Overeem tests positive

AE14

Board Sponsor
Yep....it looks like the random test at the press conference caught him. They are currently in the process of testing his B sample, but looks likely he is going to be out of 146 and possible out of the UFC in general.

I was so psyched for that fight, but it looks like Mir gets the shot.
 
AHHHH.....this was going to be a great fight, since I was going to be in Vegas to catch it
 
really disappointed, and I dont want to see Mir in his place. I guess it was not the horse meat ;)
 
really disappointed, and I dont want to see Mir in his place. I guess it was not the horse meat ;)


I think Hunt has a better chance of beating JDS than Mir. Hunt or Cain would be better with Cain being the best choice.
 
NSAC confirmed a 14:1 T:E ratio. I doubt he asks for them to test the B sample, lol. I read on MMA Junkie that Dana White tweeted the following this morning, "
"Mir vs. Cain will happen." I also read that Dan Henderson has expressed interest in fighting JDS :eek:. I doubt this will happen, though.

​
Invalid Link Removed
 
wtf, figures look at the guy now compared to when he was in pride, and who the fuk wants to see Mir fight again, go away
 
I never liked overeem
 
Back
Top