otc natural bulking stack

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of the game for a while now, getting back into lifting and making good gains so far. I believe I've surpassed my younger self in size.

Whats good nowadays?

I want something to help build muscle/ sight recomp.

The only sups I'm taking now are creatine and whey.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you have your basics covered and looking for something extra I would check out Alphamax. Alphamax is an all natural testosterone booster/natural anabolic that address's everything from Total and Free Testosterone to controlling estrogen, prolactin and cortisol while also enhancing cAMP and increasing lean body mass. There is TONS of reviews on Alphamax on this forum so I would search for peoples feedback and see if its what your looking for!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA (X Factor, X Gels)
PA granules
(-)-epi (MyoSynergy Elite, Ep1c Unleashed, Anafuse, etc.)
Anabeta Elite

Plenty of other stuff, but those should be near the top of the list.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
All of the above mentioned are tried and true and will give you amazing results.

There are a couple of other ingredients like laxogen which some people tout to be amazing but others nay say it. If you pick one of these:
ArA
Phosphadic Acid (from Soy lecithin granules)
AlphaMax
Anabeta Elite
(-)epicatechin
you will get results, there are tons of reviews for these products

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I've always wanted to try anabeta. I'm gonna start researching what you guys said above, keep the suggestions coming.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with all of the above. For -(-)epicatechin, you might want to check out CEL's Epi-Plex. Non-prop blend with a great dose and it is very affordable.

And of course, X-Gels get great reviews.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything above is a pretty comprehensive list. Only thing I would add to the list is some UR Spray with ABE. I am going run it here in a couple months. the feedback at 8 weeks has been pretty solid.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of the game for a while now, getting back into lifting and making good gains so far. I believe I've surpassed my younger self in size.

Whats good nowadays?

I want something to help build muscle/ sight recomp.

The only sups I'm taking now are creatine and whey.
My fav natty anabolic stack that all work synergistically with each other:

1. (-)epi - I prefer Ep1C...tried others but this one stands out
2. PA (I just use SL cause it works and its cheap...plus the added choline helps with fat loss)
3. ArA (I can't use due to inflammation but tons of feedback on it). Xfactor/Xgels is the way to go here.
4. Forskolin as a stellar recomp agent
5. Laxogenin - DERMAStr3ngth

Enhanced protein synthesis + Nitrogen retention + fat burning + endurance

Done and done haha.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Laxogenin- Dermastr3ngth from Olympus and Most Wanted or Laxogenin Ultra from Iron Forged Nutrition for a capsule Version or both to maximize blood levels and absorbtion.
(-)epi- Follidrone From Black Lion Research/ Ep1c Unleashed from Olympus Labs and Epi-Plex From SNS are great products.
Ara- As mentioned Xfactor from Molecular Nutrition and X-gels from SNS are both solid i like x-gels because the black gels look sick lol.
Forsklolin- We have PES Anabeta a powerhouse or the new f-95 if looking to try it solo.
Phosphaditic Acid- Cutler King or Sl Granules for a great deal both work good.

Im also a big fan of pump spray it works great for me, noticeable difference in a couple weeks. But any of those products will deliver and if you stack them there will be great synergy for an amplified effect between the compounds.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Laxogenin- Dermastr3ngth from Olympus and Most Wanted or Laxogenin Ultra from Iron Forged Nutrition for a capsule Version or both to maximize blood levels and absorbtion.
(-)epi- Follidrone From Black Lion Research/ Ep1c Unleashed from Olympus Labs and Epi-Plex From SNS are great products.
Ara- As mentioned Xfactor from Molecular Nutrition and X-gels from SNS are both solid i like x-gels because the black gels look sick lol.
Forsklolin- We have PES Anabeta a powerhouse or the new f-95 if looking to try it solo.
Phosphaditic Acid- Cutler King or Sl Granules for a great deal both work good.

Im also a big fan of pump spray it works great for me, noticeable difference in a couple weeks. But any of those products will deliver and if you stack them there will be great synergy for an amplified effect between the compounds.
The OL transdermal (DermaStr3ngth) would have the better absorption rate, bio-availability and stable blood plasma concentrations for longer than an oral dose would provide imo. Typically one were to go with a capsule version it is recommended to bump up the dosage by 50% or so to equal that of a TD dose. So if you used 100mg via a TD you would need 150mg via caps. Also I've had anecdotal feedback on capsule versions being better at joint health than muscle growth/strength.

Good call on the Forsklolin products TeamTGB. I highly recommend both options you provided.

I have to disagree with Cutler King though. Not that the product is bad, but doing the math on those ingredients...it has to be severely under-dosed. I think SL or another product would be the way to go.

TGB looking out! Good feedback for the OP and a solid store to buy from for sure.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ArA (X Factor, X Gels)
PA granules
Anabeta Elite

^this^

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
The OL transdermal (DermaStr3ngth) would have the better absorption rate, bio-availability and stable blood plasma concentrations for longer than an oral dose would provide imo. Typically one were to go with a capsule version it is recommended to bump up the dosage by 50% or so to equal that of a TD dose. So if you used 100mg via a TD you would need 150mg via caps. Also I've had anecdotal feedback on capsule versions being better at joint health than muscle growth/strength.

Good call on the Forsklolin products TeamTGB. I highly recommend both options you provided.

I have to disagree with Cutler King though. Not that the product is bad, but doing the math on those ingredients...it has to be severely under-dosed. I think SL or another product would be the way to go.

TGB looking out! Good feedback for the OP and a solid store to buy from for sure.
I agree on the king not being very cost effective for sure, Some just like the convenience. I have heard from a few that have dosed cap Lax preworkout for a high plasma level with the dermastr3ngth for a sustained blood level with great results but i have not done this myself personally but its on my to do list.
Thanks For the kind words that means alot to us here.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Ive had good results with magnitropin and black stones laxo. There is another thread on here under ultimate black lion research stack or something to that effect. If you have the money to stack 3 or 4 of there products you will not be disapointed. Im sure brundel can fill you in on some of their more popular stacks.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamax is awesome in a recomp, I had good results with epi in a recomp as well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always wanted to try anabeta. I'm gonna start researching what you guys said above, keep the suggestions coming.
AnaBeta Elite + Arachidonic Acid (X-Gels)

Here is a quick summary on ABE:

Anacyclus Pyrethrium: High level of anabolism (increase testosterone, luteinizing and follicle-stimulating hormones), nutrient partitioning effect, increased strength and power

Lodhra Bark Extract: Phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibiiton, improve thyroid function, LBM increase, fat loss, hormonal (LH and FSH) increases, and GI health

Eleutherococcus Senticosus Extract: Performance enhancement (aerobic and anaerobic), adaptogen, health enhancement (reduce LDL, triglycerides, blood pressure, improved immune function), and fat loss

Coleus Forskohlii (Forskolin): elevate cAMP (key signaling molecule in hormone pathways), LBM accumulation/retention, fat loss, and vasodilation, thyrogenic, and testosterone booster

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna start simple so I can see what is happening with each compound.

So far I'm thinking anabeta for sure
Whats a good Estrogen Blocker

Should I do 8 weeks for this or will 4 be enough time to feel something?

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I think I'm gonna start simple so I can see what is happening with each compound.

Do 8 weeks for the full effects, Erase Pro from the same company is a top notch product for lowering E and has a host of other health benefits.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ArA (X Factor, X Gels)
PA granules
Anabeta Elite

Definitely agree with all of these. Follidrone is good as well!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You don't want to block estrogen, you simply want to control it. Take a look into Erase Pro. Stacks nicely with AnaBeta Elite if that is what you plan on doing.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lotta good advice.... as mentioned, epicatechin rocks and u can grab ep1c unleashed at 20% off right now among a whole host of other goodies. Check out my sig for moar details.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Lotta good advice.... as mentioned, epicatechin rocks and u can grab ep1c unleashed at 20% off right now among a whole host of other goodies. Check out my sig for moar details.
20% off is one heck of a deal!

I'm stocking up on a few things myself. It's gonna be a long & fun fall & winter : )

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Phosphatidic acid plus a pump product, stim or stim-free, to your liking. Done!

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna shift my focus on price, after looking how much some of this costs for an 8 week cycle. I get can get real roids for cheaper. I've been spending a lot more money on real food recently.

So with that being said I'm gonna stick to a daa based product with erase for 8 weeks.

What else would be good to add to this combo, thats not gonna break the bank.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna shift my focus on price, after looking how much some of this costs for an 8 week cycle. I get can get real roids for cheaper. I've been spending a lot more money on real food recently.

So with that being said I'm gonna stick to a daa based product with erase for 8 weeks.

If you're looking at supplements from a cost standpoint, you cannot go wrong with AlphaMax. You can find it for $30-$35 for a 4 week cycle. If you use some of the retailers here, it will be cheaper with coupon codes. TGB usually has a coupon code floating around and Orbit, last time I checked, had 25% off our entire line.

For that price, you get proven ingredients such as Arimistane, L-dopa, 3,4-Divanil, and F95. If you were to buy an Arimistane only product, an F95 only product, etc. your cost would be a lot higher than AlphaMax's price tag of $30-$35. However, if you do go that route, it wouldn't be too wise to stack AlphaMax and Erase Pro. It would be pretty harsh on the joints.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

you may be able to get the real juice for cheaper, but don't forget to factor in multiple things: AI, SERM, SERM Additions, it's much more than just roids you are paying for when it comes to that, and at the end it will add up. Not to mention health and convenience effects

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add in arachidonic acid (ArA), agreed with the others that it is a great supp to use. If your looking to control or module estrogen, just look into indole-3-carbinol (I3C), which is great and for exactly that and can be found very cheap.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Everything above is a pretty comprehensive list. Only thing I would add to the list is some UR Spray with ABE. I am going run it here in a couple months. the feedback at 8 weeks has been pretty solid.
What is UR spray?

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
UR Spray is a transdermal version of ursolic acid (Prototype Nutrition)

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. I appreciate the explanation.