Overtraining ! Help !

Ryan303

Ryan303

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys . Could really with all information and advice you have got around over training , I no summet got to give but with the job I have being so demanding on physical labour I can’t see no other way other to stop training all together for a few weeks even if I do my body still under a lot off stress from work (ground worker , brick layers labourer ) just could really do with few ideas off how to work and over come overtraining ! My joints hurt muscles hurt , have no grip strength .. and just no energy st all .. I’ve put my training to e.o.d atm and previously had 5 days off gym all together ?! Any help be greatly appreciated Thankyou

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Alright guys . Could really with all information and advice you have got around over training , I no summet got to give but with the job I have being so demanding on physical labour I can’t see no other way other to stop training all together for a few weeks even if I do my body still under a lot off stress from work (ground worker , brick layers labourer ) just could really do with few ideas off how to work and over come overtraining ! My joints hurt muscles hurt , have no grip strength .. and just no energy st all .. I’ve put my training to e.o.d atm and previously had 5 days off gym all together ?! Any help be greatly appreciated Thankyou
I personally believe that 99% of people do not have the ability to train hard enough to see over training, and most use it as an excuse to not work hard. That being said I work some grueling manual labor jobs 10 hours a day 7 days a week for months on end and no matter how much food I ate I would drop 10 to 20 lb in a month or two and feel beat all the time.i would just deadlift Monday, bench Wednesday, and squat Thursday. 10 sets of 3 with around 80% of my maxes and just try to maintain and even that was too much. If your job is as demanding as mine was your only option is pretty much to just keep your diet on point in your job is your workout or you get on gear, eat and sleep more.

Ryan303

Ryan303

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I’m thinking off gear in the next few weeks I’m currently 8 weeks off cycle and I’ve been trying to train and work like I did while I was on gear so maybe that plays a factor In it as well ? But yeah works brutal and gym every morning to my body’s just not having it !

Ryan303

Ryan303

Awards
  • Established
all off the symptoms are there today is killing I’m at work and feel mentally stupid not switched on like I normally am , body aches every we’re but more middle area off legs just constant ache , elbow joints and bottom back , my energy level so low ... even just walk up n down to pick things up finding my balance is poor .. just don’t feel great at all

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still having the same issue with being sore and tired?