Our Favorite AAS

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
T3 is potently anabolic as long as a hyperthyroid state isn't reached, which if you never experienced it from T3, I don't recommend trying to get there -- it's the opposite of fun.

Anyway, I run T4 with all my cycles, BTW, but used to run T3 at 25 mcg/day with all cycles.
I thought t4 was basically worthless... T3 is good stuff, I had tried T2 and figured t3 was the next step up. More like top of the mountain.

The fun part with thyroid hormones is when your body temp goes way up and you can walk outside in subzero temps without a coat. Steaming all over.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But yes, in my experimentation with t3 I found that it ensures a far greater degree of nutrient partitioning than any other single drug.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
T4 lets you go right to where maximum genetic natty T3 levels would be, and then rT3 kicks in preventing you from reaching a hyperthyroid state.

You never have to tinker with dosage, just take a lot (200-400 mcg) and T4 has a very long half life so no blood sugar crashes, heat waves, or 17 trips to the toilet per day.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Injectable: Trestolone E, D, or A

Oral: Oral Trestolone

Transdermal: Transdermal Trestolone

Bulk stack: add all 3 together

Cut stack: add all 3 together
Dont forget Sublingual

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But yes, in my experimentation with t3 I found that it ensures a far greater degree of nutrient partitioning than any other single drug.
So i went to a endocrinologist a few years ago and she said I had hypothyroidism...here is what the bimbo does. 100mcgs of cytomel (t3) 4 times a day. Knowing what T3 is, I didnt say anything when she handed me the script...Im thinking "goldmine"....Ill never buy it again. What is also funny is the pharmacy "Walgreens" filled it. An actual pharmacist would have been like.." Hey buddy, if you take this much T3, your probably going to die". Nothing...and they keep filling it every month....for free. I have enough T3 to put em on my icy driveway in the winter. It amazes me how stupid some people are. BTW...I dont even take them. I will take 100mcgs ed when I kick my cut into full gear...right now...Im doing fine without them. I used to take 100 as a preworkout sometimes...nice little zing...but I dehydrate too fast and start cramping...might have to back my cutting dose down to 50.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So i went to a endocrinologist a few years ago and she said I had hypothyroidism...here is what the bimbo does. 100mcgs of cytomel (t3) 4 times a day. Knowing what T3 is, I didnt say anything when she handed me the script...Im thinking "goldmine"....Ill never buy it again. What is also funny is the pharmacy "Walgreens" filled it. An actual pharmacist would have been like.." Hey buddy, if you take this much T3, your probably going to die". Nothing...and they keep filling it every month....for free. I have enough T3 to put em on my icy driveway in the winter. It amazes me how stupid some people are. BTW...I dont even take them. I will take 100mcgs ed when I kick my cut into full gear...right now...Im doing fine without them. I used to take 100 as a preworkout sometimes...nice little zing...but I dehydrate too fast and start cramping...might have to back my cutting dose down to 50.
Wow I'm surprised she didn't try to slip you some DNP at that rate... That's way too much t3, maybe 25mcg three or four times a day would be good at your size, not 100 that's nuts.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, what's your favorite AAS? Thats a hard question. I see my answer something like this:

Injectable: 1-T (cypionate and no ester)

Oral: Anavar

Bulk stack: 1-T cyp, M1T, EQ (with test)

Cut Stack: Anavar, Winstrol, T3 (with or without test)

Still USA "legal: Methylstenbolone or M1AD

I have a feeling a lot of you guys are going to say Trest Trest and more Trest.
Im not...lol. I love my current tren a, test e, superdrol cycle..dont even know whose in the mirror any more

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can you give me more info on this - and why primo? i havent seen many (any?) guys discussing this one. thx
It preserves muscle very good during a cut and it's one of the least harmful steroids out there. Quite optimal for a cut, not so much as a bulker

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It preserves muscle very good during a cut and it's one of the least harmful steroids out there. Quite optimal for a cut
Ive seen this comment a few times, could you elaborate?

See, generally speaking, most (all?) AAS will help preserve muscle on a cut purely due to the way they work. Some of them can even build some muscle on a cut, depending on how aggressive the cut is.

So that being the case, Id lean toward something cheaper than primo during a cut, simply because most AAS will preserve muscle.

So what does primo achieve that cheaper options cant? Doesnt sound like its strong enough to add muscle on a cut like tren might...or does it, but just not as much? But then that would seem at odds with the claim primo is a weak bulker.

Ive yet to run primo, so still undecided how I might implement it (recomp during cruise maybe? I dont know).

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive seen this comment a few times, could you elaborate?

See, generally speaking, most (all?) AAS will help preserve muscle on a cut purely due to the way they work. Some of them can even build some muscle on a cut, depending on how aggressive the cut is.

So that being the case, Id lean toward something cheaper than primo during a cut, simply because most AAS will preserve muscle.

So what does primo achieve that cheaper options cant? Doesnt sound like its strong enough to add muscle on a cut like tren might...or does it, but just not as much? But then that would seem at odds with the claim primo is a weak bulker.

Ive yet to run primo, so still undecided how I might implement it (recomp during cruise maybe? I dont know).
It does nutrient partioning much better than most steroids, the gains are easier to keep which is a lot of times bull**** but with primo it tends to be true. It doesn't affect the body negatively as much like the hpta making recovery much easier.

It's on pair with tren but of you take tren at low dose it will do more damage than good. If you go higher and you're on a deficit you'd lose weight automatically just like you would eating at maintenance since steroids will increase metabolic rate. With primo you can go quite high and stay at about the same calorie intake while slowly dropping bodyfat. Basically it's a mild tren but whike tren craves food primo doesn't. On top of that it helps with the immune system which tends to be bad during steroid usage. If you want a smooth cut go primo, if you want to get huge go tren.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah primo is just considered safer with less sides than other steroids. So for people with money who are concerned with maintaining their health it's a no brainer.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It preserves muscle very good during a cut and it's one of the least harmful steroids out there. Quite optimal for a cut, not so much as a bulker
Primo and Prov is doing pretty much the same thing, no?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primo and Prov is doing pretty much the same thing, no?
Nope proviron is useless unless you're going high like 150mg to harden an already lean body. It's kinda like masteron. While proviron can add size even if it's little, proviron adds no size. It can help with libido tho.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope proviron is useless unless you're going high like 150mg to harden an already lean body. It's kinda like masteron. While proviron can add size even if it's little, proviron adds no size. It can help with libido tho.
I know most of the guys are pretty down on masteron here...but I've seen some with amazing physique changes running mast. Lean but not substantially....I'm really thinking about running it along with my cut or recomp around summertime

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Will Primo add any size at all on a moderate dose??

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Will Primo add any size at all on a moderate dose??
Eating and training properly without steroids will add size. Primo is not known as a huge mass builder, like anavar, but the truth of the matter is they do add plenty of size WITH THE RIGHT DIET, they just aren't blowing you up with water weight so it isn't as noticeable

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eating and training properly without steroids will add size. Primo is not known as a huge mass builder, like anavar, but the truth of the matter is they do add plenty of size WITH THE RIGHT DIET, they just aren't blowing you up with water weight so it isn't as noticeable
Right exactly... It should build some muscle and lean you out some. Its supposed to be excellent at nutrient partitioning rather than glycogen stores. So its not gonna swell you up w glycogen but will shuttle nutrients efficiently for building, recomping or cutting depending on diet.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Right exactly... It should build some muscle and lean you out some. Its supposed to be excellent at nutrient partitioning rather than glycogen stores. So its not gonna swell you up w glycogen but will shuttle nutrients efficiently for building, recomping or cutting depending on diet.
Thanks for the input guys. One last thing you reckon its as mild as say Halodrol or as effective?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know most of the guys are pretty down on masteron here...but I've seen some with amazing physique changes running mast. Lean but not substantially....I'm really thinking about running it along with my cut or recomp around summertime
It's not like I don't notice it but considering the price and the amount I'll need to find it effective isn't something i care for too much. It's a pre contest prep, it hardens but doesn't cut you up and therefore its nog something one should expect to keep.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assuming you've run both -- between Anavar and TBol, which one would you say is most effective at promoting lean muscle gain? (since neither of them really causes water weight gain) RickyBlobby

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
What do you think produces the MOST clean gains and not so much an illusion. QUALITY

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you think produces the MOST clean gains and not so much an illusion. QUALITY
The absolute most would be DHB in my opinion. And you’re on it for 20 weeks solid for them.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The absolute most would be DHB in my opinion. And you’re on it for 20 weeks solid for them.
Second dhb. The gains I had running this in my initial years I remember good size, great strength, and I dont remember losing really anything post cycle....I'm sure I lost a little. And that was with very little knowledge on lifting and training. Just lifting heavy and eating a lot! No support supps, no test base. Just some jooocy gains!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is 20 weeks really a standard cycle length for DHB cycles? Is this because it takes ~4 weeks to kick in? Old Witch

BTW, I'm planning on running DHB alongside a fairly low TRT dose of test prop (maybe 200 mg/week?) and possibly an oral kickstarter of either TBol or Anavar, so I'm loving the fact that I'm seeing all this praise for DHB. Is it fair to say that DHB is like a more potent TBol?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s the pip like with DHB? I’ve heard it can be pretty rough.
That's about the nicest way to describe it lol. Its rough but well worth it. And to be fair it seems that some dont get pip at all from it while it's near crippling for others. But most get a pretty good bite

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
What’s the standard dose for it when running it for that length? What’s shutdown on it like? Pct*

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s the standard dose for it when running it for that length? What’s shutdown on it like? Pct*
Been a long time for me....13 years or so. But I was young and dumb and I'm pretty sure I used chrysin for my pct...lol. I seemed to bounce back just fine

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Test is best. Over a gram and your body will transform.
Tren crazy strength, muscle growth, fat loss.
Anadrol crazy strength and fullness.
Stack those three and don't see a reason to use anything else.

Sd is toxic as ****, Mtren toxic but got to love daily changes, Mast is hit or miss really, dbol is watery mess.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
even with SD being that toxic do you not see a place for it in a cycle (ie to use it for the first 3 weeks to kick off an epi cycle ... or something like that)
I have never stacked SD with another oral, sounds like hell on kidney. SD could potentially be used during a cut as kickstarter for a test e cycle, but Adrol would do the same and feel not as **** so fast.

My best gains was from a test, tren, and adrol cycle. Put on 60lbs, went from 225lbs bench to 365lbs bench in 3 months. Cliffnotes tho, I starved myself for a month and did a **** ton of cardio before doing this bulk cycle and putting on 60lbs. For the most part it was lean tissue, but by the end my ratio of fat gain to muscle was 1:1

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test is best. Over a gram and your body will transform.
Tren crazy strength, muscle growth, fat loss.
Anadrol crazy strength and fullness.
Stack those three and don't see a reason to use anything else.

Sd is toxic as ****, Mtren toxic but got to love daily changes, Mast is hit or miss really, dbol is watery mess.
No offense but test is literally the worst compound and nobody needs 1gr

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol... did 900 last cycle just to see. I think 500 is as high as i'll ever need to go again. I was waiting to see what kind of response that got

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Be careful, a lot of really big guys will get pissed you said that. I like how divided people are on this topic; it seems to be the most hotly contested topic by AAS users. I want to try running a gram one day to see how it feels. May be bad

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be careful, a lot of really big guys will get pissed you said that. I like how divided people are on this topic; it seems to be the most hotly contested topic by AAS users. I want to try running a gram one day to see how it feels. May be bad
Well I'm not a small guy and I'd say it's pointless. Most likely you'd lose weight cause it's way too much gear, if you don't eat a lot more than you should which would then add fat and water cause test doesn't have the anabolic or androgenic properties as other steroids.

No actual big guy is gonna say test the best steroid in terms of gains. 500mg tren is gonna be a lot better than 1gr of test. It's arguably the most important steroid though, tren is much worse for you, testosterone can actually be healthy at low dose.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol... did 900 last cycle just to see. I think 500 is as high as i'll ever need to go again. I was waiting to see what kind of response that got
Did you gain twice as much as 500? Probably not right? :D. Surely 900mg of test will pack on some size but there are better options.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the pip like with DHB? I’ve heard it can be pretty rough.
It really depends on who makes it. It isn’t soluble in benzyl benzoate or EO but people think it is. It will crash no matter what in B.B.

Needs to be guaicol and miglyol with BA.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is 20 weeks really a standard cycle length for DHB cycles? Is this because it takes ~4 weeks to kick in? Old Witch

BTW, I'm planning on running DHB alongside a fairly low TRT dose of test prop (maybe 200 mg/week?) and possibly an oral kickstarter of either TBol or Anavar, so I'm loving the fact that I'm seeing all this praise for DHB. Is it fair to say that DHB is like a more potent TBol?
Well, in my experience about 20 weeks is when it finally tops out and you don’t seem to get more, between weeks 3-4 and week 20 though it’s steady growth that gets more and more rapid then tapers off rapidly in the final week or two. It can be overwhelming when it finally kicks in, be prepared to buy new pants.

It’s like tren, if tren wasn’t so bad for you, or even more so like primobolan if it were actually really strong. Best description I can give. In the right circumstances it can put serious weight on, and it will harden you up the whole time. So by the end of the cycle the new muscle has matured to a significant degree and so it will not be as easy to lose during or after pct, so long as dietary needs are met etc. Owing also in part to the length of the cycle.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well that is highly individual. Eq, deca, tren, primo, anavar, winstrol. I can go on forever.
How would you describe eq and its effects? It sounds good on paper but all I've heard people say is that it increased their appetite and not much else.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you describe eq and its effects? It sounds good on paper but all I've heard people say is that it increased their appetite and not much else.
It's known for an increases red bloodcell count to a higher degree than most steroids meaning you'd experience more stamina. There's no bloat and slow steady gains. Not as potent as deca and tren but right behind them, in the middle you could say. A lot of people feel this is one that gives them the most veiny look and it works just as well for cutting. I didn't feel any hunger from it at all.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's known for an increases red bloodcell count to a higher degree than most steroids meaning you'd experience more stamina. There's no bloat and slow steady gains. Not as potent as deca and tren but right behind them, in the middle you could say. A lot of people feel this is one that gives them the most veiny look and it works just as well for cutting. I didn't feel any hunger from it at all.
^^^^ I totally agree with this. ^^^^

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you gain twice as much as 500? Probably not right? :D. Surely 900mg of test will pack on some size but there are better options.
That's what I was getting at. Yes I did get some size and strength, but it wasnt at all what I expected. I'd say something like 500 test and 400 nandrolone would hands down be better than 900 test.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The hunger has been outrageous for me. No joke I'm eating a 4-5000 cal meal around 11pm right before bed and I still fall asleep hungrier than shlt. I'll throw this in for a bulk more often after trying EQ this run

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The hunger has been outrageous for me. No joke I'm eating a 4-5000 cal meal around 11pm right before bed and I still fall asleep hungrier than shlt. I'll throw this in for a bulk more often after trying EQ this run
Yeah some people say so. I felt it on tren though. You mean 500 not 5000 right before bed? That would be not only hard but really bad haha

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s primary effect seems to be increasing the red blood cells and not much else. The hunger comes from that, if it happens, which it doesn’t for many. It’s less anabolic than testosterone, less estrogenic, and less androgenic. It doesn’t give great strength gains in a short time, it definitely doesn’t bulk as fast as test, and even more especially not as fast as dhb it’s 5a reduced counterpart.

It’s great to add in with other stuff, really worthless as the main attraction. It’s feel-good though, so that’s a major plus.

Why is it worthless as the main attraction? Well, even with doubling your test dose at over a gram it doesn’t become strong enough to work quickly, instead what happens is you have to donate blood every six weeks and your iron drops low, meanwhile you can’t dial in your ai and keep getting nosebleeds.

So keep it around 600mg and stack it with test and something dry.