Ostarine

Newbie1313

Awards
Thinking of doing a new cycle can anyone add benefits or side effects such as higher blood pressure

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Benefits: You will discover for yourself that it was a waste of time and money

Side Effects: You will regret the fact that it was a waste of time and money

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Benefits: You will discover for yourself that it was a waste of time and money

Side Effects: You will regret the fact that it was a waste of time and money
Couldn’t agree more. Ostarine was, by far, the most useless waste of money. I felt more and saw more from beef liver tabs..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Couldn’t agree more. Ostarine was, by far, the most useless waste of money. I felt more and saw more from beef liver tabs..
I have always been curious about beef liver tabs. :)

I suspect they were more beneficial than Ostarine!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ostarine really helped me lose some bf%, maintain muscle and heal my torn bicep when i did it for 8 weeks. I am currently using 20mg ostarine and 20mg lgd raw powder (8 days in) and I feel "on" already.

Look better too, but I havent been training for 6 weeks prior so that could be just the benefit from returning to training.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People misunderstand what ostarine is actually for. It's to preserve muscle mass and is supposed to replace aas as a safer alternative in medicin. Now steroids do have the benefit of being extremely anabolic but the side effects that come especially for some women isn't always worth it. S4 is arguably better than dht to preserve muscle but you won't add any.

Basically ostarine = cut

There are sarms that are stronger than some steroids but they just can't compete with the big ones like anadrol, tren etc etc. Use them for the right purpose with the right diet and they absolutely do work. Try to bulk 20lbs and get shredded and you'll be dissappointed.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What Chados said. Ostarine stopped me losing muscle on a cut and my lifts increased slightly when normally they'd drop 20-50kg. With zero sides as as I could tell (never did bloods). I also didn't experience the usual joint ache after heavy days. I'd use it again at 20mg (didn't notice anything different going higher) but not when bulking unless I had the money to just throw it into a stack for the joint benefits.

Slapoyjoe

Ostarine is good on a cut and keeps the joints nice and greasy. Add some GW and you’re in business