLE PROTECTION. Dumb kids running PRAMI ON EVERY CYCLE. Lol Using RC grade serms, and AI’s. Then they’re all the dumb SARMS! What a joke!! All my ancillaries are PHARMA and my AAS knowledge happens to be superior to most here.

Last edited:
ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
ME: What did science ever do to you that you hate it so much?
HIM: It gave me gyno once. Now I am bitter and combative.
ME: Just drink lots of water for 2 weeks. In your face, Big Pharma!
HIM:.......EliteFitness, this is ItalOne's foolproof gyno reversal protocol. Get ready to have your minds blown!

😝
Your making **** up dumb ass.
You really know how to like yourself look stupid!!☹

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pandas 🐼 don’t need chains! I am well aware of what Tudca does!. I’m not sure why everyone here’s believes that it wILL REPAR AND PROTECT you liver when your ON cycle.

It will do EVERYTHING you mentioned ONLY ONCE YOU COMPLETELY STOP INGESTING THE HEPATOXIC SUBSTANCE.

So yes doctors prescribe Tudca to patients that are NO LONGER ingesting alcohol or anything toxic for that matter. This is when tudca is used and yes it helps.

It doesn’t do a damn thing while your ACTUALLY On. air won’t protect your liver like a shield. Again it doesn’t work that way. I don’t there is another forum on the web with so many newbs taking SO MANY SUPPLEMENTS AND WASTEFUL CYCLE PROTECTION. Dumb kinda run PRAMI ON EVERY CYCLE. Lol Using RC grade serms, and AI’s. Then they’re all the dumb SARMS!
What a joke!! All my ancillaries are PHARMA and my AAS knowledge happens to be a little superior to most here.
I hear you, man. I do. And yes, TUDCA is not a magic bullet. The best we can do is try to mitigate damage that we cause to ourselves with AAS use. As far as I know, the mechanism by which TUDCA works to get bile moving (which is via increasing cell ability to excrete liquids and inserting additional transporter proteins via a mechanism a little above my pay grade)....it doesn't turn off if there's toxins flowing through your liver which there will be in every human almost all the time. And yes your doctor would tell you to stop toxic products if he's starting you on TUDCA because your liver is dying. Toxic things are bad for your liver. But AAS users play with fire for the most part on the daily and are not gonna take that advice. And idk how much you know about AAS but I'm not gonna say I know more than you or anyone else. I could be losing a teachable moment right?

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your making **** up dumb ass.
You really know how to like yourself look stupid!!☹
You're right, I was. I was poking fun at you. It was rude and I try to hold myself to a higher standard than that. It just seems like you've been posting here as a person who has all the answers, and is treating other people like they are not as smart as you. People know more than you think, and you know less than you think. Jordan Peterson likes to say "assume the person you're listening to knows something you don't" otherwise you're only robbing yourself of a chance to learn. Again, I'm sorry I was rude, and I hope that if you continue to participate here you will treat us with the respect you would want to be treated with.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You certainly won’t get any respect around here with a bad attitude and a know-nothing personality.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beginning of week 3 update.

2 full weeks have passed by and im starting to see a few changes. Nothing drastic. I'm still eating about a 500 calorie deficit most days. And clean eating except for my cheat meal which i happened to splurge myself with 2/3 of a blaze pizza.

-i'm noticing the fat around my midsection is disappearing. Most of my abs are visible now. Its still got a ways to go though.

-Strength is up slightly, but nothing major. -Im doing handstand pushups with two 12 second negatives in each rep. Ive only been doing one rep per set because 1. im not super strong and 2. its about 30 seconds under tension for each set. Since i started oxandrolone ive added 2 or 3 sets. There are other slight strength gains too.

- I'm not sure if recovery time is enhanced because i still have muscle soreness from fridays workout. Ive heard that soreness is not an indicator of recovery though so idk.

- I can post before and after pics if people are interested in what actual pharmacy oxandrolone will do.

- I'm debating upping my calories so i can gain more muscle with this cycle. But my goal is to get rid of the love handles, so idk what to do here. Suggestions?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You should still be able to up your calories and get rid of the fat on your mid section. It going to depend on how clean your diet is and finding what macros will yield you the results you want. Also how your training in the gym. I’ve always liked 4 sets of 15 the last five you should struggle with. Helped me tone up but I also gained a lot of strength while on cycle. Then for major 3 compounds pyramid up and back down.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Beginning of week 3 update.

2 full weeks have passed by and im starting to see a few changes. Nothing drastic. I'm still eating about a 500 calorie deficit most days. And clean eating except for my cheat meal which i happened to splurge myself with 2/3 of a blaze pizza.

-i'm noticing the fat around my midsection is disappearing. Most of my abs are visible now. Its still got a ways to go though.

-Strength is up slightly, but nothing major. -Im doing handstand pushups with two 12 second negatives in each rep. Ive only been doing one rep per set because 1. im not super strong and 2. its about 30 seconds under tension for each set. Since i started oxandrolone ive added 2 or 3 sets. There are other slight strength gains too.

- I'm not sure if recovery time is enhanced because i still have muscle soreness from fridays workout. Ive heard that soreness is not an indicator of recovery though so idk.

- I can post before and after pics if people are interested in what actual pharmacy oxandrolone will do.

- I'm debating upping my calories so i can gain more muscle with this cycle. But my goal is to get rid of the love handles, so idk what to do here. Suggestions?
Personally, if I'm bulking, the handles always grow lol. Unless I'm bulking with a gram of tren in the mix. So I think you're on the right path. And I seem to recomp well with just about any AAS, and don't lose too much muscle on a deficit, but I've never been patient with the strength gains, man 😀. I want to get stronger by the minute.

I've never used Var so I'm def. interested in seeing your progress with pharma grade stuff.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Liver toxicity is sort of like having a patch of moss that every time you run oral steroids, you’re whacking it with a hammer. Parts of it will start to wither away slowly, but also will be regrown later.

If you spend too long whacking your patch of moss, it won’t be able to heal itself, and parts of it will stay scarred.

Eventually, you will run out of moss to whack as it’s ability to heal over time diminishes. And then you can no longer tolerate oral steroids.
Dude your truly a pussy!
You have to big the biggest cry baby on this forum! Props little lady boy 😜

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I keep waiting for this Italone guy to say “Suprise, I’m actually HGP just trolling and pissing people off.” And everybody get a great laugh. But it hasn’t happened.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I keep waiting for this Italone guy to say “Suprise, I’m actually HGP just trolling and pissing people off.” And everybody get a great laugh. But it hasn’t happened.
If only...

Nah, it’s Dylan Gemelli. Can’t you tell? He’s a snowboarder who knows everything more than anyone else about AAS, brah.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude your truly a pussy!
You have to big the biggest cry baby on this forum! Props little lady boy 😜
Better than being an idiot who apparently uses fake gear and thusly has no real experience.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Better than being an idiot who apparently uses fake gear and thusly has no real experience.
That’s old witch for ya! Not the smartest cat on AM, but his ignorance is kinda cute! 🤨

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am just leaving an A.A. meeting, and it saddens me that I missed this exchange. I tried to be nice to the guy tho and I guess I'll just play the ignore ItalOne game now.

BTW that other thread where you were talking about turning yellow and feeling like death BEFORE permanent liver damage? I guess I been skeert of nuthin lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am just leaving an A.A. meeting, and it saddens me that I missed this exchange. I tried to be nice to the guy tho and I guess I'll just play the ignore ItalOne game now.

BTW that other thread where you were talking about turning yellow and feeling like death BEFORE permanent liver damage? I guess I been skeert of nuthin lol
Uh, yeah but... once that happens you do need to jump off the toxic substance. You really don’t want to entertain jaundice for any length of time.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Take your crap somewhere else.
Damn dude don’t have a boyfriend that needs some attention? You have that much time to go back and down vote every post I’ve made? Lmao, go give your boy some loving. At least it’s more constructive then being a crybaby hater! 😪

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn dude don’t have a boyfriend that needs some attention? You have that much time to go back and down vote every post I’ve made? Lmao, go give your boy some loving. At least it’s more constructive then being a crybaby hater! 😪
ItalOne, please leave my thread. Stop posting here. You have some wisdom in certain areas but you are being arrogant and rude. If you would like to be polite and offer advice in humility you are welcome to do so, otherwise leave.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn dude don’t have a boyfriend that needs some attention? You have that much time to go back and down vote every post I’ve made? Lmao, go give your boy some loving. At least it’s more constructive then being a crybaby hater!
Dude, you been here like a week. Have been bashing everyone here. And haven't even posted pics, yet claim to know more than anyone here. Either get lost or get bent. Or are you really @ironhands under another fake Profile. This ain't bodybuilding.com

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I miss something?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
ItalOne, please leave my thread. Stop posting here. You have some wisdom in certain areas but you are being arrogant and rude. If you would like to be polite and offer advice in humility you are welcome to do so, otherwise leave.
Yeah sorry for high jacking your thread. Definitely wasn’t my intention. As I said a few guys are sensitive to a different opinion. I gave mine and had people attack me like I was crazy! Of course of going to defend myself!

Unfortunately I have to be a little arrogant to get my point across that I’m not a clueless newb. As far as a few idiots here hating for no reason claiming that I weigh 150lbs , use fake gear, or that I might be some old member using a new handle is only adding fuel to the fire. And for what? Because I don’t think Tudca is useful when your ingesting toxic substances and that drinking a gallon of water is more beneficial Tudca. IMO it’s best used post cycle. As far as the war of words goes. It was all started in a defensive manner as I already mention up above.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah sorry for high jacking your thread. Definitely wasn’t my intention. As I said a few guys are sensitive to a different opinion. I gave mine and had people attack me like I was crazy! Of course of going to defend myself!

Unfortunately I have to be a little arrogant to get my point across that I’m not a clueless newb. As far as a few idiots here hating for no reason claiming that I weigh 150lbs , use fake gear, or that I might be some old member using a new handle is only adding fuel to the fire. And for what? Because I don’t think Tudca is useful when your ingesting toxic substances and that drinking a gallon of water is more beneficial Tudca. IMO it’s best used post cycle. As far as the war of words goes. It was all started in a defensive manner as I already mention up above.
Not a bad assertion to discuss. I mean, when you google : "hepatoprotective action tudca" , all you get is in vitro stuff -or hard to understand descriptions of biochemical interactions. Meaning: Not much info on "protection" -but enough info about "healing".
Personally, I skip "liver supplements" when doing orals and focus more on electrolytes, hydration, vasodilation and cortisol suppression. After the cycle is time to recover and get all relevant markers in range.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, bodybuilding was originally a pseudo homosexual sub cultural phenomenon

because you say ridiculous crap like DHB sucks. That why we think you’re just full of bullshit. Because you’ve obviously not used it.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Well, bodybuilding was originally a pseudo homosexual sub cultural phenomenon

because you say ridiculous crap like DHB sucks. That why we think you’re just full of bullshit. Because you’ve obviously not used it.
See there you go again! Talking trash!! I told you I used it twice one it was 125mg/ml and it gave me a hematoma the size of a grapefruit, and I had to go to the hospital. I was even cutting it 1:1 with gso, but the pip still lasted 7-10 days It caused INTERNAL BLEEDING IN MY MUSCLE causing the hematoma..

Against better judgment I used it a second tiMe @ 100mg/ml and it was brewed with super solvents and it still came crashed and had to be warmed up before every use The pip wasn’t as bad but still there and bad enough to hinder most workouts. Also the super solvents didn’t agree with me. That’s my experience. What’s your problem man?

Why can’t I have an opinion? I saw you mention in another thread that you get sweats from high TEST and DMZ. Guess what I have never had those sides from either. But I’m not calling you out. Some people can run high doses of tren with no sides. Some people like me get every side. ☹

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
See there you go again! Talking trash!! I told you I used it twice one it was 125mg/ml and it gave me a hematoma the size of a grapefruit, and I had to go to the hospital. I was even cutting it 1:1 with gso, but the pip still lasted 7-10 days It caused INTERNAL BLEEDING IN MY MUSCLE causing the hematoma..

Against better judgment I used it a second tiMe @ 100mg/ml and it was brewed with super solvents and it still came crashed and had to be warmed up before every use The pip wasn’t as bad but still there and bad enough to hinder most workouts. Also the super solvents didn’t agree with me. That’s my experience. What’s your problem man?

Why can’t I have an opinion? I saw you mention in another thread that you get sweats from high TEST and DMZ. Guess what I have never had those sides from either. But I’m not calling you out. Some people can run high doses of tren with no sides. Some people like me get every side. ☹
Ive got a spot from this brew the size of a small rugby ball. Just one.

No matter how bad, can’t hinder walking or training, those ventrogluteal muscles are not used for walking and you don’t really train them. Unless you’re hitting the tensor fascia lata or sartorius. You’re supposed to aim for the gluteus medius.

All of that being said, you literally said the effects from it were almost nothing. So either you’re lying, or your **** was fake. DHB is strong and it will put on a solid amount of actual muscle tissue. It won’t “blow you up” but it’s definitely going to help you gain more mature muscle at 400mg than a gram or more of primo. If it didn’t, it wasn’t real.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ive got a spot from this brew the size of a small rugby ball. Just one.

No matter how bad, can’t hinder walking or training, those ventrogluteal muscles are not used for walking and you don’t really train them. Unless you’re hitting the tensor fascia lata or sartorius. You’re supposed to aim for the gluteus medius.

All of that being said, you literally said the effects from it were almost nothing. So either you’re lying, or your **** was fake. DHB is strong and it will put on a solid amount of actual muscle tissue. It won’t “blow you up” but it’s definitely going to help you gain more mature muscle at 400mg than a gram or more of primo. If it didn’t, it wasn’t real.
I don’t have a good enough imagination to make all that up. Details man! My issue was that I could only use my glutes because there’s no way I’m sticking in my biceps or quads. My two normal go too’s For TRT. Really the pain was to much. It was impossible to get 4 X 125mg/ml injections using just glutes. They didn’t have time to heal and that’s how I got the hematoma. That was week 8 of a Test, NPP, DHB cycle. So the results I was seeing weren’t bad. I probably would have seen better results if I made it 12 weeks as planned .

The second time was more of the same. It was TPP, Tren Ace, DHB 10 week blast. I dropped the DHB about week 6. I was tired of reheating it 4 days a week and yes the pip was still there. Meh, not for me! I Prefer 6-8 week mini blasts of tren with my trt. No pip and low sides if I don’t go above 300mg.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know how long most people can run a relatively high dose (80 - 100 mg/day) of Anavar for before suffering legit liver damage?

Highly individual. How long does it take to destroy your liver with alcohol? How long does it take to get cancer from cigarettes? Some people never gets it. If we go by medical usage dosages of 150mg anadrol has been used for 3 months with no problems. In medical use its to help with say aids patients not to lose their muscles so it serves a really important purpose, for you and me to look good? Maybe not the smartest. Anadrol will raise rbc a lot and you want to draw blood. Anavar itself isnt very liver toxic neither is an increase in rbc worrying, what is a concern is cholesterol and maybe bp and they will take a hit. Problem isn't surviving cause you will if youre healthy, problem is the longer you run is actually more damaging than the dosage itself so a mild cycle for many months will keep cholesterol slightly elevated for such long time that youll increase the risk for cardiovascular disease.

People like to say, do a mild cycle for a longer time when in fact a more harsh cycle thats short is less damaging cause your values won't be elevated for a long time.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pandas don’t need chains! I am well aware of what Tudca does!. I’m not sure why everyone here’s believes that it wILL REPAR AND PROTECT you liver when your ON cycle.

It doesn’t do a damn thing while your ACTUALLY On! It won’t protect your liver like a shield. Again it doesn’t work that way. I really don’t think there is another forum on the web with so many newbs taking SO MANY SUPPLEMENTS AND WASTEFUL CYCLE PROTECTION. Dumb kids running PRAMI ON EVERY CYCLE. Lol Using RC grade serms, and AI’s. Then they’re all the dumb SARMS! What a joke!! All my ancillaries are PHARMA and my AAS knowledge happens to be superior to most here.
Then pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseee go the **** away and be a cunt on another forum.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re delusional. You came in here saying DHB is useless, when lots of guys actually like it. If you’re going to offer an opinion, tell people you had bad experiences with it. You can’t state that as fact, because it’s simply false. Don’t act like a victim here. You came in here saying something that’s just wrong then started insulting everyone who disagreed with you.