Out Of Date Controlled Labs Green Magnitude

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Hi i have just opened a tub of Green Mag that has expired on 08 2014. The tub was perfectly seal, smell color and consistency is the same as the normal product. No moisture. Is it safe to take?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I wouldn't since it is almost a year out of code, but that is just me being cautious. I'm sure it is fine, but you never know.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi i have just opened a tub of Green Mag that has expired on 08 2014. The tub was perfectly seal, smell color and consistency is the same as the normal product. No moisture. Is it safe to take?
It's fine to take.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I have tried many things expired and they always make me feel worse than before I took it. There is a reason there a expiration date IMO.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it were me, I'd try a scoop.

If it tastes good, I'm using it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
From a CL rep they prob will say do not use due to liability and past expiration date
many powdered products are still fine past expiration but proceed with caution. If it smells/tastes/mix fine you should be ok

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
From a CL rep they prob will say do not use due to liability and past expiration date
many powdered products are still fine past expiration but proceed with caution. If it smells/tastes/mix fine you should be ok
This. But should be good if it was properly sealed and no moisture got in.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I would use it. Just grabbed some expired PW that I will be rocking.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried many things expired and they always make me feel worse than before I took it. There is a reason there a expiration date IMO.
"expiration" dates aren't even required by law. It's a courtesy. They are almost useless, nothing wrong with using supplements years after expiration. Food on the other hand is a different story.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I totally understand why CL would play by the rules. But from others' perspective, what's the risk? I think I'm missing how it would be dangerous.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
It's not going to be dangerous to use it but it will be less effective or not effective.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess if you have severe obsessive compulsive disorder and "believe" that the supplements have gone bad just because of a printed label or sticker on the bottle....Well then they are "bad" or "expired" to you. My question to "these people" is, what on earth do you do if there is no expiration printed on the bottle or label?. Go nuts and call the company or go online freaking out asking why there is no "expiration" date listed on your bottle?

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Just tried 1 scoop, tastes good mix good , zero difference with the brand new product. I'll use it. Thanks for the answers!

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I guess if your a rep being a jerk, it sells your product more than the quality of the the company you work for.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished a gallon of milk a day or so ago that expired on July 9... exp dates, come at me...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished a gallon of milk a day or so ago that expired on July 9... exp dates, come at me...
Eggs, they can actually be good even up to 7months after expired.
People are throwing food like crazy and thats pathetic.

Milk or anything, just use the eyes and nose :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eggs, they can actually be good even up to 7months after expired.
People are throwing food like crazy and thats pathetic.

Milk or anything, just use the eyes and nose :D
My in laws are like that with any food...meanwhile, I'm over here like, 'I paid nearly $3 bucks for that, I'm not throwing it away'

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess if your a rep being a jerk, it sells your product more than the quality of the the company you work for.
Dont be like that. Uncle Danes has nice Candy for ya
8====D

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I just opened a bottle of original ephedra exp. 2008 and it's fine. Maybe it lost some of its kick idk, but getting good energy with them. A year old, charge it

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tossed some IBE Reverse today. Expired like 4 years ago. Never smelled it originally and it did smell "different" so in the trash it went.