Unanswered Oxandralone post FUE hair transplant?

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, so I wouldn't use this compound for awhile. I'm cruising on 200mg of test E and 500mcg of HCG weekly. The doctor assured me that increased androgens of the DHT molecule will not effect my transplanted hair line. However, I am confused as if the hair is Androgen resistant, or just DHT resistant?

What are the main differences in androgens out there such as Dianabol and oxandralone? (No interest in dianabol, didn't like it. Are all androgens the same, just increased potency?

I didn't notice any difference in thinning while taking 50mg of oxandralone and had my best cycle ever using it up until the surgery. I would like to use it again in the future, otherwise ill use Turinabol, with no androgen stims. No interest in using Tren or Mast. However NPP and Dianabol produced noticeable thinning over a couple cycles.

I'd like to run a cycle of 500mg of test E and 50mg of oxandralone again in the future, but am unsure about "Androgens". I Know DHT is an androgen, but is the hair androgen resistant or just DHT resistant. And how does the androgen byproduct of oxandralone read in the body? This has been an area I can't seem to get very clear information on the Net about, and iv'e looked. Maybe I'm not asking the right thing.

The takeaway is what would be conservative to use for hairline. SARMS are also an option, but id only be interested in LGD, I head RAD140 can cause hair loss (also untested in humans, yikes)

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I’m bald so take this for what it’s worth...

If the transplanted hair is harvested from the back or lower part of the scalp, that hair is DHT resistant. I don’t think any AAS causes that particular hair to thin - only hair within the MPB area.

Therefore, you shouldn’t have to worry. Does anadrol convert at all to DHT? I’m really not certain but your transplanted hair line should be fine regardless because it’s not prone to alopecia androgenica.

However, If you’ve not reached your full balding potential, it may accelerate new areas to thin so be careful with that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m bald so take this for what it’s worth...

If the transplanted hair is harvested from the back or lower part of the scalp, that hair is DHT resistant. I don’t think any AAS causes that particular hair to thin - only hair within the MPB area.

Therefore, you shouldn’t have to worry. Does anadrol convert at all to DHT? I’m really not certain but your transplanted hair line should be fine regardless because it’s not prone to alopecia androgenica.

However, If you’ve not reached your full balding potential, it may accelerate new areas to thin so be careful with that.
OxandrOlone is Anavar.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Well that's what I do understand, is the androgens produced by oxandralone are not DHT. But is the transplanted hair DHT resistant or resistant or androgens in general? It's at least DHT resistant because it either lacks the receptor to bind entirely to or it has reduced receptors according to the surgeon. (Thus it's called androgenic alopecia) Most people seem to say it's fine, and I do agree, but still want to know the answer to this, although I don't think its the easiest to answer.

I am not at the end of my balding stage, but I definitely fixed about 70% of my hairline. The crown has slight thinning but I have it covered for now until my mid 30's most likely.

I don't know if 50mg of oxandralone for 4 weeks is any more dangerous than 500mg of test for 12.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48