Ostarine time off?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ok Im running Osta for 6 weeks @ 12.5-15mg. The start of week 2 i started Erase and stoked to counter balance any suppressive effects the Osta may have. So in theory hopefully I will come off with my bloods all in order. This might be just wishful thinking though.

My question is does the same rule apply with osta as it would with aas/phs time on + pct = time off. Or would it be ok to take a few weeks off pending good bloodwork and run a mild ph cycle after completion of Osta? Osta isnt supposed to effect lipids or liver that's why im curious to see the bloods?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I wish someone would answer I cant find any info on required time off, if any....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't believe there is a standard for "required time off" yet. This is still a relatively new compound that people are using.

My speculation would be that it's not necessary to wait as long as an AAS cycle, but at the same time, why risk it?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would wait as long, if only because of perhaps some decreased sensitivity to androgens. Maybe if you ran some LCLT or something similar you could go back on it sooner. Just make sure your hormones are back to equilibrium.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe there is a standard for "required time off" yet. This is still a relatively new compound that people are using.

My speculation would be that it's not necessary to wait as long as an AAS cycle, but at the same time, why risk it?
Well if my blood work comes back ok and it truly didn't effect liver or lipids and my hormone levels are back to baseline, i don't see a major risk being taken. I will probably wait a few weeks regardless I'm just getting a little anxious with spring on the horizon, I'm sure you can relate.